~~*Official July 2013 Thread!*~~Our Month has Arrived!

The day for Disney is here.
So get ready to shout and cheer.
Here is hoping your trip is a blast.
May pixie dust and fun always last.
Disney is waitng for you.
Hope all your dreams come true.

Arriving July 11~
SoonToBeMrs- July 11- July 18 @ POR
MaestroTK- July 11- July 20 @ WL
DisneyFam09- July 11-July 24 @ off site

:)

Oh, what great fun you are all having! I don't know how you'll ever get through the next 2 days, I would not be able to contain myself!!:hyper:[/QUOTE]

IT'S ....GETTING....SOOO......HARD!!!!!!!!!!:crazy2:

I've almost slipped up a 100 times!:rolleyes1

We'll be doing a scavenger hunt tomorrow- with clues about the different Disney characters. At the end- there'll be "Where can you find all these characters?"
The answer will be DisneyWorld!!--With a sign..."We're going to Disneyworld Tomorrow!!!!!" :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:
Then we'll leave to go to the hotel at the airport so our adventure can begin!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Wish me luck keeping this HUGE secret until then!!

Oh, what great fun you are all having! I don't know how you'll ever get through the next 2 days, I would not be able to contain myself!!:hyper:

We'll be doing a scavenger hunt tomorrow- with clues about the different Disney characters. At the end- there'll be "Where can you find all these characters?"
The answer will be DisneyWorld!!--With a sign..."We're going to Disneyworld Tomorrow!!!!!" :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:
Then we'll leave to go to the hotel at the airport so our adventure can begin!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Wish me luck keeping this HUGE secret until then!![/QUOTE]

That sounds awesome! Good luck!

How exciting is this thread just now????? Have just had my tan and nails done for Saturday's wedding! Woo goo! Picked up son's kilt etc but manage to scrape two of my alloy wheels spectacularly on way out of car park (sobs - I'm always sooooooo careful coz they cost a fortune to fix) and got home to find the kilt shoes won't go on his feet so need to go back tomorrow to change them (hopefully).

Safe journeys everyone who is on their way!! Enjoy xx 5 sleeps xx

Miss Mo - Sorry about the Kilt shoes and be careful with you car.. I have already had an experience with the Car Bandit..

Oh, what great fun you are all having! I don't know how you'll ever get through the next 2 days, I would not be able to contain myself!!:hyper:

You are good, lots of self control... Keep up the great secret. The end result will be FABU!!!!!
As will you. :cool1: July invasion continues! :yay:

OOOOOH Yes, I like that!!! The July Invasion... Disney will remember our group for a long time. :rockband::disrocks:

Well Everyone - This time I am ready.

The Car is filled up with Gas, Washed, Waxed and Vacuumed. :cool1:

Everything is loaded in the trunk. :thumbsup2

All I need to do is go to work tomorrow morning at 8:00 AM and start crying :sad1: about leaving early, BECAUSE I have to :car: drive. Will try to make my co-workers feel sorry for me. :rolleyes1

WOW !! we just had an hour of 40 mile an hour winds, a couple of micro bursts and hard rain for able 30 minutes.

Good luck!!! How exciting!!! Xx

All I need to do is go to work tomorrow morning at 8:00 AM and start crying :sad1: about leaving early, BECAUSE I have to :car: drive. Will try to make my co-workers feel sorry for me. :rolleyes1

WOW !! we just had an hour of 40 mile an hour winds, a couple of micro bursts and hard rain for able 30 minutes.

Have a great journey xx

I love reading all the posts, favorite part of my day reading all about all the fun excitement of getting to go see the mouse. Thanks for letting me be a part of this group!
One more day of work-then 20 days off:cool1:
Everyone leaving have a blast, for the secret keeper- I hope it goes off well and I can't wait to read about the reveal:goodvibespixiedust:

Tomorrow is my last day of work.. I am not sure I can make it through the whole day. Excited my kids come back from the cabin on Saturday afternoon. Then it is super grooming time for the girls and finish packing all Saturday. Sunday, Church, relaxing and attempt to sleep that night! Then we leave Monday AM with a 6AM flight. I am too excited!

I am so excited for you. Hope your day tomorrow at work goes by really fast!

Have a great journey xx

Thanks my Dis Friend and you also :banana:

I love reading all the posts, favorite part of my day reading all about all the fun excitement of getting to go see the mouse. Thanks for letting me be a part of this group!
One more day of work-then 20 days off:cool1:
Everyone leaving have a blast, for the secret keeper- I hope it goes off well and I can't wait to read about the reveal:goodvibespixiedust:

You don't have to thanks !!! you are a part of our fun group. Enjoy your 20 tranquil days.

Tomorrow is my last day of work.. I am not sure I can make it through the whole day. Excited my kids come back from the cabin on Saturday afternoon. Then it is super grooming time for the girls and finish packing all Saturday. Sunday, Church, relaxing and attempt to sleep that night! Then we leave Monday AM with a 6AM flight. I am too excited!

It's time!!! Crunch all you can in the last few days. Have a great flight and we'll see ya at the World. :thumbsup2

I am so excited for you. Hope your day tomorrow at work goes by really fast!

Thanks Angalee - Since I will have a Co-Pilot, I will not be driving 100% of the time SO!!! I can get on Dis to give everyone an up date as to where we are.

Remember - I will be posting on Dis a picture of the CM with the package towards the end of our stay at AKL. :idea: I will probably keep it in the room until Resort Hopping Day. :goodvibes

Drive carefully! ::yes::
We'll see you soon!!:rotfl::rotfl:

Pedicure done today and carry on bags packed! Getting closer!

Woohoo!

Looks like the pre-trip mayhem monster:stir: paid you a visit. :( He's hanging out at my house right now.:lmao: I am now caught up in the great 'refrigerator fiasco of 2013'. Since Disney is busy rounding up all of the defective refrigerators, I had to call CSR yesterday to make sure we had a fridge in the room for meds. Thank goodness for the DIS, or I would have been blindsided by this at check in next week.

The refrigerator saga is causing me some distress. Hopefully we are set for food and drinks with the meal plan.

Leaving tomorrow! Can't wait!!!!!

I hope you have a terrific time! Safe travels!

Hope you are having a fantastic time!

I have been following along enjoying everyone's planning and wishing I was right there with all of you headed to Disney again! Have so much fun all of you and safe travels. Plans are for another trip to Disney in two years. My three trips this year will have to get me through until then.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards Nancy

We leave in 8 days!! Woohoo! I just finished a very long drive in frog choking rain from Johns Island,SC. to
North Augusta, SC. It was part of that tropical storm. Hope it gets rained out before we leave on the 21st!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter