***Official Disney Apps Thread - UPDATE: 8/4/12***

Help me...don't speak the language. My husband has an Android phone through Sprint. He said he can't buy apps for it, probably because it's his company phone. So what free app can we use to check wait times when we're at Disney?

the App that I posted on page 1:
Disney World Magic Guide
by Versa Software

has free versions of the Wait time app, the Park Hours app, and the Park maps app.

The free versions have ads running thru them.

The pay version ($4.99) gives you all 4 plus a Dining app and NO ads.

The free ones are still pretty good.

I use many of those posted but I also love the disney photo a day threa from Keith kolmos- not sure how much it was, but it wasn't much and so worth it! You can save the photos for wallpaper, etc and each day also has some trivia information about it. You get the previous 30 days when you purchase as well. Love this app, check it every day- def worth every penny

I am going to try the Disney Gift Card app this weekend. It is free for iPhone 4s. The numbers on the gift cards are entered and it is supposed to keep track in real time of how much $ is left on the cards. Much better than carrying around a sharpie to record the new balance each time the kids spend some money from them!

I have one more Disney Android app to add which has become one of my favorites:

The app's name: How We Take On The World

The app's use: It's like a cross between a reviews app and a big trip report. There are reviews of the disney world resorts, restaurants, bars, suggestions on ways to save, good times to go, etc.

The app's price: .99 cents

The app's tips and tricks: In addition to the use description above, the app has lots of personal touches which I love and they give great suggestions. The pictures are awesome - especially of the food and drinks and they recently added some neat videos.

This is going great, everyone! I hope this helping everybody out with their questions!:cloud9:

Disney mobile magic is free. I installed it on my Env ages ago and have had no charges since and it's been almost a year.

Thanks for making this thread....I have just recently got an iPhone and have downloaded all of the apps that have been suggested so far. I am always in the market for more Disney related apps, so please keep them coming :goodvibes. I do have 1 Disney app that is not a planning app, but more of an entertainment one. It is called:

* Where in Disney World?
* It is definitely used for the iPhone, not sure if you can get it on other devices
* There is a light version that is free and there is a full version that costs $ (sorry since I already have it installed it doesn't show how much the full version is, I do want to say around the $.99 area).
* This Disney app shows pictures around MK and Epcot and you have to figure out exactly where it is and what ride or attraction it is in a certain amount of time.
* Can also play in Themed Tours mode and guess the different Resorts, Restrooms, Trashcans, and Water Fountains are around WDW.

Here are 2 more - I don't know if you want to add to list or not since they're more downloads then apps, but I love them:

They're both Android:

- Mickey Mouse Clock w/ Date: It's a Mickey Mouse Analog Clock with the Date and Week Day.

- Winnie The Pooh Live Wallpaper: This is $0.99. The background is either a sunny day or a cloudy day (updates based on your local weather) and it even shows rain when its raining. Pooh floats around with a bunch of ballons and if you tap him he waves, Tigger bounces up and down, Piglet floats around with a red balloon and Eeyore sits on a gloomy cloud and if you tap him he looks at you. There are balloons that fly up the screen and you can pop them which I sometimes zone out doing!

Bumping...because I heard some Liners were interested in this thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter