Official 'how to get from point A to point B while at WDW' thread.

You could take a bus to DHS, then walk or boat to BW. The walk is about 15 mins. Take the bus to DS when you're done at BW. Once at DS, you can take a bus back to your resort....at least I assume you're staying on-site.

You could take a bus to DHS, then walk or boat to BW. The walk is about 15 mins. Take the bus to DS when you're done at BW. Once at DS, you can take a bus back to your resort....at least I assume you're staying on-site.
Nope, not staying onsite sadly :( I guess I can just take a bus back to a random resort and then bus back to the TTC? Can you please clarify what exactly DHS is? I've figured out all the other abbreviations except for that one LOL. Thank you so much :)

1. The easiest route depends on where you want to go first.
2.Well, it depends on what you want to do at the boardwalk. Do you want to eat there or visit the few shops that are there? Or are you interested in going to Jellyrolls?

I don't really have any set plans other than exploring. I've never been to either of those two places so I just want to see what it's like. Which one do you think is easiest to get to first? As for the Boardwalk, I just want to visit the shops and eat!
Thank you for replying!

Nope, not staying onsite sadly :(

1. I guess I can just take a bus back to a random resort and then bus back to the TTC?

2. Can you please clarify what exactly DHS is? I've figured out all the other abbreviations except for that one LOL. Thank you so much :)

1. There aren't any buses that go from the resorts to the TTC. You can get there on the monorail from the Grand Floridian, the Contemporary or the Polynesian.

2. Disney's Hollywood Studios.

I don't really have any set plans other than exploring. I've never been to either of those two places so I just want to see what it's like. Which one do you think is easiest to get to first? As for the Boardwalk, I just want to visit the shops and eat!
Thank you for replying!

I would probably start out at Disney Springs and then head to the boardwalk when you're done. Then again, after Disney Springs, the Boardwalk will likely be quite letdown. There are a few shops there, but nothing remotely interesting. The restaurants aren't really worth a special trip, either. Honestly, when it comes to the boardwalk, if you're expecting anything at all, you'll likely be disappointed.

Nope, not staying onsite sadly :( I guess I can just take a bus back to a random resort and then bus back to the TTC? Can you please clarify what exactly DHS is? I've figured out all the other abbreviations except for that one LOL. Thank you so much :)
Ah, okay. Since you're driving, you could drive to BW, pay to valet park, check out the resort, then take a bus to DS, returning to BW to get your car.
You could also just drive to DS, park in the garage there, then take the bus to BW and back to DS.
You're going to have to pay to park at the TTC anyway, so it might be better to just pay to valet park at BW. Cuts down on some of the travel time. Or, you could drive to BW, check it out, then drive to DS, parking in the garage.

How long should I allow if we want to leave Epcot, board the monorail, transfer to the express at the TTC, make the loop, and then transfer to the Epcot line and ride back to Epcot?

Help please. I need the easiest way to get from the Run Disney Expo at ESPN to Disney Springs. I didn't know if there would be a direct bus or if we should go to SS and switch buses or walk. Thanks

Help please. I need the easiest way to get from the Run Disney Expo at ESPN to Disney Springs. I didn't know if there would be a direct bus or if we should go to SS and switch buses or walk. Thanks
I would head to SSR and then walk, or bus, over to DS. You could also take the Pop bus and then the DS bus.

What is the fastest way to Circle D at Fort Wilderness from AOA?
I would suggest getting to the MK, and take the boat to FW. Tri Circle D is near the restaurants and boat launches (Settlement Depot).

If you are coming to FW by bus, you will be dropped at the other end of FW (Outpost Depot), and transfer to an internal bus to the Settlement. Please note that Tri Circle D is the show horse barn, pony rides, and wagon rides. Trail Rides are at a separate barn at the Outpost.

(ETA: I find this all very confusing, since that is the labeling on the FW map. But the Trail Ride barn, and also fliers if memory serves, has signage saying "Tri Circle D" as well. SO for trail rides - bus to Epcot, DHS or AK, then bus to FW. for ponies and wagons - bus to MK, then boat to FW).

I would head to SSR and then walk, or bus, over to DS. You could also take the Pop bus and then the DS bus.
Race buses usually go only to the Springs area at SSR, which is not as close to DS as is the Congress Park area at SSR.

So in this case, I would recommend taking the bus to Pop or AoA, which are both very close to EWWS, and transferring to the DS bus. Just take whichever bus leaves EWWS first, or if it's the same bus servicing both resorts, get off at whichever it stops at first.

How much time should I allow for a 7:15 reservation at Trails End at Fort Wilderness? We are staying at CBR. Date is Monday, May 23. I'm thinking the best route would be to take a bus from CBR to Magic Kingdom then take the boat to Fort Wilderness. Thoughts or Suggestions?

How much time should I allow for a 7:15 reservation at Trails End at Fort Wilderness? We are staying at CBR. Date is Monday, May 23. I'm thinking the best route would be to take a bus from CBR to Magic Kingdom then take the boat to Fort Wilderness. Thoughts or Suggestions?

Bus to MK, boat to Fort Wilderness is quickest way....I would give yourself lots of time. There is lots to do near Trails End if you're early.

I would suggest getting to the MK, and take the boat to FW. Tri Circle D is near the restaurants and boat launches (Settlement Depot).

If you are coming to FW by bus, you will be dropped at the other end of FW (Outpost Depot), and transfer to an internal bus to the Settlement. Please note that Tri Circle D is the show horse barn, pony rides, and wagon rides. Trail Rides are at a separate barn at the Outpost.

(ETA: I find this all very confusing, since that is the labeling on the FW map. But the Trail Ride barn, and also fliers if memory serves, has signage saying "Tri Circle D" as well. SO for trail rides - bus to Epcot, DHS or AK, then bus to FW. for ponies and wagons - bus to MK, then boat to FW).

Bus to MK, boat to Fort Wilderness

Thank you. We are going on the Trail Rides so we will take a bus to AK, Epcot, or DHS and get off at the Outpost.

We have tickets for a Braves game at ESPN Wide World of Sports on the 16th of March. I have read that there are buses at certain resorts that will take you there. Is this still true? Has anyone done this? I think the resorts are Pop, any of the All Stars or Caribbean Beach.

We have tickets for a Braves game at ESPN Wide World of Sports on the 16th of March. I have read that there are buses at certain resorts that will take you there. Is this still true? Has anyone done this? I think the resorts are Pop, any of the All Stars or Caribbean Beach.
Yes, there are 2 bus routes: (1) All 3 All-Stars, and (2) Pop & CBR Custom House. Each bus is scheduled to leave EWWS every 30 minutes on the hour & half hour, but around Braves starting times, traffic into EWWS gets very congested and the buses may not be able to keep to schedule.

Since getting to EWWS from a resort not served directly involves 2 transfers and possibly a couple of hours travel time, many Guests without cars prefer to use a taxi or rideshare service. If you're arriving within an hour or so of game time, expect to pay more than the usual fare due to wait time related to the congestion. To minimize the fare, if you're traveling from a distant resort, like one in the MK area, you may want to take a Disney bus to DHS (the closest to EWWS) and grab a taxi there; if you're starting from MK or AK, you could take a bus to AoA (the closest resort) and get one there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter