OFFICIAL December 2009!! Celebrating the Holidays.. ADR list page 41 :)

Did someone on this board post a MK Fireworks viewing map? I printed one of these out and I was going to print the others at a later date (the later date being now) and now I can't find them on line. This map was a birds eye view of Magic Kingdom and it is colored coded with green being the best viewing area to watch. I would like to take these with me so I know where the best places are. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I don't recall seeing that, but I bet if you post your question on the Theme Parks Strategies board, Robo will answer. I know he does a lot of those kind of maps. They're great!

Did someone on this board post a MK Fireworks viewing map? I printed one of these out and I was going to print the others at a later date (the later date being now) and now I can't find them on line. This map was a birds eye view of Magic Kingdom and it is colored coded with green being the best viewing area to watch. I would like to take these with me so I know where the best places are. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

robo.jpg

:santa:Happy December... we're going to Disney World this month !! :santa:

Today's ADRs..

12/1
cat83 – Cape May Café – 7.50am
princesslover – Akershus – 8.10am
BenA81 – Hollywood & Vine – 9.05am
luckyme86 – Liberty Tree Tavern – 11.50am
DumboCollector – Le Cellier – 1.50pm
Mandy2012 – Tutto Italia Ristorante – 2pm
cat83 – Garden Grill – 3.50pm
sassy2000 – Boma – 4.40pm
Sisaaliyah – ‘Ohana – 5pm
poohsfan1 – 1900 Park Fare – 5.30pm
DISDANCEMOM – 1900 Park Fare – 7.15pm
Toothwasher4528 – Le Cellier – 7.30pm
mandy2012 – San Angel Inn – 8.15pm
Elevationist – Chef Mickey’s – 9pm
DumboCollector - MVMCP
Sisaaliyah - MVMCP

:thumbsup2: That's a cool map of the MK fireworks viewing

Today a colleague asked me where I was going on vacation next week... when I said WDW... he said "Again?!" :rolleyes: ... i didn't bother to try explain it... I know I can't wait to be back in the World! :yay:

Love and pixie dust

Emma princess: x x

THANKS EVERYONE! I found the maps at www.stitchkingdom.com/maps. Thanks to Robo.

Look at my ticker... ONE week to go!! :cool1:

Just found out today that wdw radio podcast is having a meet on December 11th too... I love the podcast, can't wait to meet Lou Mongello! :cutie:

Slowly getting things ready to pack and ticking things off the 'to do list' :santa:

Today's ADRs...

12/2
Elevationist – Maya Grill – 7.45am
cat83 – Boma – 7.45am
poohsfan1 – Akershus – 8.05am
BenA81 – Cinderella’s Royal Table – 9.10am
chanti – 1900 Park Fare – 9.40am
luckyme86 – Tusker House – 11.45am
Toothwasher4528 – Mama Melrose’s – 12.05pm
princesslover – Whispering Canyon Café – 1.20pm
chanti – Liberty Tree Tavern – 4.05pm
Sisaaliyah – Jiko – 5.35pm
poohsfan1 – Garden Grill – 6.25pm
DISDANCEMOM – Boma – 6.30pm
sassy2000 – ‘Ohana – 6.35pm
Mandy2012 – Rainforest Café – 8pm
DumboCollector – The Wave – 8.40pm
Cat83 – Boatwright’s – 9.05pm
Elevationist – Cape May Café – 8.45pm

Lots of DISers in the world at the moment!! :santa:

Emma princess: x

Last edit/update - I promise!!!

Dec 10 - cancel Ohana at 5:50PM, We'll be doing Liberty Tree Tavern - 5:30PM

I've only got a few days to go, and EVERYTHING left to do, AND a house to decorate for the Holidays!

Aahhh!!! I must be nuts!

I keep saying that I will finally relax when DH and I are sitting on the plane and taxing off the runway! I'm even planning on getting my favorite holiday drink (peppermint mocha from Starbucks) to truly kick off my holiday vacation!!

Last edit/update - I promise!!!

Dec 10 - cancel Ohana at 5:50PM, We'll be doing Liberty Tree Tavern - 5:30PM

updated :thumbsup2

6 more sleeps.. i might burst before then! :santa:

This evening i made our LGMHs with our DIS names on them.. also luggage tags for DME (we don't get sent them as we're international.. never mind!)

Emma princess: x

I've been waiting a very long time to be able to say I'm leaving tomorrow!!!:banana::banana::banana:

Terri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter