Official May 2011 thread!

You'll be there the exact same dates as us! We'll be at the POFQ. Hope you have a great time! :)

YAY for our awesome dates!! We are staying offsite at Cypress Pointe Grand Villas. I can't wait! We all deserve a vacation!! :cool1:

I just got a ticker and I want to see if it worked... I am not very computer-capable :upsidedown:

:dance3: woo hoo we leave in 10 days...6 nights at port orleans french quarter...only one ADR as we are doing the quick service plan, if i could get into the tea at the grand floridian i would add that, will keep checking...

All Checked in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 9 more sleeps until the surprise of their lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ooooooo we are going to do that....were they going crazy????

che

We wrote it in my DD 7 Birthday card, because we had her birthday party today. She read the card and got 'dramatically' upset with us...lol She thought that we were just reminding her that myself and my oldest DD were leaving tomorrow. :lmao: They 'knew' that 'we' were going on a trip and they were suppose to be going with Dad some where. So we told her to read it again and then they both started squealing and jumping around. They have been so excited and happy since. They both tried to go to bed at 5 so that morning would come earlier. :confused3:rotfl: But it didn't work out well for them. :rolleyes1

It was a lot of fun, because while planning the trip my oldest and I did a count down and basically brought it up any time we could. So we kinda tortured them with it... but it's okay because they actually get to come. lol

18 sleeps until

SDC10436.jpg

and

P1010022.jpg

and

4594439020_a5204a94b0.jpg

YES!! CDN Friends of Pooh, where in the "WORLD" are those pineapple drinks from!! That looks UNBELIEVABLE and we will be at Poly for a ADR, hopefully from there!!! OOHHHH!! AAAHHHH!! yum!!

8 days and about 10 hours until our flight leaves!!! (6:40 am ugh LOL)

Question: where do you all go to check weather? I've been looking at the 15 day forecast on accuweather, but I'm kind of frustrated by it. We'll be there May 9-13. Yesterday it said most days would be above 90 and that on the 12th it would thunderstorm. Now it says temps in the 80's the 9-11 and on the 12th it'll be 69 and sunny instead of 95 and stormy. I don't get it. The 12th is our MK day and it was cloudy and rained a bit on us the last time we were there.

Also, since I rented DVC points I don't think I can do online check-in. I can't figure out how anyway. Anyone know? I guess it won't matter too much, but we'll be there around 12 and I was hoping the online check-in would mean our room would be ready.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter