OFFICIAL December 2009!! Celebrating the Holidays.. ADR list page 41 :)

12/29
Dani C – ‘Ohana – 8.50am
Heatherb0827 – Cape May Café – 10am
SunniKC – Chef Mickey’s – 10.40am
Izhaymama – Sci-Fi Dine-In – Lunch
FinallyDisney – Crystal Palace – 2pm
Dani C – Garden View Afternoon Tea – 2.10pm
Dani C – Spirit of Aloha – 5.15pm

12/30
FinallyDisney – Tusker House – 8.10am
Heatherb0827 – Crystal Palace – 1pm
Dani C – Kouzzina – 4.55pm
FinallyDisney – Cape May Café – 7.15pm

12/31
stanmills34 – Crystal Palace – 8.20am
Stanmills34 – Cinderella’s Royal Table – lunch
FinallyDisney – Teppan Edo – 2.40pm
Heatherb0827 – Brown Derby – 3.30pm (F!DP)
Dani C – Mama Melrose’s – 3.40pm (F!DP 6.30pm)
Stanmills34 – Liberty Tree Tavern – 7.55am

1/1
Dani C – Kona Café – 11am
Heatherb0827 – Biergarten – 2pm
Dani C – Nine Dragons – 5pm
FinallyDisney – Narcoosees – 7.05pm

Barbie princess:

HEY....we'll be at disney the same time you all are. :)

$295 would buy alot of great souveniers. We thought abou taking a small tree we already have, but we will be in the room so little time, we decided against the hassle.

Those that will be there closer to Christmas, watch for the sales, we got some great bargains last year.

Suzanne

:santa: If we can add ADR's, here are ours:

Thursday Dec 10
Dinner California Grill 7pm

Saturday Dec 12
Breakfast Boma 10:30 am

Sunday Dec 13
Dinner Crystal Palace 6:30pm

Tuesday Dec 15
4pm Dinner Le Cellier (Candlelight Processional)

Wednesday Dec 16
Dinner Le Chefs de France 5pm

:scared1::scared1::scared1::eek::eek: Holy Cow! There goes that idea!

Memories by Betsy would be a better choice if you're interested in room decorations. They're selling small (maybe 12" from the pics I saw) trees in the parks, and MbB will do a custom basket for you for a LOT less than getting a tree from the Disney Florist. Or, if you're planning a grocery delivery, you could probably arrange with Marge from WeGoShop to do your shopping at a Walmart or Super Target so that she can pick up some decorations as well.

:santa: If we can add ADR's, here are ours:

Thursday Dec 10
Dinner California Grill 7pm

Saturday Dec 12
Breakfast Boma 10:30 am

Sunday Dec 13
Dinner Crystal Palace 6:30pm

Tuesday Dec 15
4pm Dinner Le Cellier (Candlelight Processional)

Wednesday Dec 16
Dinner Le Chefs de France 5pm
:thumbsup2 added!

22 days to go... I'm going to burst soon!

This weekend I made some festive envelopes to give tips in to Magical Express drivers, bellhops etc .. also printed out some Mousekeeping envelopes from www.themouseforless.com website ! :santa: :santa: :santa:

Getting so close! Our ADR list starts on November 27th.. so not long at all now for some our the DISers here :cheer2:

Emma princess: x x x

Hello...can I still add my ADR's ....I think they are finally "final".
12/5 Whispering Canyon Cafe 5:15pm
12/6 Crystal Palace 8:20am
12/6 1900 Park Fare 6:10pm
12/7 Teppan Edo 6:10pm
12/9 Ohana 9:30 boohoo time to fly home.....

I am a bit freaked out about 12/5 what is going on at MK? Why did they suddenly extend the hours to 1am. :scared1:

Hello...can I still add my ADR's ....I think they are finally "final".
12/5 Whispering Canyon Cafe 5:15pm
12/6 Crystal Palace 8:20am
12/6 1900 Park Fare 6:10pm
12/7 Teppan Edo 6:10pm
12/9 Ohana 9:30 boohoo time to fly home.....

I am a bit freaked out about 12/5 what is going on at MK? Why did they suddenly extend the hours to 1am. :scared1:

for starters Pop Warner is there,:scared1: and second they are taping Christmas Parade that week-end:santa:

:thumbsup2 added!

22 days to go... I'm going to burst soon!

This weekend I made some festive envelopes to give tips in to Magical Express drivers, bellhops etc .. also printed out some Mousekeeping envelopes from www.themouseforless.com website ! :santa: :santa: :santa:

Getting so close! Our ADR list starts on November 27th.. so not long at all now for some our the DISers here :cheer2:

Emma princess: x x x

Thanks so much princess: Emma!! Have a WONDERFUL time! :santa::santa:

I guess I've been away for a while. I have to play catch up;

We haven't decided on anything yet. We were considering the campfire at FW but with DD, who knows. :)

The Campfire sounds fun - we've never done that. Now I am considering adding the hayride so that we can see the decorations at the campsites.

:scared1: whoa!!

I think there's an 'unofficial' florist that does a lot of WDW things too - 'Memories by Betsy'

http://www.memoriesbybetsy.com/Memories_by_Betsy/Holiday.html

26 days :woohoo:

xxxxxxxxx

Thanks, I'll check out her site. :thumbsup2

:scared1::scared1::scared1::eek::eek: Holy Cow! There goes that idea!

That's just crazy!

$295 would buy alot of great souveniers. We thought abou taking a small tree we already have, but we will be in the room so little time, we decided against the hassle.

Those that will be there closer to Christmas, watch for the sales, we got some great bargains last year.

Suzanne

Tell me about it. I tried to sound real cool when she said the price but in my head I was saying "Holy CRAP!!!" :rotfl: For $295 a lifesized Mickey better come with the tree :rotfl2:

28 more sleeps!!! YAAAAAAAY!!!

We got our ME docs and our Mickey Mail came the other day!! :woohoo::yay::cheer2:

When I saw it, I started jumping around and shouting "Mickey Mail is here, Mickey Mail is here!!!" My 16 year old DS just looked at me as if I had lost my mind :rotfl2:

Not too much longer now ! We got out ME documents but are still hoping to find a good rate on a rental car <crossing our fingers>

11 days to go and we haven't even started packing yet :scared1: My house is in shambles right now because we decided to put up Christmas so that we don't have to worry about it when we get back. So much to do and so very little time.....anyways, I was able to manage to get 1 more ADR for 12/8 at 5:55pm at Artist Point. We thoroughly enjoyed it when we ate there on our last trip and I was helping someone else out here on the DIS about AP and decided....why not we had an open night without ADRs :goodvibes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter