• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2015 Thread - Rockin' Around the Cinderella Castle!

We'll be there Dec 1 and 8th. We spend one party riding all the rides (record is Splash Mtn 12 times in a row) and then the second party is parade, shows and characters.

We'll be there Dec 1 and 8th. We spend one party riding all the rides (record is Splash Mtn 12 times in a row) and then the second party is parade, shows and characters.
We thought of doing two parties. So you've done that before? Seems it would be better for seeing most of the party stuff. We wanted to use one to get a 7 dwarfs pic and maybe some princes with the princesses and see the shows and parade. Then use the second for whatever we missed and rides. Does it work well for you? I want to do the party without feeling pressured to do too much.

I've done this in the past and have enjoyed it. If this cost isn't an issue, I would recommend doing it so you don't feel so rushed.

I'm soooo on the fence on this. Though reading this thread is pushing me towards going. We love love love the halloween party and have never been to MVMCP. But holiday-wise, i'm a much bigger fan of halloween. Also, we are unlikely to go this time of year again so it's now or never. :-) It's the cost that is killing me. $388 for the 5 of us vs. just a few dollars more to add another day onto our tickets.

We thought of doing two parties. So you've done that before? Seems it would be better for seeing most of the party stuff. We wanted to use one to get a 7 dwarfs pic and maybe some princes with the princesses and see the shows and parade. Then use the second for whatever we missed and rides. Does it work well for you? I want to do the party without feeling pressured to do too much.

Yes, we went to 2 MVMCP during our 2013 trip and loved it. It was wonderful to be able to focus on just the rides one evening and then characters/parades, etc the other night. On earlier trips we only went once and felt sort of rushed to take everything in, even though we were there by 4pm each time. Definitely not the most frugal way to go but worth it for us!

I just extended my reservation for mid December and got my tickets for the Christmas Party!!!! It is our first Disney Trip and I can't believe how excited I am! This is such a great site. Thanks for all the pics! :)

We're wondering the exact same thing! The 17th (December) would work better for us but we could do the 15th if, for example, it was likely to be significantly quieter. Does anyone have any advice?
I just squeezed the money out for my 12/18 tickets and was told it was already limited. I was afraid to wait any longer.

Photos from the Christmas Event please feel free to share yours!
IMG_0694_zps44b4ad16.jpg

IMG_0405_zpsed6dddb9.png

IMG_0411_zps170f2fd2.png

IMG_0408_zps548f1da9.png

IMG_0394_zps72f84d91.png

IMG_0698_zps1dc2ade5.jpg

IMG_0389_zps388baec7.png

IMG_0412_zps76cd04a1.png

IMG_0413_zpsdbd8653d.png

IMG_0490_zpsd8100f44.jpg

We are currently planning on staying offsite and renting a car to try and make this as budget friendly as possible. I know I want to eat a good meal prior to the 4p park entry, can I eat at one of the resorts, leave our car there and then come back for it after?
If yes, will they charge me for parking at the resort?
I was looking at Beaches and Cream or possibly Chef Mickey's with the new brunch offer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter