• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official March 2013 thread

On the way to the airport in a snowstorm. Flight is still listed as on time. Fingers crossed we get out this morning because this storm is supposed to stick around.

hope everything works out for you

We got out just fine and landed in Orlando only an hour and a half late. Leaving the world today to go to Cocoa Beach, but these first timers had a great time and we will definitely be back! Actually looking at June of 2014 next. :)

I do hope to see some TRs from you guys!!! Since our trip got cancelled, some of us need to live vicariously through others, you know;)

BurleyGirl said:
I do hope to see some TRs from you guys!!! Since our trip got cancelled, some of us need to live vicariously through others, you know;)

Sure! In Cocoa Beach now but I can do one when we get home.

We were lucky to get on an earlier flight out of Denver last Saturday or we would not have gotten out! Now our trip is coming to a close and we fly back tomorrow. I have never been here during Spring Break before. It is sooooo busy but still enjoying our time here. Just have one more must do and that is the new
Test Track. Then plan to head to downtown Disney to do some shopping and have a nice dinner. Flower are Garden at Epcot outdid themselves once again! This may be our last trip here for awhile.. Unless we come back during a less crowded time. Hope everyone has enjoyed their March trips!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards Nancy

We got home on Saturday...vacation went way to fast. We are planning a trip for Christmas 2013 because we can't go back next spring break. It was busy, but still fun. Weather only chilly a few days, but I'll take that over snow. Hope everyone else had wonderful trips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter