Official March 2013 thread

Heading to Disney a week from Saturday and cannot wait. I've never been to WDW around spring break though... is it going to be hectic?

This morning my son said he'll be too excited to sleep tonight. Every time we go, the night before he gets almost no sleep. Since we're driving, maybe he'll get sleep in the car. I can't wait, and don't care that the weather will likely be in the 60s while we're there!

Heading to Disney a week from Saturday and cannot wait. I've never been to WDW around spring break though... is it going to be hectic?

I'll be there a week from Sunday! I went about the same time last year and it wasn't very hectic at all IMO, plus the weather was great!!

we did Spring Break a few years ago..well more than a few..and it was crowded but not like Xmas time.

Soon. So soon now!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards App, please excuse any typos or autocorrects!

I'm popping over from Feb- wow- MK easyWDW has MK as green today. Well, everyone at AKL must be using it because both the MK and Epcot shelters are full of people heading toward MK! Rope drop was an hour ago. I'm glad we're going to Epcot!

In the area a day or two before, but I'll be there starting next Saturday thru most of Wednesday. The weather's looking good...it better be!

I cant believe I'm less than 2 weeks away from WDW!!! I've been waiting and making all sorts of mental plans....its finally time to actually get some stuff done!!

POFQ 3/15-3/21:cheer2::cool1::cheer2:

We're leaving in three more days!

And today, as I was packing I pulled out my Disney park bag and I found a major bonus! I found a three pack of $15 Disney gift cards that I forgot I had! :cool1:

Always nice to find a spare $45. It won't go far but it will go farther than $0.00 This calls for a big cheer! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

It's the Final Countdown (cue the 80's music!: da da da daaaaa) :cool1:

I can't believe we're down to only 4 more days!!! Still so much to do!

We did our garden grocer order tonight (first time for us for that).

We have one new matching custom family shirt for all 7 of us (Mickey swirl - but each customized our own), plus 2 older matching family ones for all of us, then I made two "Inside this shirt is one Incredible kid" Incredibles shirts for the older boys, we have a few other older customized ones, and we have lots of store bought Disney shirts as well. It was hard to pick what to bring because we have more Disney shirts than days!!

I hope the crowds aren't too horrible and that no one gets sick this trip. And most of all I hope I can chill out and not get too stressed about everything!! Then I'm sure we'll have lots of fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter