*** OFFICIAL January 2013 Thread ***

We just booked Jan 19- 27 at POR and it is going to be a Christmas morning surprise. Still gotta figure out how to tell them. My older boys don't need anything and have been begging to go on a trip. My youngest daughter is 3 so I am not sure if she will get the excitement but she has been to disney a few times already and asks to go when she sees the commercials.

Hope I don't spill the beans cause I am sooooooo excited. We all love Disney!!!!

Awesome! Surprise trips are great and I know you are bursting already! We will be at POR Jan 18-26....Maybe we will see each other there. Would love to meet a fellow DIS'er. :flower3:

January 2 - 7, 2013! My family (me, hubby, our 2 boys), my sister and her 2 daughters (Sophia's first trip!) and my parents are all headed to the world for 6 wonderful days! Can't wait!:santa:

FINALLY got another trip planned, CAN NOT wait to be back in WDW! Heading down 1/17-1/22 and staying for the first time at the Contemporary, I hope we enjoy it as much as the Poly.

We are 99 days today :hourglass Let the planning begin!

So thrilled - January 25 -28 for a quick solo trip to Caribbean Beach. :thumbsup2Its been way too long! Southwest's flight sale was the clincher for me and with the new room only package, I feel like I've snagged a deal! YAY!

I can finally come back with my details:cool1: We are staying january 7-16 at POFQ garden view (it was all they had) and with p/s/d I saved over 1300 dollars:cheer2: Now I just have wait the 89 days to get there....

Hello everybody took a big chance,I have never visited WDW, our first visit will be on December 10 thru December 15th. Now I got an alert in my email for flights, Philadelphia to Orlando for 90 dollars round trip. That was including taxes. If your looking for the deal it's with AirTran and my week was Monday the 21st thru the 29th. So I booked it now all I need is to find out where we are staying as well as a car rental. We are getting APs so no need to worry about tickets..... Hope someone else takes advantage of this deal! It's kinda of crazy going back to back. We are taking our kids on this trip and not telling anybody lol. We also have a may and september trip. Came to let out some excitement at the only place that won't judge ......DIS

How do I sign up for the free dining plan emails? I was thinking about planning a trip for next year.

YAY! When we asked DS12 and DS10 where they want to go on vacation next January, they insisted they want to go back to Disney! DH would have preferred somewhere else just to try something new, but he went along with it, so here we come! I booked the room only discount at All Star Music in a family suite from 1/19-1/26. I CAN'T WAIT!

This will be my 5th trip in 3 years... I am officially obsessed. Three trips with the kids and hubby, and 2 with my sis! :thumbsup2

applied stay play and dine and save $1254, just got home to A PIN CODE FOR FREE DINING!1/2/2012 to 3/7/2012 omg :cool1:

:cool1:

With the discounts officially offered to the public today, I spent about an hour with my excel spreadsheet calculating dining costs based on our ADRs and touring plans, and using them to compare between room only and P/S/D discounts for AoA as well as other resorts. DD and DS have their hearts set on AoA Finding Nemo Suite, so decided to stick with it.

Once I included the dining costs into the total costs, the room-only would have only saved us $190, but the Play/Stay/Dining package with an upgrade to the full Disney Dining Plan (from the quick service plan that comes with value resorts) will save us $500 from our originial pre-discount costs! So, I just booked a new ressie using the P/S/D package. Now I have to cancel the previous reservation to get my $200 deposit back. Very excited!!

applied stay play and dine and save $1254, just got home to A PIN CODE FOR FREE DINING!1/2/2012 to 3/7/2012 omg :cool1:

I am so bummed out that I didn't receive the free dining code in my email today :( It would save me about $400 more than the S/P/D promo that i have booked now.

How do I sign up for the free dining plan emails? I was thinking about planning a trip for next year.

They are totally random. Having an account on the Disney website could help, as is ordering a planning DVD, and building and saving random vacations on there. No one knows why one person gets a PIN (the discount code for a promotion), and another does not. These PINS can also be for a room discount too. You don't get to pick, it just shows up in your email, snail mail or sometimes you have a PIN attached to your name and won't know until you call and ask.

I am so bummed out that I didn't receive the free dining code in my email today :( It would save me about $400 more than the S/P/D promo that i have booked now.

I got the e-mail about free dining, but I'm already booked with the S/P/D. I guess I brushed off the e-mail because I didn't think it would make much difference. I'm gathering maybe I should call and check into it???

eeyoreland said:
I got the e-mail about free dining, but I'm already booked with the S/P/D. I guess I brushed off the e-mail because I didn't think it would make much difference. I'm gathering maybe I should call and check into it???

Yes, call back. My original quote was the S/P/D package. I got the free dining PIN in my e-mail yesterday and saved another $367.00

We took advantage of the s/p/d package discount.

1/28-2/7 (1/26-1/28 will be at Universal RPR)
POFQ Standard room
2 adults and 2 disney adults (we changed my dd9's age to 10)
1 day base tickets (we already bought our tickets at UT before the price increase)
ddp
$2900

We are very excited!!

January 2 - 7, 2013! My family (me, hubby, our 2 boys), my sister and her 2 daughters (Sophia's first trip!) and my parents are all headed to the world for 6 wonderful days! Can't wait!:santa:

Woo Hoo!!

FINALLY got another trip planned, CAN NOT wait to be back in WDW! Heading down 1/17-1/22 and staying for the first time at the Contemporary, I hope we enjoy it as much as the Poly.

We are 99 days today :hourglass Let the planning begin!

Now, personally, I don't like CR as much as the Poly only b/c I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Poly theming, location, pool, plants, etc. But CR is fun, too. And you just cannot beat walking over to MK. You can just laugh at all of us other folks cramming into those bus/monorail lines to go back to other resorts.

So thrilled - January 25 -28 for a quick solo trip to Caribbean Beach. :thumbsup2Its been way too long! Southwest's flight sale was the clincher for me and with the new room only package, I feel like I've snagged a deal! YAY!

Sounds awesome!!

I can finally come back with my details:cool1: We are staying january 7-16 at POFQ garden view (it was all they had) and with p/s/d I saved over 1300 dollars:cheer2: Now I just have wait the 89 days to get there....

Woo Hoo!!

Hello everybody took a big chance,I have never visited WDW, our first visit will be on December 10 thru December 15th. Now I got an alert in my email for flights, Philadelphia to Orlando for 90 dollars round trip. That was including taxes. If your looking for the deal it's with AirTran and my week was Monday the 21st thru the 29th. So I booked it now all I need is to find out where we are staying as well as a car rental. We are getting APs so no need to worry about tickets..... Hope someone else takes advantage of this deal! It's kinda of crazy going back to back. We are taking our kids on this trip and not telling anybody lol. We also have a may and september trip. Came to let out some excitement at the only place that won't judge ......DIS

FYI -- it looks like your dates are for December so I am not adding you to our January list, but thanks for the info on the flights!

YAY! When we asked DS12 and DS10 where they want to go on vacation next January, they insisted they want to go back to Disney! DH would have preferred somewhere else just to try something new, but he went along with it, so here we come! I booked the room only discount at All Star Music in a family suite from 1/19-1/26. I CAN'T WAIT!

This will be my 5th trip in 3 years... I am officially obsessed. Three trips with the kids and hubby, and 2 with my sis! :thumbsup2

Awesome!! Glad your DH is going along with it, too. Our thoughts are that while the kids are young, we will enjoy WDW.

Awesome!!

:cool1:

With the discounts officially offered to the public today, I spent about an hour with my excel spreadsheet calculating dining costs based on our ADRs and touring plans, and using them to compare between room only and P/S/D discounts for AoA as well as other resorts. DD and DS have their hearts set on AoA Finding Nemo Suite, so decided to stick with it.

Once I included the dining costs into the total costs, the room-only would have only saved us $190, but the Play/Stay/Dining package with an upgrade to the full Disney Dining Plan (from the quick service plan that comes with value resorts) will save us $500 from our originial pre-discount costs! So, I just booked a new ressie using the P/S/D package. Now I have to cancel the previous reservation to get my $200 deposit back. Very excited!!

Glad to hear this!!

We took advantage of the s/p/d package discount.

1/28-2/7 (1/26-1/28 will be at Universal RPR)
POFQ Standard room
2 adults and 2 disney adults (we changed my dd9's age to 10)
1 day base tickets (we already bought our tickets at UT before the price increase)
ddp
$2900

We are very excited!!

Great!!

I actually am going December and January too. I sorry if my post sounded confusing.we will be there from the 21-29. Still don't know where we will be staying it's me24 , my DH27, ds1,ds 2.

First trip ever for me, DH, and DS (6).

Jan.4-12 at AKL (thanks to the DIS, without which I would never have known that I could change resorts and apply the new discount to move us from a mod to a deluxe!)

Now gotta go and make me a ticker...:thumbsup2

Family trip, my mom, boyfriend, daughter (10) and myself. booked the family suite at ASMu with the free dining plan pin i got in an email from Disney. Arriving Jan 2, departing Jan 13. Debating booking an airport hotel and flying in on the first to avoid losing a whole day but not sure really of the logistics of our luggage/ check-in time at our resort.

This will be my second time, my moms 4th time and my daughter and BF's 1st visit. So very excited!!! will send pm message to join fb private group :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter