• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~~*Official July 2013 Thread!*~~Our Month has Arrived!

Hello Friend - Welcome to the July thread. As you can see we have a Super Leader (Angelee) of the thread.

We will be your neighbor (Staying at AKL) the same time as you and your family will be staying at AKV. We need to meet up just to say Hi. There is another family staying at AKL that we are meeting at the pool.

Dis meets are always fun, to be able to meet friends from all over the country. We certainly have one thing in common (Crazy about Disney)

3 Birthdays WOW!! Mine is on July 16th... Celebrating Birthdays at Disney is the best..

We should meet up! That would be fun!:cool1:

Funny story, my roommate and I were talking about the powerball and what we would do with the 400 million. Well my first responce was to change my Disney vacation from POR to club level at the Polynesian.

So if could hijack the question of the day, if you won the powerball how would you change your Disney vacation?

I would buy a home at Golden Oak. Disney all year long!

We just booked a last minute trip to WDW

For our 18th anniversary- July 15

We are staying AKL July 13-18

lfortin16 said:
We should meet up! That would be fun!:cool1:

I will PM you with my phone #. Our schedule is on the first page of this thread. It will not change.

Thanks

Bob

kimysbug said:

We are also staying at AKL July 13th - 21st. There are other families staying at AKL the same time you are. We should all meet up to say Hi.

anjalee6 said:
Question of the day...Do you do EMH parks or avoid them?

DD and I schedule our parks around EMH.

Sorry for the Multi Postings, I am at my DD Ortho appointment using my phone.

EMH - Some of our favorite Disney memories were made during EMH over the years. Late night fireworks then walking the parks till 12, the kids getting lollipops at midnight and playing duck duck goose with cast members... And who can forget going on Toy Story Mania three times in a ROW till almost 1 am with my husband while we were at a conference? Love EMH.... I am so sad we do not qualify for them this trip.

I think on the weekend of July 13 14 we will be over at Animal KL showing it to my inlaws, probably one morning. Might book a lunch over there... Really want them to see how cool it is. Im buttering them up for a stay with us next year in a Villa. :)

Real Life Update: Tomorrow is the biggest day in my life so far! I'm GRADUATING college tomorrow with a bachelor of science in nursing degree!!!! :woohoo: :cool1::yay::banana: This is one of the biggest reasons for my July trip! I'm very excited and thought I would share with my fellow July-ers. :jumping1:

Real Life Update: Tomorrow is the biggest day in my life so far! I'm GRADUATING college tomorrow with a bachelor of science in nursing degree!!!! :woohoo: :cool1::yay::banana: This is one of the biggest reasons for my July trip! I'm very excited and thought I would share with my fellow July-ers. :jumping1:

A Big Congratulations to you for your accomplishments :cheer2: You have every reason to be excited and to tell the whole world about it.. :yay:

Congrats! That is wonderful. Hope tomorrow is fantastic!

Congratulations! Nursing is an extremely rewarding career! Enjoy your day tomorrow! 11 years ago I was in your shoes! Good luck with your boards!

Congratulations! Nursing is an extremely rewarding career! Enjoy your day tomorrow! 11 years ago I was in your shoes! Good luck with your boards!

Thank you! I'm hoping to take the exam after my disney trip.

Congratulations! Getting your BSN is tough but one of the most rewarding careers you can have. I'm a nurse and am reminded daily of the impact you can have on others lives. When I graduated nursing schooling my family and I went to Disney for 2 weeks :yay: We are headed back this July for another 2 week trip! Have fun on your well deserved vacation and if you have questions or need advise about nursing feel free to PM me.

Congratulations!!!!! Have a great day :)

Newbie here!

My sister called me last week and offered to take my kids (DS4 and DD11months at time of trip) and me on a trip to WDW this summer. My husband will be out of town and she was going to come up to visit at that time anyway. She said she wanted a vacation and thought it would be fun for me and the kids to go. The only stipulation was that I had to plan everything (my favorite thing to do!) She hasn't been in 15 years, so I've tried to fit in as much as I can and keep to the "Most Recommended" parks as I could. I booked our ADRs before I even booked the trip and was glad to get what we wanted! I was surprised I was able to book the Pirates & Pals cruise so close, but very happy! Hoping DS still fits his Peter Pan costume from his party last December to wear! We are renting a car and will be doing naps each afternoon in the room.

Dates: June 30-July 6
Resort: POR - Staying in a Royal Guest Room - Standard View
June 30: late arrival
July 1: Epcot until before dinner, then head to Contemporary Resort for dinner and cruise
9:30am breakfast Akershus, 6:45pm dinner The Wave, 8:45 Pirates & Pals Fireworks Cruise
July 2:HS maybe all day, maybe try to go to DD and hit Splitsville if we can that evening.
12:20 lunch Hollywood & Vine
July 3: MK all day
4:20 dinner LTT
July 4:AK most of day, EP for dinner and fireworks
6:55 dinner at Garden Grill
July 5: MK through dinner, then HS for Fantasmic
6:35pm dinner LTT (yes, twice. We like it.)
July 6: leave :(
So nice to not have a long wait before we go! 46 days!

:welcome: I added everything to the first page posts.

:welcome: Our anniversary trip was one of our best trips last year. Hope your have a wonderful time. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter