OFFICIAL JULY 2009 THREAD!!! The wait is on!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fairly sure I remember reading that you do NOT need a membership for the Costco water.

I need details. If you don't need a membership I will order from them.

I am ready NOW! We are excited about this upcoming trip/ We have ressies at Chef Mickey's (first time)and I know our little girl is going to be so excited.
Also my sister & brother-in-law(BIL) are going be at WDW the same week.
I never did WDW with my sister before.
We are goig to the Hoop dee doo review on Jim's (BIL)bday that will be a hoot.
Also a breakfast ressie at O'Hana's for the first time.
We are looking forward to a magical retreat at Vero too. Did I mention that we are excited.
:goodvibes

Welcome! What resort are you planning to stay at? I do not believe I have added you to the ever growing list. Lois

Disney trips with your sister are so much fun! If you get along of course. ;) My sister and I are really close so we always have a blast. She's more like my best friend than my sister. My friends don't understand :lol:

Disney trips with your sister are so much fun! If you get along of course. ;) My sister and I are really close so we always have a blast. She's more like my best friend than my sister. My friends don't understand :lol:

Family is very important! I have really been missing my mom with mother's day so close. If you get along, treasure every moment you as you never know when they will be taken home. Lois

Family is very important! I have really been missing my mom with mother's day so close. If you get along, treasure every moment you as you never know when they will be taken home. Lois

I, too, have been missing my mother. Mine died 2 years ago and it's still hard to believe that she is gone. She was very much a go-getter. She went with us on our first family WDW vacation (with the kids). By the end of the day, I was worn out but she kept going! Now when we visit WDW, we are reminded of her everytime we at 1900 Park Fare and when we see the decorated umbrellas in the MK (she bought one for each my DDs).

I need details. If you don't need a membership I will order from them.
Lois

Lois ~ found this on the other thread too!

Thanks for the Costco tip. I just ordered a case of water and it was under $8.00 with tax, delivery, and non-member fee. I was going to do Garden Grocer, but we didn't want to order $40.00 worth of food/drinks as we are only going to be there for 5 days and there is just the 3 of us (all adults). So, hopefully it will be there when we check in on Thursday!

Hello to you, too, neighbor! Did you get flooded out from all of the rain? Did I hear correctly that the Woodlands Mall was bankrupt?
I'm not sure about the Woodlands Mall. I thought it was the parent company that was possibly going to file, but I never heard anything else. I think we are finally drying out! How about you guys? Was it bad there?

I couldn't find you either???:confused3

I have no idea why I'm not findable! LOL If you give me your info I'll try to find you.

Has anyone else been having a hard time getting on here? I get on but then things start moving slowly and I can't get past the current page I'm on.:confused3

Just wanted to let everyone know that AP rates are out through 8/8. I had my TA look into it for me and it actually came to about $10 less than my buy 4 get 2 deal so I decided to keep the package. It's like I'm getting the AP rate but with free 1-day base tickets. Good luck to anyone who is looking for those rates! :thumbsup2

I'm not sure about the Woodlands Mall. I thought it was the parent company that was possibly going to file, but I never heard anything else. I think we are finally drying out! How about you guys? Was it bad there?

I have no idea why I'm not findable! LOL If you give me your info I'll try to find you.

Has anyone else been having a hard time getting on here? I get on but then things start moving slowly and I can't get past the current page I'm on.:confused3

It wasn't too bad for us. I know some people around here got a lot more than we did.

YES!! It took forever just to get this out. I am not sure why it's running so slow. :confused3 Perhaps it's because everyone is so excited about their upcoming WDW trips and are flooding the pages with questions, tales, and pictures (me being one of them!) :rotfl:

DS19 has finally agreed to go back to the world after a 5 year streak of refusing to go with us.

DS19, DD15 and I(45th :scared1: b-DAY celebration) will be at AKL July 15-22

Hi Sandi! (Sorry, it's Stephanie from the photoshare). I'm so excited that he's agreed to go with you! That will be fun.

I am getting more and more excited for our trip every day.

I am getting more and more excited for our trip every day.

me too! i think my first thought when i wake up each morning is.. "how many days to go now? ..." :lmao:

for anyones who has a trip that is in July and August.. I believe the August park hours went up to day!

Happy planning :wizard:

Barbie princess:

64 more sleeps..

Ok I have a ton of little surprises for my daughters such as... I bought them each their favorite big disney princesses doll and I am going to sneak it into our room with a special note on our first day, I bought them each new cinderella dresses and I will sneak them in our room on the second day with a special note from cinderella inviting them to dinner at 1900 park fare, i will make reservations for them to do the new pirate league since they are both tomboy princesses, and I have severel other little things in store for them. BUT I really want to do a little something special for my dh and my mom since it is all our 1st trip. My dh is rather hard, because he is definetly not a theme park fan(i'm hoping i'll change him around). He loves hunting, farming, firefighting, and camping...so I'm lost at what to surprise him with. My mom on the other hand might be a little easier...MIGHT be... she really isn't a knick-knack fan or cake fan. She does like plays and shows and special momentos. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!:love:

BUT I really want to do a little something special for my dh and my mom since it is all our 1st trip. My dh is rather hard, because he is definetly not a theme park fan(i'm hoping i'll change him around). He loves hunting, farming, firefighting, and camping...so I'm lost at what to surprise him with. .......... Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!:love:

I have a great suggestion for your husband. My husband and son are scouts. My husband is a asst. scoutmaster and my son is working toward Eagle. They love camping and high tech stuff too. I've booked them on a Segway Tour of Ft. Wilderness Resort. You've got the high tech Segway and the camping environment on trails in the woods. You call 407-WDW-PLAY to book it. They do the tours at 8:30am and 11:30am. I have my guys booked at 11:30am on Tuesday the 14th. They're going to love it!!:yay:

Hi everyone, nice to find you here. Now I have to go back through over 100 pages of posts! Wow, active group.

Me, DH, DD16 and DS5 are taking our first family vacation to the world. I have been twice and hubby once. But lots has changes since we were there last.

We will be at the CBR in a Pirate Room July 11-18th.\

Busy planning Itinary, have all ADRs and now am playing with Ridemax to plan each day along with advice from TGM and UG. Yes I am an official compulsive planner.

Talk to you all soon!

Leslie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter