• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~~*Official July 2013 Thread!*~~Our Month has Arrived!

Sounds like you've got everything under control. I wish I could say the same; I've been tripping over empty suitcases for the past two weeks.:rotfl: Can't seem to get my act together....way too much drama around my house. :scared1:

In our house, since it's only DD and I - No drama here because she is the BOSS :worship:

Sounds like my life! Work has been very busy so far this week. Trying to make sure everything is in order before I leave next week. My co-workers are giving me grief for leaving for vacation, even those that just got back after their two weeks off :confused3

:lmao: Last minutes to do's we forget. Hope my Co-Workers tell me to GO GO GET OUT OF HERE about 12 noon Friday.. :cool1:

We are at the poly just now and are on day 9 of our 14 day trip and are having a fantastic time. Today we were given an invitation to test the BOG fast pass+ system which we are excited about. We have been given o code to use online to book a window to come for lunch and we can preorder our meal if we would like to. We need to go to guest relations on the day and pick up a rosé (?) - no idea what that is for - then turn up at the chosen time. Will let you know how we get on. Exciting to get to try something new.

Parks not as busy as we expected and we are getting lots of rides in. Poly beautiful and so glad we chose to stay on site for the first time. Hope other July 13ers are having as much fun!!!

Glad you received some pixiedust: - Have a great vacation. Tell Mickey and Minnie we'll be there shortly. :hyper:

We fly in Monday and I can hardly wait. I am a bit concerned about the Tropical Storm warning and flying but think all will be fine. Glad to read everyone is having a good time.

I know you and your family are getting really excited.. Tell the Pilot to take a different route.:thumbsup2

4 more days 4 more days 4 more days I'm so very excited to spend this girls trip with my beautiful sister and my stinky

Won't be long now!!! :cool1:

:) Don't forget to call or get on line to stop your mail delivery while you are on vacation. :disrocks:

I feel like a kid at Christmas, I have not gotten a full night of sleep all week! Disney energy has kicked in!!!! :)

Not sure if any of you were still trying to get a BOG ADR, but they just released several dates and times!!!

Thanks so much! I just got one for the perfect time and day! We had to change our vacation dates so I had to give up our coveted BOG res. I had given up hoping we'd get another date.

The day for Disney is here.
So get ready to shout and cheer.
Here is hoping your trip is a blast.
May pixie dust and fun always last.
Disney is waitng for you.
Hope all your dreams come true.

~Arriving July 10~
Indy Denise- July 10- July 16 @ POR
Ferrentinos- July 10- July 17 @ Poly
courtneylauren- July 10-July 20 @ SS and July 20-July 27 @ BLT

Has everyone seen the Fridge epidemic?? Seems that they are being removed fromost resorts due to a recall.

Just wanted to pass that on in case any if you need to pack a small cooler.

ocalla said:
Has everyone seen the Fridge epidemic?? Seems that they are being removed fromost resorts due to a recall.

I don't know anything about the recall but during our trip no matter what we set the temp to, our water bottles were always frozen!! This was at POR.

Question fellow Diser's: Since I haven't been to the World since 2002 I was wondering if anyone has ridden Mission Space orange, and if so how was it?

Argh need a fridge!!!! Only for beer and water but still!! Oh and milk as we often do brekkie in room!! 6 sleeps!! Got DS stuff organised today, mine not done yet! Tomorrow picking up his kilt for Saturdays wedding! Soooo excited! Then tan and nails done in the afternoon, so evening I'll be too orange to leave the house so will get my ironing and packing done! Lol!

Can anyone tell me does wdw wifi connect automatically or do you get password or have to click to agree to terms?? Having problems with my iPhone connecting to open wifi (scared lol).

Happy happy happy!! I finally got a reservation at BOG! July 25th at 6:40 pm! PERFECT! Not telling the kids. Going to be a surprise. They really want to eat there!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

We're staying at Wilderness and I called to make a note on our reservation requesting a fridge. We have two diabetics travelling in our party which require refrigerators for insulin.

I have to say though, please please please, since the numbers are limited do not request the fridge unless you definitely NEED it. (Medical reasons, nursing mothers, etc). The person we spoke to said it is not guaranteed that we will even get a fridge even though we have a medical necessity.

I feel like a kid at Christmas, I have not gotten a full night of sleep all week! Disney energy has kicked in!!!! :)

ME TOO!!! :faint:

5 Days To Go! :yay: :cheer2: :banana:
It's getting very hard to get a full nights sleep

I am the same way. All wired up. :hyper:

I don't know anything about the recall but during our trip no matter what we set the temp to, our water bottles were always frozen!! This was at POR.

I hope our frig will freeze our drinks. :)

Question fellow Diser's: Since I haven't been to the World since 2002 I was wondering if anyone has ridden Mission Space orange, and if so how was it?

We rode both last year. Orange is very very mild.

Argh need a fridge!!!! Only for beer and water but still!! Oh and milk as we often do brekkie in room!! 6 sleeps!! Got DS stuff organised today, mine not done yet! Tomorrow picking up his kilt for Saturdays wedding! Soooo excited! Then tan and nails done in the afternoon, so evening I'll be too orange to leave the house so will get my ironing and packing done! Lol!

Can anyone tell me does wdw wifi connect automatically or do you get password or have to click to agree to terms?? Having problems with my iPhone connecting to open wifi (scared lol).

If I remember correctly, all you have to do is agree to the terms. ::yes::

Happy happy happy!! I finally got a reservation at BOG! July 25th at 6:40 pm! PERFECT! Not telling the kids. Going to be a surprise. They really want to eat there!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Way to go!!! :thumbsup2

Stage 3 - DD nails are done and they look Beautiful. :thumbsup2

No password needed. I just needed to go into my wireless settings to connect. The in room wireless is called Disney guest.

So there isa BOG reservation for the first night we are in Disney and the kids would rather go to Chef Mickey's.... Ugh! I guess another time right? It has been our first meal the last three trips so the kids don't want to miss it. Guess I can't mess with that. Lol

Stage 3 - DD nails are done and they look Beautiful. :thumbsup2[/QUOTE]

I'm getting my nails done tomorrow!;)

I picked up the gifts for the DIS meet!!

I picked up my nephews at Logan- from San Francisco. "My girls" had no idea they were coming out this summer. Shae (age7) has been saving her "tooth fairy money to send to them so they could fly out!!" :dance3:
When we got home, we had the boys skype with girls from the backyard patio.
After 2-3 minutes of skyping, the girls figured out where they were and went crazy! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
There was tons of giggles, hugs and kisses!!:love::love::love:

2 days until the big reveal that we're all going to Disneyworld!! :cool1:

Stage 3 - DD nails are done and they look Beautiful. :thumbsup2

I'm getting my nails done tomorrow!;)

I picked up the gifts for the DIS meet!!

I picked up my nephews at Logan- from San Francisco. "My girls" had no idea they were coming out this summer. Shae (age7) has been saving her "tooth fairy money to send to them so they could fly out!!" :dance3:
When we got home, we had the boys skype with girls from the backyard patio.
After 2-3 minutes of skyping, the girls figured out where they were and went crazy! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
There was tons of giggles, hugs and kisses!!:love::love::love:

2 days until the big reveal that we're all going to Disneyworld!! :cool1:[/QUOTE]

Oh that is so sweet! Warmed my heart!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter