Official May 2011 thread!

Joining you guys in the one month dance!! :cool1: We might have enough to get a dance party started ;)

And just think...tomorrow we will be in the 20's!!! :woohoo:

Wait, maybe I'm a day off...I'm so confused. My ticker on here says 1 month and 1 day, but the one on my phone says 30 days. I entered the same dates for both, so I don't get it!! Should your ticker be at 0 the day before your trip starts or the day it does start?? :confused3

I've enjoyed looking at others plans, so here's ours:
April 29-Pack up the RV and head out!!
April 30-On the road
May 1-Still on the road
May 2-Fort Wilderness!!! and DH BD:bday: dinner at WC
May 3- Cp for breakfast, Via Napoli dinner
May 4 ?
May 5- pick up rental car
May 6? Maybe Kennedy space center?
May 7 La Nouba
May 8 Boma - dinner-rental car goes back
May 9 Sy Fy- Fantasmic?, MK EMH
May 10-?
May 11 Last full day:sad2:, San Angel Inn - late lunch, wishes desert pary
May 12 leave.
We should be back home and back to work on the 16th.
We bought 10 day ph, no-exp. tickets, last year before the price increase and we're going to try and get 2 trips out of them, so 5 days (or less) to the parks this trip. We love camping at the Fort and are going to try some different things this year-minature golf?
Can't wait!:cool1:

We're arriving at the Fort on May 2nd too! :banana: It will be our first visit at the Fort.

I AM DOING THE 1 MONTH DANCE!!!!!

:cool1::banana::woohoo::yay::dance3::yay::woohoo::banana::cool1:

Terri

WooHoo!!! to you.....Isn't it great to finally say that we are all going to Disney NEXT MONTH? :dancer:

I also just preordered the photopass....DH is obsessed with this, he knows when I preorder it, the time is getting near :goodvibes

Me too. me too!!!!!! Watch out Disney World, here we come!!!!!!!!! :cool1:

Joining you guys in the one month dance!! :cool1: We might have enough to get a dance party started ;)

And just think...tomorrow we will be in the 20's!!! :woohoo:

Wait, maybe I'm a day off...I'm so confused. My ticker on here says 1 month and 1 day, but the one on my phone says 30 days. I entered the same dates for both, so I don't get it!! Should your ticker be at 0 the day before your trip starts or the day it does start?? :confused3

Tomorrow I can say the same!!!! We leave on the 2nd of May EARLY in the morning... so today is really like a Month left. :goodvibes:cool1::banana::cool1::banana::goodvibes
We're arriving at the Fort on May 2nd too! :banana: It will be our first visit at the Fort.

I am going to miss the Fort this time around. I LOVE it there. Next time I will be staying there again, even if it is in the cabins.

But we arrive on the same day as you.:goodvibes

you're going to love it. I just stayed this past december in a cabin. It reminded me visiting my grandmother in the poconos when I was a little girl. I fell in love at hello.

Unfortunately I got the stomach bug mid trip and was unable to enjoy all of the amentites because I was glued to the beautiful cabin bathrooms. I hope to stay there again some day soon, so I can try out the pools and campfire.

Just got my Mickey Mail!! It isn't as exciting as it used to be. It isn't a whole big plastic envelope with luggage address tags, free pin coupon, discount coupons, etc.

I know it's a long time away but anyone out there going in May 2011?

WE ARE!!!!!! Just got off the phone with wdw and confirmation is complete!!!! French Quarter, dining plan, 7 night package...!!!! I'm so excited!!!!! This is our first time:banana:

Now to figure out where to eat:dance3:

Gotta join the party!:banana:

Everyone here stoked? I got my MME mail today! yahhoooo! 3 days shy from the 30 day countdown, and almost there! (4th-12th)

Just need to pre-order photo pass, order a cake and balloons, and away we go:wizard:

9 days of CSR bliss, I am so ready for vacation.....

See everyone there!:goodvibes

All set for May 16-21 (after a long drive from Philly and a weekend to relax in Tampa!)
Still working on an O'hana dinner ressie, but I am optimistic!!

All set for May 16-21 (after a long drive from Philly and a weekend to relax in Tampa!)

I don't envy that drive. We drove the 18 hours this past December, due to high airfare prices. We left xmas day, stopped for the night in South Carolina and then continued to drive. I'm glad airfare is much cheaper now.

Got our magical express package today....yippie! We'll be there May 4th-8th so we can see Davy Jones!

50 days tomorrow!!!
I am waiting for my mickey mail and mean while I am making my own Mickey Mail to send to the kids so they can get excited. They should expect an invite tomrrow(ill slip it in when I go check the mail so its a 50 day count down)

No Mickey Mail yet :sad1:

I did, however, upgrade my Premium Disneyland AP to a PREMIERE Annual Pass. The trip is all paid for, I just got a great deal on a rental car and now I've got the AP for WDW.

Oh, and I just found out that the PotC 4 Premiere is at DLR on May 7, so I won't miss that. pirate:

Maybe I will start packing...:wave2:

Got our Magical Express package on Thursday! Since we booked through Disney I think we're still due for another piece of Mickey Mail soon. :cheer2:

We are also coming from Philly but we are going to fly. Don't have enough time (or patience) to drive.

Got our magical express package today....yippie! We'll be there May 4th-8th so we can see Davy Jones!
We are also going to try to see Davy Jones!

Got our Magical Express package on Thursday! Since we booked through Disney I think we're still due for another piece of Mickey Mail soon. :cheer2:
Are we getting a second envelope?? I just assumed that the ME package was all we get. Good, I was a little disappointed by just one little envelope.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter