***Official MAY 2015 Thread! Come check in!***

Hey all May 2015 folks, come check in with with your visit dates (which days you will be in parks), where you are staying (optional) and anything else you'd like to share/ask!! I'll do my best to keep up with the list!

4/29-5/2 todzwife
4/30-5/4 pinkprincess30 (Quality Inn Maingate)
1st week? Ldawn
2-6 amarosa1970 (BWPPI)
3-11 dec2009mama (Paradise Pier)
5-13 DisneyDreamer1229 (Camelot Inn)
7-11 2tinkerbell

9-16 Stryker
10-14 KalamityJane (VGC)
10-15 cdhheidi (Paradise Pier)
10-15 Kulshy (Worldmark)
11-15 adsimba
11-16 disneymom0104 (BWPPI?)

17-20 dcraythorn (Castle Inn)
17-22 Masonmj84 (DLH)
21-22 javeyloveschelsi
21-23 TaleAsOldAsTime13 (Riviera)
21-24 justgot2havefun (Paradise Pier)
22-29 princessme21114 (DI&S)
22-29 undertheseas
23-26 Liberator (Paradise Pier)

25-29 (26-28 In park) snoodledoo (PVI)
25-31 Nicolette11785 (Red Lion)
25-6/1 momtohms (Paradise Pier)
26-30 oklamomof4boys (DLH)
We'll be there! From the 22 through 25, staying at the Ramada North. It's a surprise for DS 7th birthday. We had it booked before they announced that was the official kick off of the 60th. We know it'll be crazy, but still can't wait!

My family will be there May 16-22. Staying at Desert Inn & Suites. Really excited to get back. Taking a first timer (daughter's boyfriend). We took him to DW last year, and am looking forward to taking him to my favorite park this year. I love going with newbies!!

I already joined the April thread but we'll also be there for some of May. We'll be at Disneyland April 27-May 3rd. We're staying at the Grand and we'll be celebrating our anniversary!

We have our trip booked. We will be there May 25-May 30. Can't wait to see the 60th Anniversary Celebrations! We are staying at Hojo's!

We'll be at DL May 26th - 29th. It will be the first leg of our California trip for our 25th anniversary and our first trip to DL. We 're staying at DI&S and can't wait. Especially excited about being there for DL's 60th anniversary!

We will be at the Grand Californian from May 2-5th. It will be just my husband and I before a work conference in Vegas

May 21-25 grand Californian. Booked the trip hoping they would do the 24 hour event. Was going to go no matter what. Glad they are having the 24 hour event.

We're staying at Disneyland Hotel from 17th-23rd. It's our first ever Disneyland trip!

Well it's official,
we will be heading back to DL may 16-20, staying at the Desert inn and suites. So very excited to be planning this very spur of the moment kind of trip :)

We'll be there May 2 - May 9 staying at the Del Sol Inn. We have 5-day park hoppers, so we'll also have one day (aside from our travel days) to either relax by the pool and wander Downtown Disney or take a day trip to Sea World. We're leaning toward Sea World. I just wish the tickets were more reasonably priced! Anyone know when and/or where to get good deals on Sea World tickets? And which day (Sunday through Friday) would you recommend we skip DL and either relax or head south to Sea World?

Thanks! And let the countdown begin...

My family will be there May 16-22. Staying at Desert Inn & Suites. Really excited to get back. Taking a first timer (daughter's boyfriend). We took him to DW last year, and am looking forward to taking him to my favorite park this year. I love going with newbies!!
Hey, we will be there for most of your trip times in the same hotel. Maybe we will run into each other :)

We'll be there May 2 - May 9 staying at the Del Sol Inn. We have 5-day park hoppers, so we'll also have one day (aside from our travel days) to either relax by the pool and wander Downtown Disney or take a day trip to Sea World. We're leaning toward Sea World. I just wish the tickets were more reasonably priced! Anyone know when and/or where to get good deals on Sea World tickets? And which day (Sunday through Friday) would you recommend we skip DL and either relax or head south to Sea World?

Thanks! And let the countdown begin...

I assume, just from research that Sun and fri will be the busiest days at the parks being the weekend so if it were me I would skip one of those days. As for sea world, sorry no help, we are doing the oc beach bus tour and disney. No other adventures so didn't do any research but I'm sure there has to be a bit of a deal to be found somewhere??

We will be at Disneyland and Knotts May 16th through 20th! Saturday the 16th we will be at Knotts. We are staying at Quality Inn and Suites at The Park. Hoping it will be ok, as we went for a budget trip this time, plus we spend most time in the parks. Hoping we miss the crowds this trip, we had them in January! Me, my sister and BIL, all adults!

We'll be at the Grand Californian Villas May 17 - 21 and since will be still in So Cal we're coming back for May 22nd at CCI.

Last edited:
We will be there May 24-28...staying at the Disneyland Hotel! Can't wait to be back at our Happy Place!!:yay:

Not sure if this is the best place to ask, if there is another, or if I should start my own thread?

My wife and I are “locals”, about 45 minutes from DL, and visit the park once or twice a year. We went this past January for our engagement anniversary, and will be going to our first DapperDay this September.

But…

I need another day trip “fix” in between! So, here is what I’m thinking, and need to have a good story to hopefully convince my wife.

Thursday May 28, 2015

Here is my thinking:

First off several of the long range crowd forecasts say things will be about the best this day for this time of year as it is AFTER Memorial Day, it IS a week day, and its NOT scheduled to be a Grad Night day. Its after the start of the Diamond Celebration, and I’d love to see this.

Please help me out, am I missing anything about this day / date, or would there be a better one within a few days – week?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter