OFFICIAL December 2009!! Celebrating the Holidays.. ADR list page 41 :)

:thumbsup2 added... and the list grows longer!! :cool1:

I am finishing up my July Trip Report this evening... it's taken me far too long, I must have it done before going in December! :rotfl:

Emma princess: x x

awesome, thanks. do you have a link to your TR? I love reading those. Mine is in my sig if interested :)

Yes about an hr plus seems right. We are going to be in Disney from the 10th-14th. This trip we are staying at the CBR. I booked this so last minute I was happy to find a room.

We're also at CBR - 6th to the 11th, maybe we'll bump into each other! I'll have my LGMH on my orange backpack :goodvibes

We're also at CBR - 6th to the 11th, maybe we'll bump into each other! I'll have my LGMH on my orange backpack :goodvibes

I will look for you. My husband thought I was crazy when I did my LGMH. Our last trip to Disney he spent more time looking for other Dis members and when he found them he wanted pics to prove he found them before I did..

Can't believe how close we're getting !! Hooray ! I have so much I need to get done !

Okay so the suitcases are out of the garage and in the house. That's a step in the right direction; right???

And I know it's too early for an accurate weather forecast, but what I am seeing on the accuweather 15 day forecast for the first part of my trip is not thrilling me!

Okay so the suitcases are out of the garage and in the house. That's a step in the right direction; right???

And I know it's too early for an accurate weather forecast, but what I am seeing on the accuweather 15 day forecast for the first part of my trip is not thrilling me!

My DH checked the weather too and was disappointed. Good thing is it will change in a week. So maybe we'll be okay.

I know i've came into this thread late, but...!
My family and I will be at All Star Sports Dec 18th-26th. :goodvibes

joining late
My family of 5 (myself, DH, DD10 DS5 and Grandma) will be staying at POR Dec. 12th - 18th Very very excited:cool1:

12 day dance for us! :cool1: .. also super happy because I'm done with accounting exams now so can 'officially' get excited about wdw! :banana:

Today's ADRs are...

11/27
Sisaaliyah – 1900 Park Fare – 5.35pm

:cutie:

Emma princess: x x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!