Official Dancing With the Stars, season 16 thread

I didn't watch the Master P season but she was really bad. I thought giving her 5's was kind. She's a big girl but I don't see why she can't move faster, if you can't walk fast how on earth would you think you could dance. :confused3 I don't know how big her fan base is but it's probably bigger than DL's or Lisa'a.

I wonder how many hours she is practicing, remember when Chaz was on and they kept telling him to practice more? Maybe that's Wynonnas problem.

Be glad you didn't see the Master P season. :scared: I have managed to block him from my mind. And ITA, the 5's were very generous considering how little she actually did. I do feel kind of bad for her though because I think she thinks she's doing her best. I kind of want to hug her, and Andy. :hug:

Jacoby's was not prom-themed, he was shirtless and Karina was in lingerie! I thought everybody else did a pretty good job keeping with the theme.

Aly's dress was better suited to her than in past weeks- it was pretty.

Andy, not a very good dancer but he sure gives it 100%

He has a very sweet quality.

Dancind I was thinking the same thing about Wynonna.

I feel bad for Tony. Such a beautiful dancer and he is in a sticky situation. Seems like Wynonna is just going to stomp around. Do they make her costumes so bad on purpose? :(

Would like to see D.L. go home.

Wynona doesn't seen to even want to try.

She has been a performer for many years, you must have had some kind of rhythm in you somewhere.

Whoever said MasterP hit the nail on the head. It was exactly what went thru my head last night. She literally just stomped her feet, it was hard to watch.

Is it just me, or do Wynona and DL seem to move better during their practice sessions. When they get on stage their hips don't move. Very odd.

Is it just me, or do Wynona and DL seem to move better during their practice sessions. When they get on stage their hips don't move. Very odd.

I said the same thing last night. I thought both of them did better during practice.

Jacoby's was not prom-themed, he was shirtless and Karina was in lingerie! I thought everybody else did a pretty good job keeping with the theme.

Aly's dress was better suited to her than in past weeks- it was pretty.

Sean was in overalls and Peta had on a teeny tiny bikini!!! Never seen either of those at any prom I've seen...

When a few of the couples came down the stairs at the beginning of the show, I thought, "Who in the *$#% would wear THAT to Prom?!?" :rotfl: I don't know exactly what was supposed to be Prom-y about some of the dances/costumes. I guess the music was from the era of each star's prom? Seemed a rather shaky connection in several dances.

I thought the best part of Wynona's dance was the move Tony did on the pole before leaping down. Maybe if she fully opens her eyes she can see what she is doing. I thought at first that was her normal eyelid level but in her packages her eyes seem open more.

I enjoyed Andy's performance because he entertains and is trying.

If they insist on themes, then the show should mandate the themes are followed. If it is a prom theme, then the guys should be in tuxes and the women in dresses.

In Sean's dance I enjoyed the other male dancers more than him.

Just finished watching. The worst were obviously DL and Wynona. Pretty sure DL will go home tonight.

I can't stand the real housewife person. But, I bet she lasts a bit longer than DL. Wynona is a train wreck but her fans will keep her going for at least 2 more weeks.

Poor Andy. I'm rooting for him!

Jacoby can really move. Kudos to Him and Kelli for solid performances.

So tonight's crystal ball prediction: bye-bye DL. But, I'm keeping my fingers crossed it will be the housewife.

....she's too stiff - even her facial expressons.....:confused3

Just finished watching. The worst were obviously DL and Wynona. Pretty sure DL will go home tonight.

I can't stand the real housewife person. But, I bet she lasts a bit longer than DL. Wynona is a train wreck but her fans will keep her going for at least 2 more weeks.

So tonight's crystal ball prediction: bye-bye DL. But, I'm keeping my fingers crossed it will be the housewife.

Totally agree with all of it.

I actually think Andy is not a bad dancer. So much better than the housewife, DL and especially Wynona. He's obviously not as good as Jacoby, Keli, and the Disney girl (can never remember her name), but he isn't awful. I too am shocked that Wynona has absolutely no natural rhythm.

I could have written this! How I feel EXACTLY!! :thumbsup2

I also forgot to add that Sean has just an inch more rhythm than Wynona. For such a great athlete/former football player/body builder, he really can't dance. I was surprised. Usually football players have as much natural rhythm as trained dancers.

It is such a dirty rotten shame that Andy got paired up with the newbie pro who is still trying to figure out how to teach someone to dance each week and is pushing more style vs good choreography, as Andy could be a good dancer but he is being given comedy routines with little dance substance! I really wish Len would have gave that type of comment to Andys Pro! Especially when the Judges know that Andy is putting in the most time of any celebrity who could likely be the one sent packing to Kimmel tonight!

Wynonna should be given the boot this week, however due to her popularity she will likely be in it til mid-season.

It is such a dirty rotten shame that Andy got paired up with the newbie pro who is still trying to figure out how to teach someone to dance each week and is pushing more style vs good choreography, as Andy could be a good dancer but he is being given comedy routines with little dance substance! I really wish Len would have gave that type of comment to Andys Pro! Especially when the Judges know that Andy is putting in the most time of any celebrity who could likely be the one sent packing to Kimmel tonight!....

...you are 'dead-on'...:thumbsup2

...which is why all those NFL guys do really well....

Agreed. Jacoby is the best dancer imo. Kelli is super flexible and the Disney kid is 16 and dances for a living - Jacoby has the rhythm though and is the lightest on his feet. He's my pick for #1 spot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter