• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

**** official june 2015 thread! **** come check in!

It's 46 for us! To be honest I have so much happening between now and then I could use the time! Plus I want to try to lose 5 pounds before our trip. There's an awful lot of tasty treats on my list of things to eat while we're at Disneyland!

32 more days for us, but I will also be going solo for the 24hr party on May 22nd, so I'm kinda cheating :)
I was talking to DS7 this morning about making reservations for either a character breakfast or BB F! dinner. It's just going to be the two of us so I think we're leaning towards a character breakfast just not sure which one. Probably Minnie's since it seems to be the most convenient for us. Otherwise we could do Goofy's for dinner on the day we arrive since my AP will be blocked that day. Decisions decisions!!

Not long to go for everyone.

38 days for us now. Off to travel agent today to pick up our plane tickets and 10 day Park hopper passes.

All dinning reservations made, was so easy using the online bookings.

Looking forward to escaping the start of winter here.
:dog2:

27 days! I'm still sad about Peter Pan, but I know we will still have a great time. Has anyone heard anything about Captain America and if he will be there at all in June?

46 days for us...just bought my AP since I think I may try the Star Wars 10K next year.

OK, I will post ...

Down to 41 days I think... June 22-27, 5 days in park. I have been to DL more times than I can remember. This is my 25th Anniversary Trip and we are going with just the wife and I. First adult only trip to DL in nearly 20 years.

We are staying at FFI for about 6th time (last 3 trips were to Stovalls)

Reservations:
Lunch @ Carthay with WOC tix (Wednesday)
Grab and Go @ Aladdin's Oasis w Reserved F! (Friday)

I have to admit I am DREADING Grad Nights. Absolutely dreading. And changing the dates is not an option. *sigh*

@ten6mom Hopefully it will not be too bad.
DD's birthday is in mid June, but I specifically pushed our trip out till the 28th to avoid the Grad Nights and wait for the AP blockouts.

23 days until we leave. We are spending the night of the 6th in Vegas and finishing the drive from Northern Utah on the 7th. We check into the disneyland hotel on the 7th and since we have 5 day passes this year we can head to the park or swim for a bit first. The 7th is just going to be a go with the flow sort of day.
June 8th we have the BB package dinner scheduled.
June 9th reservations for the Big Thunder BBQ.
June 10th we are going to universal studios where I splurged for front of the line tickets. It's also our non disney chill out day and hanging out at the pool after universal studios.
June 11th is just a go with the flow at disneyland after breakfast with Minnie in the park
June 12th is our last day at DL. We have scheduled our discover the magic tour and a late lunch at WCT w.o.c. package.
June 13th leave for home staying the night in St. George Utah and possibly hitting a few historical sites on the way home

I've already ordered and received the photopass+. Bought our tickets at the base before the price increase. Just waiting till it's a little closer to buy snacks, pack, and clean our suburban out.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter