Official California Grill Open ADR Watch Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I called and spoke with a Very nice Cast member, she was able to see that it will be back open in September and tried to make a reservation but it would not let her. She said that was something new that has just popped in because before they were not able to see anything. She told me to check back everyday. It is showing as of now the schedule for refurbishment through the end of August.

I also called today and had a similar conversation with a lovely cm. she did warn me to keep phoning as the uk site may not be as good as the others based on the trouble with candlelight processional ressies, and I would agree with her on that one!
Patiently checking each day...

The most recent time I called, I was told that they expect reservations not to be taken until the same day that it re-opens. Said that they date keeps changing so much that they don't want to promise a bunch of ADRs and then have to cancel them. Who knows if that's accurate, but it's what i was told.

I called at 10am, 12:25pm, 2:30pm, and just now, 5:40pm, all today. Of course, they are not taking any yet. But, I asked the 5:40 lady if it was true that they are not taking reservations until the same day it re-opens, and she said "that doesn't sound right, let me ask a manager" then when she came back she said "I was told it should be with in the next 3-10 business days. It wouldn't make sense to take reservations the day they open , as people would be here on that day with other reservations preplanned". As she said that, I felt a DUH moment coming on, lol.
Ill be calling the same times tomorrow.

I called at 10am, 12:25pm, 2:30pm, and just now, 5:40pm, all today. Of course, they are not taking any yet. But, I asked the 5:40 lady if it was true that they are not taking reservations until the same day it re-opens, and she said "that doesn't sound right, let me ask a manager" then when she came back she said "I was told it should be with in the next 3-10 business days. It wouldn't make sense to take reservations the day they open , as people would be here on that day with other reservations preplanned". As she said that, I felt a DUH moment coming on, lol.
Ill be calling the same times tomorrow.

Any reason you use those particular times to call? Just curious...didn't know if I was missing something by just calling in the AM each day. Thanks!

I'm so happy I found this thread! I've been constantly worrying I was missing something! My fiance and I got engaged at Cali Grill last September, and are really really wanting to eat there on our Disneymoon this coming December!

The message saying that it's closed for renovations is gone but I can't get any reservations, nothing is showing as available. No idea what's going on! Here's hoping they didn't just open up reservations without announcing it. That would be really annoying!

I just checked online this morning and the message saying it is closed for enhancements is back up. Huh? I think they are having a little fun with us :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter