OFFICIAL July '08 LIST

My family and I will be there from July 27th into August 2nd :) Yay! We're staying in the Fort Wilderness Cabins, its tradition!

3 weeks from today we leave! I have officially started my packing today! :)
Up until now I just had the "Disney pile" in the back of my closet. Today I start to pull out the suitcases and keep them lined up in my walkin closet along with my packing list!:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

35 More days!!! Can't wait!!!!! :cool1:

I just bought new luggage this weekend and am SO excited to start packing, but I have an organized system, :rotfl: .

1st- Bring up the luggage at around 1 month left (done already)

2nd- Start packing pile with 3 weeks left

3rd- Take other pieces of luggage out of large luggage piece, and organize packing pile into which pieces will hold what (with 2 weeks left)

4th- Start putting things into luggage with 1 week left.

Anyone else been in an EXTRA excited-for-Disney mood lately? :hyper:

35 More days!!! Can't wait!!!!! :cool1:

I just bought new luggage this weekend and am SO excited to start packing, but I have an organized system, :rotfl: .

1st- Bring up the luggage at around 1 month left (done already)

2nd- Start packing pile with 3 weeks left

3rd- Take other pieces of luggage out of large luggage piece, and organize packing pile into which pieces will hold what (with 2 weeks left)

4th- Start putting things into luggage with 1 week left.

Anyone else been in an EXTRA excited-for-Disney mood lately? :hyper:

ME! ME! ME! I'M EXCITED! :banana: :banana: :banana:

I am on stage 2 of your plan today! :rotfl:

July 16 to 23 @ Animal Kingdom Lodge

As I was informed by the kids this morning as I made my way out the door to work, that's exactly 28 sleeps away! :cool1:

Friday will be two weeks to go for us woohoo! I have yet to start any packing. I have started a collection of personal care items and extras piled on the futon in the computer room. I think I will wait until that week to get the suitcases in and start packing. I have my packing list at work and keep adding to it daily. I do need to start gathering up all the paper work and put it in my travel binder with dh's golf resies, our dinner resies and the pack from Disney. It is so much easier to keep it in a travel binder for the plane trip so I can place my boarding vouchers I print out in it as well so I know where all that paper work is. I will be more excited once I get my bonus check at the end of the month from work that is our spending money for the 6 days we are there. Sure hope we can bring some money back home out of the 1200 i am taking. Also started my list of people whom I need to get actual souvenirs for and for the other co works we bring back a deck of cards and each person takes a card we right the name and date on the card. Just a fun way to collect things and less expensive for the people that I am not very close to at work. I have to say I have some beautiful cards of places I have never been and they make me want to go there lol.

2nd July Gaylord Palms :goodvibes:
3rd-9th Condo Ft. Myers Beach :goodvibes:
9th AKL (our 1st on site experience :cool1:)
10-30th Villa Indian Creek :goodvibes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter