Official March 2013 thread

3 weeks until we check in at our BWV and head over to the WWSC to see Yankees v. Braves Spring Training!!!!!! Let's go Yankees!!!! Also St. Patricks Day at Raglan Road, and my daughter's 1st birthday in MK where we got the first dinner ressie at BoG!!!!!!

The whole "adult in Disney World" thing is SWEET! With my youngest now 20, I am loving life!

Anyway, I still have my suitcases out from our January trip also. We spent Jan. 6-12 at All Star Sports. Can't wait to start packing again!

. :)\

Another Adult :thumbsup2 at WDW.. and we took a trip in January too.
We were there January 24 - Feb 2..with DS 21 ( soon to be 22) and again at Spring Break with DS 20 and his friends..

SMALL WORLD!

BTW I love POP! It is so great, the food court, rooms, shops and convenience to parks..

26 days for me. I can't wait to sit in the sunshine! We haven't had a lot of snow here in my part of Ohio but the sun is very infrequent visitor. :beach:

Another Adult :thumbsup2 at WDW.. and we took a trip in January too.
We were there January 24 - Feb 2..with DS 21 ( soon to be 22) and again at Spring Break with DS 20 and his friends..

SMALL WORLD!

BTW I love POP! It is so great, the food court, rooms, shops and convenience to parks..

Awesome! :goodvibes

Our 20 and 23 year old sons will be with us the first of March. They go their own way and do their own thing most of the time. It's times like these that I love being older!

When we go later in March, it will just be DH and I.

It's funny that we all have these three trips with almost the same timing. And sons just about the same ages. I see you are much farther from WDW though. We probably wouldn't be able to make such trips if we weren't so close.

I've heard such good things about POP, I'm looking forward to experiencing it. I'm 99% sure that is where I will book for our second March trip. Will probably do that today.

PosadaGirl, just curious, when did you score you BoG ressie?? Been trying since we found out this trip was a go, with no success. (I shouldn't complain, since we ate there in October, but I just ❤❤❤ it ;))

Awesome! :goodvibes

Our 20 and 23 year old sons will be with us the first of March. They go their own way and do their own thing most of the time. It's times like these that I love being older!

When we go later in March, it will just be DH and I.

It's funny that we all have these three trips with almost the same timing. And sons just about the same ages. I see you are much farther from WDW though. We probably wouldn't be able to make such trips if we weren't so close.

I've heard such good things about POP, I'm looking forward to experiencing it. I'm 99% sure that is where I will book for our second March trip. Will probably do that today.

Ah the lure of an AP.. and driving and DVC..gotta love it..Actually we didnt go at all in 2012, and with the AP in 2013, we intend on making good use of the AP and without kids, it makes things more afordable..

I made the kids go through their shorts this weekend to get some items separated and ready to get packed. Our next few weekends are super busy and before I know it, we'll be ready to go! I pulled out my clothes too. Ugh. Need to lose a few pounds in 3 weeks! :crazy2:

26 days to go!!!:cool1:

6 hour drive for us and we usually leave around 6-7am. We have a time change so we expect to arrive at BLT around 3pm--two stops on the way for lunch and restrooms. We used to have a rule of no drinking on the way so we don't have to stop a million times for the kids to use the restroom. Haha! Won't start packing until the day before. We are a family of 4 and my sister and her family of 6 travel with us. This is our 8th trip in 9 years and our first in our DVC home resort. Absolutely cannot wait!

Oops. Our dates are March 23-30 and it is our Spring Break.

New here but we just booked for Mar. 10-14th. First 2 nights will be at POP the second 2 will be at AoA Cars Suite.

Will be me, DH, 13 yo DD, 11 yo SD, 10 yo SS, 8 yo SS and 2 yo DS and we are driving 18 hours to get there. Yep, we are pretty much crazy. It will be the first trip for everyone but me and I was 7 when I went so I don't remember much. I'm so nervous. Don't even have our itinerary set yet.

I cannot believe how quickly the time is flying.. It seemed as if the time was dragging by and now it is flying.. We are down to about three weeks to go! Here we come to our favorite place the world!!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards Nancy

We have 3 weeks to go also! I can't wait! We are surprising the kids this time. We were there in August & weren't planning on going back til 2014 so they are definitely gonna be surprised. We are leaving right after school & stopping for dinner. We are gonna give them each a Birnbaum Disney world book at dinner & tell them then.

We leave for a 16 hour drive one week from today! :thumbsup2 We'll be at the disney parks for 7 days and 2 days at Universal studios. This will be our first time at universal...we'll see how it is. :D

Yes and after the storm that is suppose to come starting tonight I will be more than ready!!! Can't wait

Ok we were ,having a tolerable winter then last Friday and now today!!. Just came in from snowblowing about 5 inches of new snow with snow on and off tomorrow. The 22nd of March can't come fast enough now!! I can't wait.

Hey all! We have been planning this trip for YEARS! We've all been to The World before but we always rented a house in Celebration for 3-4 days. This time we are in AOA for 10 days! It's a family celebration of my 40th, grandma's 60, Grandpa's 65, our 10 year anniversary, our DD communion and our DS's 5th. ( which we really just say because he needed his own celebration!). We were hit with a surprise this past January and I am now recovering from a double mastectomy. All our doctors told us to keep the trip and use it as a recovery goal. the bonus was that due to the surgery we are flying instead of driving! :-) So we are 25 days out and all I do is plan plan plan! I'm actually a little worried about the after trip downer, but I refuse to think of that now. Disney Bound Baby!,

I did my resort check in, requested 50's section at POP, lake view, this was DD9's wish, hope we get it! I am starting to pack tonight, so excited, is a disney park/cruise combo trip for us. Will be a blast!:cheer2:

We leave Friday after school/work. I have almost everything washed, and as soon as I can get my butt off the couch, I'll start packing. I need to run to Target for a couple of things, but otherwise I just have to pack!

Since we drive, I got the van detailed yesterday. It is so nice and clean, but I know after our long drive, it won't be anymore ;)

:goodvibes
We are officially on the less than 30 days countdown. Today i wanted to get out the suitcases and start packing. Is it too Soon !!!:cool1::banana::thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter