Official "Castle" thread! Spoilers welcomed!

I liked it! Be sure to find the episode on demand or something. It was good.

My condolences; it was good, and we won't spoil it for you. I hope that you didn't have any serious damage from the storm.

Set note: for those of you who know a certain famous NYC building and know that that wasn't it, that historic-looking location was a set built inside the now-unused Los Angeles Herald Examiner Bldg.

So glad I found this thread! Castle is one of my favorite shows! The power was going in and out during the epi on Monday but I got see the end. Happy to see others who love the show!!

We lost power at 11:10 Monday night, and still didn't have it back this morning. Trains are running so I am at the office. first thing I did was plug in all my devices to charge them, then I watched the episode. Fantastic episode, really loved it! I probably won't be able to do a review because I don't know when I'll get to watch it again, and I don't want to ruin it for anyone who hasn't been able to watch.

We got power back at 4 PM, and I managed to watch the episode On Demand--wow, what a roller coaster ride.

and Monday's episode looks awesome too! I saw a sneak peek with Molly Quinn--so glad they got her in this one--she loves Comic Con in real life, goes there all the time.

Since I got power back, I've been able to watch that episode a few times now (thank you, On Demand!). It was fantastic, one of the best of this season so far. Penny Johnson Jerald (Gates) tweeted that is was a "stand by your man" episode, and she was so very right! So very much to love:

1. Kate believing in Castle. Rick: "you believe me?" Kate: "I never stopped". Awesome!

2. the reunion in the library. Love that she got the message, and the grins on their faces when they saw each other. And he looked so freaking cute in the baseball cap.

3. Her scene with Lanie: "You shouldve seen him, Lanie. He looked like a little boy, he was so scared. I know him, Lanie. He is an immature, egotistical, self-centered [jerk] sometimes, but he is not this.

4. Ryan telling Espo about Kate & Rick, then Espo & Ryan telling Kate that they know, and Espo's "it's us". A little comic relief.

5. Kate & Espo talking about how secure holding is, and Javi telling her "I love him too."

6. When Kate handcuffs Rick and he says "so much less fun than the other day at your place" more comic relief!

7. Gates questioning of Castle. He may not be her favorite person, but she certainly went to bat for him.

8. the scene on the bridge--so intense!

9. Tyson with Rick in holding. Wow.

10. the jewelry conversation between Beckett & Castle, LOL

A few other notes:
I would have liked to see Lanie's reaction when she first heard about the relationship.

The look-alike Bono, Jack, and especially the look alike Castle. I heard that the guy playing the Castle look alike is Nathan Fillion's stand in.

The opening scene with Alexis.

That was one of the creepiest murder scenes ever.

All in all, a great episode.

And I'm totally looking forward to tomorrow's episode. I want to see how many sci-fi nods I can find.....

Word is that there is going to be a private cosplay moment between Beckett & Castle, in which she dresses up for him. For fun, anyone want to make a prediction about the costume? Based on some of the dialogue in sneak #5, I'm predicting that it won't be Princess Leia, LOL.

Maybe a red lehenga choli? ;) (I think that would be funniest for the fan-crowd, but it probably wouldn't be iconic enough for the average viewer -- too much of an in-joke, darn it all.)

PS: re: Probable Cause: did anyone else think that Tessa was rather representative of an Angel of Doom? The white satin dress and the way she was posed were a teensy bit anvilicious, I thought.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter