Official May 2011 thread!

18 days!! So excited!! My friend and I are staying at the All Star Music resort and have three day park hoppers!

I haven't been able to do my online check-in. I've been trying since Friday and each time I click on the link, it says that the system is down. Boo! :sad1:

Holly and Knitster we will be there too those days well the 6-13 to be exact
Ill watch for the lime green mickey ears! LOL
Im excited that crowd levels seem low!:banana:

Have fun all! 9 days for us!! well 8 I guess since its almost midnight!

I have to say..it is soooo nice to not see "month" on the countdown calendar. We are down to weeks and days YAY!!!

Hi All!! 15 more days!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Now, I need an opinion here, do you guys think this is doable time wise?

Leave Animal Kingdom @ 4pm head to CBR to get changed, take taxi to Grand Floridian for a blow dry and quick style, head to Poly for private PhotoPass shoot and then make it to Epcot for our 8:35pm ressie at Le Cellier?

Think it will work? I would think 4 hours is enough time, but I want your opinions.

:wizard:

For those of you that want crowd I don't have touringplans though. Maybe someone else can check that!

I do subscribe to touringplans. Here are the predicted levels for the days we'll be there (scale of 1-10, with 10 being most crowded):

May 30: 7 - best park = HS; worst parks = MK, AK
May 31: 9 - best = AK; worst = MK
June 1: 4 - best = MK, EP, AK; worst = HS
June 2: 5 - best = EP; worst = MK, AK
June 3: 4 - best = MK, AK; worst = EP, HS
June 4: 5 - best = EP; worst = MK, AK, HS
June 5: 5 - best = MK, AK; worst = EP, HS
June 6: 6 - best = EP, HS; worst = AK

The primary reasons the "worst" parks are listed as they are have to do with special events like Star Wars weekends and Gay Days. Parks with morning EMH are also to be avoided. HS is listed as "worst" most often because of anticipated crowds from SWW and the new Star Tours and it's heavy on days when F! is scheduled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter