• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official March 2013 thread

Finalizing to do list.
Finalizing to pack list.
Suitcase loaded (not very nicely).
Need to pack boys.

11 days to go!

My youngest darling boy said he can't concentrate because he's too excited. The FGM Mail we got on Saturday was so unbelievably awesome. I have to figure out how to post a pic of it.

ETA: I am listening to Disney Park Bench while working. This is soooo getting me in the mood for WDW next week!

we got ours in the mail yesterday, and I am SO excited that it has our name on it....I am def putting it in our scrap book! :)

One week from tomorrow! I am beyond excited. Need to finish up packing since next week at work things will be crazy. Need to get as much done this weekend as possible.

Got a little wrench thrown in our plans for coming home, but it's ok. We're heading to LA for one night instead of coming straight home. I need to be there for a work event and then we're heading home. This will be an adventure. Lots of movies and shows to download for the kiddos for the long hours on the plane in 2 days. :eek:

BUT first I get to have a ton of fun with my family in WDW! I can't believe we leave in a week!! :dance3: Can't wait to get there! :earsboy::earsgirl:

One week from tomorrow! I am beyond excited. Need to finish up packing since next week at work things will be crazy. Need to get as much done this weekend as possible.

Got a little wrench thrown in our plans for coming home, but it's ok. We're heading to LA for one night instead of coming straight home. I need to be there for a work event and then we're heading home. This will be an adventure. Lots of movies and shows to download for the kiddos for the long hours on the plane in 2 days. :eek:

BUT first I get to have a ton of fun with my family in WDW! I can't believe we leave in a week!! :dance3: Can't wait to get there! :earsboy::earsgirl:

Yep! One week for us too! I can't wait! Unfortunately, I am sick. :sick: I never get sick, so I am taking lots of airborne to combat it. I figure I will be fine by the time we leave!!!!

Yep, laundry and packing and last minute shopping tomorrow. I feel like i have been anticipating this for so long. I can't believe it's almost here!

:yay::cool1::thumbsup2:dance3:

Just back!!
Great time!!...........we got a lot done in the mornings, but the afternoons were packed!!

It's close enough...that we're starting to pack. SOOOOO excited for this trip :beach:

Suitcases are out & starting to get packed. Time to get serious & do laundry & packing in earnest. Yay!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards App please excuse any typos and autocorrects!

13 months ago I started this thread and tomorrow I leave! It's been a long time planning and I'm so excited. Mickey here I come....

and for any late March-er's...my boys are with the Marching Comets on Sunday, March 24 at 8:30 pm. Go Comets!

Our flight leaves tomorrow morning! Unfortunately, the weather forecast here just keeps getting worse. Some counties around Denver are now under a winter storm watch. Anyone have experience with delayed/ cancelled flights and making changes to Disney reservations this close to departure? Just in case.

backpacktwang said:
Our flight leaves tomorrow morning! Unfortunately, the weather forecast here just keeps getting worse. Some counties around Denver are now under a winter storm watch. Anyone have experience with delayed/ cancelled flights and making changes to Disney reservations this close to departure? Just in case.

I do not but I hope everything goes smoothly for you today! Fingers crossed.

We are also up and at em for an early flight this morning. All the planning and it's finally here!

On the way to the airport in a snowstorm. Flight is still listed as on time. Fingers crossed we get out this morning because this storm is supposed to stick around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter