Official March 2013 thread

So...I'm one of those in the northeast who just got hammered with over 2 ft of snow. I'm sooooo thankful we weren't heading down to Disney in the middle of all that. Now I'm just really hoping that we don't have anymore big storms so that we have no problems when it's time for us to go!

Come on March 10th!!!!

Is anyone else freaking excited for the flower and garden festival? I've only been to Disney for Halloween, Christmas and in January when nothing is going on....and I'm just so excited for this upcoming trip!!!! I love flowers (I work at a garden shop!) So this vacation means a lot to me. Plus, they're going to have more food stands set up? I'm in heaven!

GraceMonica said:
Is anyone else freaking excited for the flower and garden festival? I've only been to Disney for Halloween, Christmas and in January when nothing is going on....and I'm just so excited for this upcoming trip!!!! I love flowers (I work at a garden shop!) So this vacation means a lot to me. Plus, they're going to have more food stands set up? I'm in heaven!

I am so looking forward to this. We have been one previous time for the Flower and Garden festival about 10 years ago, it was amazing!! Words cannot describe, and now they are adding the food and drink specialities throughout the world!! CANNOT WAIT!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards Nancy

My wife and I will be there March 24th-31st... We have only been there once and we went to MK for a DAY! This time we get a full week and get to live it up a little :). Funny thing is, it will probably be snowing where I live when we are in WDW lol

We have all been sick the past week. Thankfully we are on the mend, but I just kept thinking "Disney" the whole time. I can't believe it's so close!!!

March can't get here soon enough!!!! Staying off site, but surprising my daughter for one night at AoA for her birthday-looking forward to it pixiedust:

Hi, everyone. I'm late joining this thread but want to add my excitement to the crowd. I will be there March 3-8 staying at Kidani with my DS4, sister, and mom! DS4 recently decided he wants to be an imagineer and told me he plans to go straight to storybook circus!

:flower3:

WOW! Its getting soooo close :yay: and we have started getting our warm weather clothes together and our snacks for the drive :drive:. Who else is driving? We have about a 12-13 hr drive from NE Mississippi.

4 weeks from today, we'll be in the MK:banana::banana::banana::banana:

We are SUPER EXCITED :banana: Esp since they have announced all of the food & drink kiosks that they will have up. We have gone several times at the beginning of June and they will usually have some of the topiaries still up and it has always made us want to go during the festival.

I'm excited:cool1: We were supposed to be in Disney this week, but due to my son having to change schools, we're going the first full week of March, so we get to see the Flower & Garden festival. I've never seen it before, and it looks like something I'd totally love. Plus the food kiosks are exciting. And I'm just excited to go to Disney and go on vacation:banana:

2 weeks from right now we will be on walking around MPLS airport looking for breakfast. Before our 10:00 flight to Orlando.
:cool1:
btw- really good chance we will be dropping a 6:45 BOG on 3/1 and a 7:10 Ohana on 3/2 both for 6 people.
Won't know until day before though.....

glass half full said:
2 weeks from right now we will be on walking around MPLS airport looking for breakfast. Before our 10:00 flight to Orlando.
btw- really good chance we will be dropping a 6:45 BOG on 3/1 and a 7:10 Ohana on 3/2 both for 6 people.

I'd LOVE that BOG ressie. I've been trying for months to get anything the week I'm there. 3/1-3/9. I try twice a day, and nada. I told DH maybe someone would cancel while we were down there.please let us know if/when you cancel.

By the way, I'm new to this thread...counting down the days until we check into the POP...15 sleeps to go!

WOW! Its getting soooo close :yay: and we have started getting our warm weather clothes together and our snacks for the drive :drive:. Who else is driving? We have about a 12-13 hr drive from NE Mississippi.

4 weeks from today, we'll be in the MK:banana::banana::banana::banana:

We're driving! About 15 hours from Baltimore. BUT We're leaving in the afternoon and stopping somewhere along the way. I'd rather just drive the whole way through, but I guess this way we wont be exhausted before we get to Disney! On the way home we have to drive the whole way home because my dad couldn't take off a day longer!

22 days to go!!

What does my ticker say!! We're getting closer. :)

It's about a 18-20 hour drive for me from Windsor, Ontario. :drive:

This vacation can't get here fast enough. :beach:

Until then ..... steady as she goes at work ..... :coffee:

Caribou in MSP has great breakfast. When I have to fly, that is where we stop. My son thinks their chocolate milk is better than any other.

What does my ticker say!! We're getting closer. :)

It's about a 18-20 hour drive for me from Windsor, Ontario. :drive:

This vacation can't get here fast enough. :beach:

Until then ..... steady as she goes at work ..... :coffee:

We're driving, too. According to AAA, it is a 23 hour drive for us. But I hate flying so much, that I'd rather drive the long way. Any way to get to my happy place :cool1:

We're driving! About 15 hours from Baltimore. BUT We're leaving in the afternoon and stopping somewhere along the way. I'd rather just drive the whole way through, but I guess this way we wont be exhausted before we get to Disney! On the way home we have to drive the whole way home because my dad couldn't take off a day longer!

22 days to go!!

We also leave in the afternoon. We're both teachers and so we leave from school and drive about halfway and arrive in WDW early afternoon and usually visit one park in the evening. We do the same on the return trip and get home after midnight but I get me a good supply of sunflower seeds and that takes me home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter