.:Official March 2015 thread!:.

Sparkly

Starlight, starbright...
Who else is going? We're only 11 months away now, so pull up a chair and join me. :banana:

We're probably going in the 2 week around March 9th, as that's my 21st birthday! Not got any real solid plans as far, although technically we can star planning now as Disney UK already have 2015 prices up, but no free dining as of yet.

We are going March 2015! Looking at 3/15-3/21 and hoping to rent points to stay at BLT. I think I am already driving my DH nuts talking about planning, as it's still so far away, so it will be nice to have this thread.

Happy early birthday!

Can I tentatively join?

Looking at February 28th through March 7th, which is my oldest daughter's spring break from college, but hoping for some sort of discount before we fully commit! (% off of the room or free dining, etc.)

Hoping for a Royal Room at Port Orleans Riverside.

So glad to see another (tentative) Marcher! Our March trip has gone to tentative status as well. I work at a university and found out my spring break week might be different from DD's at school. If that ends up being the case, we will probably switch to Memorial Day week in May. As of now, though, still planning on March and really hoping it works out! I am so intrigued by the royal rooms. They look amazing.

Sure you can join- the more the merrier :)

We're waiting for April to make any solid plans as that's typically when our free dining deals get released, and so do flights so we can confirm dates.

Oops I thought this thread was awfully small for March 2014! Sorry guys wrong one.

Joining in... booked a trip on points for January 2015, but we decided to switch to the last week of March so we can do the Epcot Flower and Food festivities. So excited!! This will be our first time going this time of year. Now I need to wait till the end of April to book at the 11 month window at BLT!!

Not one that I know of, but I would be interested in joining if one gets started. Our trip plans are starting to become firmer and I'm feeling the excitement starting to build even though it's still so far away. Tickets are bought and waiting to be used! :cool1:

Make away! :cool1::banana:

Yes, we're all booked. I booked this afternoon. Dates: 1st March 2015 for 14 nights.

Got a fantastic deal:

14 nights CBR
14 nights QSDP x 3
14 day Ultimate Disney tickets x 3
3 flights - 2 of which were FREE!!!

All for £4,499.

I've asked him to get an upgrade to a preferred room at CBR, and we're hoping for building 26. We stayed in 25 this year, but 26 is slightly closer to the food hall plus it's got a row of disabled parking spaces right outside (which building 25 doesn't have).

I want to join please! We last went to Disney in April/May 2013. So every other year was deal with the hubby and since I graduate college in May 2014 then I figure Feb/March 2015 is the PERFECT time to go. We want LOW crowds and not HOT HOT weather....is this a good time?!

My family and I will be going March 14th-20th to WDW! This will be our first trip to WDW and I can't wait!! My DH's best friend and his family will be joining us.

Does anyone know when March dates will be available to book for WDW? I've never booked this far out nor have I stayed on site when we've gone to DLR. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

My family and I will be going March 14th-20th to WDW! This will be our first trip to WDW and I can't wait!! My DH's best friend and his family will be joining us. Does anyone know when March dates will be available to book for WDW? I've never booked this far out nor have I stayed on site when we've gone to DLR. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Dates for March should be available for booking around the end of July.

Welcome to the March 2015 group!! :)

My family and I will be going March 14th-20th to WDW! This will be our first trip to WDW and I can't wait!! My DH's best friend and his family will be joining us.

Does anyone know when March dates will be available to book for WDW? I've never booked this far out nor have I stayed on site when we've gone to DLR. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

What I've heard is that you can book room only right now via phone, but packages won't become available for booking until around July. Don't quote me on this, as I am not speaking from personal experience. :)

Thanks for the advice! I'm so excited to be going that July seems like a long time away!! Guess I'll just wait patiently...:rolleyes1

I'd love to join the fun! :cool1:

My daughters and I are hoping to be at WDW March 25 - April 4 at our favorite, Pop Century! :love: I'm a little worried about the Easter crowds but not enough to keep me away from "The Most Magical Place on Earth! ! :rotfl2:

I'd love a March 2015 FB page too! :thumbsup2

We just got back from WDW last week and I'm already planning our March trip. We dined at several restaurants that were on my Disney Bucket list but none that I would say is a "must do again". I'm having a hard time getting excited about the dining options for next year.

What restaurant are you most looking forward to?

We just got back from WDW last week and I'm already planning our March trip. We dined at several restaurants that were on my Disney Bucket list but none that I would say is a "must do again". I'm having a hard time getting excited about the dining options for next year. What restaurant are you most looking forward to?

Probably 1900 Park Fare. Between the release of the 50th anniversary edition of Mary Poppins and Saving Mr Banks, we're on a Mary Poppins kick at our house! It's definitely going on our March list!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter