Official May 2011 thread!

Okay, 17 hours to go and I just booked another ADR. Am I nuts or what?

Now DD is sick with a runny nose and nonstop watering eyes. DH's back went out at work as well. It seems like everyone else is miserable but I feel fantastic. I sure hope they all start feeling better soon or they might drag me down with them!

Singing the 1 day club's theme song:

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya tomorrow...you're only a day away....

Dancing the 1 day club's theme dance:

:banana::dance3::banana::dance3::banana::dance3:

4 days!::MickeyMo: :banana: :banana: :cool1:

We've got errands to run today and then tomorrow I've got to finish up cleaning the house. Taylor is going to the vet on Saturday and then we're coming home and finishing up packing. Then we're spending the rest of the weekend just kicking back relaxing. The car service will be here at 9am on Monday to take us to DFW! :scared1: <---- my excited face.. :rotfl:

At this time next week, we will be enjoying the CL Lounge at the Poly

dance_bananas.gif

This will be my last post until we return (unless we get some wi-fi along the way). We're leaving an hour later to avoid rush hour in Chicago. The van is packed and ready to go. The kids' surprise gifts are awaiting them on their seats. I cannot wait for them to see what they're all getting to kickstart this vacation. Thank you to everyone on these boards for all the info... I have had a BLAST planning it all. All my dreams are now going to become a reality once we arrive tomorrow evening.

0 DAYS!!!!!!! :cool1::banana::cool1::banana::cool1::banana:

Bye!!! :yay::woohoo::yay::woohoo::yay:

Whoo Hoooo!!! This time tomorrow we will be boarding our plane and getting off to Orlando!!! :banana::banana: Its about a 2hr flight, should be landing in orlando around 10:15am. Hopefully will be to CBR around noonish. :banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter