.:Official March 2015 thread!:.

Who has made ADR's?! I thought it would be tough for us to get what we wanted since we just booked last week. We will be staying at Shades of Green so no meal plan for us. We will be there March 22-26 flying via allegiant air.

We booked these ADRS:
50's Prime Time
Chef Mickeys
The Plaza

Still trying to decide on at least 1 more to book.

Who has made ADR's?! I thought it would be tough for us to get what we wanted since we just booked last week. We will be staying at Shades of Green so no meal plan for us. We will be there March 22-26 flying via allegiant air.

We booked these ADRS:
50's Prime Time
Chef Mickeys
The Plaza

Still trying to decide on at least 1 more to book.

I made ours pretty easily and I have also changed and tweaked them just as easily. There is only 1 more that I want and I will be done. I am looking for BOG dinner so I am checking the website constantly for an opening (crossing my fingers and praying that I get one). This is what I have for my girls trip with DD13 and DD11. We are staying at CBR and will be there from 2/28-3/7.

Ohana Dinner
Crystal Palace breakfast (before park opening)
Akershus breakfast (before park opening)
Biergarten Dinner
1900 Park Fare Breakfast
Afternoon Tea at GF
Sci Fi Dine In Dinner
Boma's Dinner
Liberty Tree Tavern Lunch

I made ours pretty easily and I have also changed and tweaked them just as easily. There is only 1 more that I want and I will be done. I am looking for BOG dinner so I am checking the website constantly for an opening (crossing my fingers and praying that I get one). This is what I have for my girls trip with DD13 and DD11. We are staying at CBR and will be there from 2/28-3/7. Ohana Dinner Crystal Palace breakfast (before park opening) Akershus breakfast (before park opening) Biergarten Dinner 1900 Park Fare Breakfast Afternoon Tea at GF Sci Fi Dine In Dinner Boma's Dinner Liberty Tree Tavern Lunch
We're going Feb 25-mar 6. Staying at POR Booked all ADRS a few weeks past the 180 and got everything except BOG still looking
We have Tusker house for breakfast
Chef mickeys for dinner
Ohana for breakfast
1900 parl fare for Donner
Sic fi of dinner
Chrystal palace for breakfast
Coral reefe for dinner
Garden grill for dinner
Akershus for dinner

We're going Feb 25-mar 6. Staying at POR Booked all ADRS a few weeks past the 180 and got everything except BOG still looking

Just found a BOG ADR for 3/1 but at 9:05pm, I picked it up anyways but it is a bit late for us. I am going to keep checking for a earlier ADR, but if I don't get one, at least I know we will definitely be eating dinner there :cool1:, whether it is late or not :thumbsup2. Good luck finding a BOG ADR for your trip.

Can't wait for our trip during my spring break! As far as BOG goes, be diligent!

I went on a last minute trip in June and we were able to get in the day of by looking every morning. It was my first time in there and dinner there sure is AMAZING! :wizard:

Just found a BOG ADR for 3/1 but at 9:05pm, I picked it up anyways but it is a bit late for us. I am going to keep checking for a earlier ADR, but if I don't get one, at least I know we will definitely be eating dinner there :cool1:, whether it is late or not :thumbsup2. Good luck finding a BOG ADR for your trip.
Oh that's good, thanks I'm checking non stop! Fingers crossed :)

We just changed our August trip to March for my sons birthday. We are booked at POR in a royal guest room. March 25th - April 1st.

Woohoo! We will overlap. : ). We'll be in POR, not sure where yet. Booked a river view, going to request mansion area.

As I was looking over my itinerary for our girls trip, I realized that I have a lot of ADRs to places that we have never been to before, plus we are staying at a new resort this time. I thought it would be fun to see what all of you are planning on doing that you have never done on your trip (if you are Dis veterans) or to those that are first timers, what are you most excited about your trip. Here is my list of new things that I have planned for our trip mainly because DH won't be with us and he was never interested in eating at some of the places.

- Staying at CBR
- eating at Yak and Yeti (have always wanted to try this, but it always seems that once I make the ADR, if we had to get rid of one, this was the one that we got rid of....not getting rid of it this time :goodvibes)
- Eating at Ohana dinner (really excited by this one)
- Just the fact that this will be my girls and my first trip without DH and we are so excited by it. What's even better, I know I can persuade my kids to do some rides/attractions that we always overlook (i.e. Tiki Room, Liberty Bell....rides/attractions that they haven't been on or seen before and rides/attractions that DH would not set foot on :goodvibes)
-Eating at Pop Century's food court (can't wait to try the tie dye cheese cake) and then exploring the resort, afterwards heading over to AoA to explore over there.
- Enjoying F&G Festival with all of the new food and wine kiosks that they have now.

Now mind you we are also returning to a restaurant that we haven't been to in a while (Boma's for dinner) plus going to a restaurant for dinner when we always go for lunch (Sci-Fi). Now let's see your lists :goodvibes.

Love this question!, this will be our 4th trip but lots of firsts we are excited about:
- first March trip, we usually do end of Aug trip in heat and hurricane season
-first time at Contemporary (even splurged onTPV)
-first time at CRT for my bday (I have boys and they agreed!)
-first 3Day Dream Cruise before
-first time we don'tt park hop and try to hit it all parks - we are only there 4.5 days and will try to slow down and primarily see Magic Kingdom!
Can't wait!!

Now let's see your lists :goodvibes.

Cute idea!

This will be our first March trip, and also our first trip without kids! That's really the biggest "new" thing, but we're going to try 3 new-to-us restaurants also. Only there for 4 nights, so far we're going to do Yachtsman (on our anniversary:goodvibes) and San Angel Inn. Have to pick one more new one and then we're going to return to Rose and Crown :)

Fun! This is our 4th family trip, but lots of fun firsts!

~first trip in March. We usually do April/May
~first trip with other family members. My niece and nephew and their 2 year old are joining us!
~first stay at POP. We've only ever stayed at POR due to being a family of 5. More on that later...
~first Princess breakfast! I have 3 sons so I miss all things Princess. But, my niece and I are doing the Akershus breakfast for her birthday!
~first Whispering Canyon dinner
~first onsite trip without a Dining Plan. Just does not seem cost effective this trip.

And one sad first....first trip without my oldest son Dan who is in college. (So we can stay Value.). It will most definitely be odd.

We will be celebrating my middle son's HS graduation so it will be a special trip! So excited!

~first Princess breakfast! I have 3 sons so I miss all things Princess. But, my niece and I are doing the Akershus breakfast for her birthday!

Ooh, enjoy your Akershus breakfast! I also have all boys, 26, 23, 12, and 9. A few years ago I "made" the younger ones do lunch there and breakfast at 1900 Park Fare (Mary Poppins), and they enjoyed both. Two years ago when they were 10 & 6, I begged older DS to PLEASE agree to Akershus one more time for Mother's Day, and he did princess: Younger DS still enjoyed it then, but this past Aug. they made it perfectly clear their princess days were over:sad: Guess now I have to wait for granddaughters................

I just realized that it sounds like we are not taking Dan so that we can stay at a Value! What I meant was, since Dan is in college and unable to go on the trip, we are able to stay in a room for 4!

Will be in WDW March 1st thru the 8TH. Staying at FW for the first time. Really looking forward to this trip, late honeymoon.

I thought it would be fun to see what all of you are planning on doing that you have never done on your trip (if you are Dis veterans) or to those that are first timers, what are you most excited about your trip.

This will be trip #11 for our family, but there's always something new to do!
(1) We'll be doing the Marceline to Magic Kingdom Tour. As my DS gets older, he'll meet the minimum age requirement for more tours.
(2) Since we'll be staying at BWV, we're going to try the BoardWalk Ballyhoo Guided Tour.
(3) Once reservations open next week for Trattoria al Forno, I'm hoping to move some ADRs around for a dinner and/or breakfast there.
(4) This will be the first time my DH gets to try the food booths at the Flower & Garden Festival.

Only have to wait 149 days!

This will be our first trip and I'm excited about pretty much everything! I'm most excited about the kids reactions to everything when we're there.

For me, I'm excited about Animal Kingdom and the Pirates and Pals cruise. I'm also looking forward to peaceful afternoons at POR.

Dh, well, he'll be excited about being on vacation, and probably dinner at Raglan Road and Epcot.

From our ADRs, I think I'm excited about Sanaa the most.

We've decided to surprise our kids & drive the 20+ hours to WDW over our March break. We'll be at POR March 14-21. I am seriously excited, but kind of daunted by the road trip!

Now let's see your lists :goodvibes.

Love this. To be fair, we will have a lot of firsts, as this is only our 2nd trip as a family (my 3rd trip overall).

-Staying onsite (BLT) - I have never stayed on Disney property before!
-Eating at CRT
-Having reservations at resorts - doing 1900 PF x2 and Beaches and Cream
-Seeing Fantasmic!
-Park hopping

We've decided to surprise our kids & drive the 20+ hours to WDW over our March break. We'll be at POR March 14-21. I am seriously excited, but kind of daunted by the road trip!

We will be there at the same time! We are also driving, and will be traveling for close to 17 hours. We are arriving on the 15th, though, because we plan to do the drive over 2 days, which is what we did last time and it worked well. I can't wait! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter