OFFICIAL July '08 LIST

Hi everyone!

DH, DS and myself will be staying off property at the Raddison Resort Celebration July 5th through July 12th. We will be driving in to the parks. This is our first time staying off property and the first time going to WDW without my DD. Wish us luck!

Hi everyone!

DH, DS and myself will be staying off property at the Raddison Resort Celebration July 5th through July 12th. We will be driving in to the parks. This is our first time staying off property and the first time going to WDW without my DD. Wish us luck!

Is the Raddison Resort Celebration the same as the Raddison Resort Parkway? We stayed at the Parkway a few years back and it was really nice. Even their free shuttle to Disney worked out for us, it ran pretty often.
Have a great trip!

We are counting the days as well, but luckily, my family likes it! We did a countdown chain. I read about this somewhere, but we cut all the strips of paper and wrote down the Disney things we were looking forward to and made a chain. Rides, food, beverages, etc. Every morning, we pull off one link and read it. Only 35 more links!

July 26th-Aug 2th staying at FWC, this will be our first time staying at the Cabins, Can't wait.

Originally Posted by Maverick Mike
Remember, if you are going to be there from July 21 - 30, let me know! Check out our podcast, and if we can meet up in the parks, I should have some t-shirts to give away! It would be great to meet some of our listeners

We will be there Mike!

Check out our podcast and we can all meet up somewhere in the parks! It would be great to meet some of the listeners/DISBoards! :)

"Is the Raddison Resort Celebration the same as the Raddison Resort Parkway? We stayed at the Parkway a few years back and it was really nice. Even their free shuttle to Disney worked out for us, it ran pretty often.
Have a great trip!"

I just googled the Raddison Parkway and it brought me to the Raddison Celebration website so I guess it is the same place. Not sure when the name changed. It's good to hear that you liked the hotel as it has so-so reviews on TA. We bought a package deal from Hotwire and are crossing our fingers that we did the right thing!

1 month to go!.....:banana:

"Is the Raddison Resort Celebration the same as the Raddison Resort Parkway? We stayed at the Parkway a few years back and it was really nice. Even their free shuttle to Disney worked out for us, it ran pretty often.
Have a great trip!"

I just googled the Raddison Parkway and it brought me to the Raddison Celebration website so I guess it is the same place. Not sure when the name changed. It's good to hear that you liked the hotel as it has so-so reviews on TA. We bought a package deal from Hotwire and are crossing our fingers that we did the right thing!

1 month to go!.....:banana:

Wow! We have 29 days! Who's your cast?

July 3-14 all at AKL/AKV. We can't wait! This trip it's just me and the girls, no extra people this time! :cool1:

We just changed resorts from All Star Movies to PORFQ
July 14 to July 19
Wish we were staying longer!

Just booked a weekend, 11 year anniversary trip for DH and I!!!
July 18-20 at BWV!!!!:cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana:

July 1st-16th
BWV the first night
BCV the rest of the 2 weeks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter