Official California Grill Open ADR Watch Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm subscribing to this thread, we are going September 17-27 and hopefully we'll be able to get a ADR :)

Thanks for the info

Planning first trip to the world in December ( from Australia ) & have made all our ADR's except for
California Grill & Candlelight Processional package ( arrgh waiting patiently. Lol )
Once these one up I can complete all our ADR's.
We managed to score a dinner ressie at BOG on our last night as part of Mickeys very merry Christmas party ( excited ). :)

Why do I keep doing this to myself? It seems like every trip I've taken the last few years I'm stalking some restaurant to start taking reservations. Once I have my California Grill reservation for my December trip then I'll be able to put everything else in place. Until then, I'm a mess :rotfl2:

Glad to see this thread! We'd like to do CG for our first night if possible. :)

We have dined at California Grill on our first night of EVERY trip we have taken to the World. It is our Disney TRADITION! :)

Question-

Does anyone know if the menu will be changing?

Thanks

I listened to an interview with the Executive Chef where he stated that the main menu will indeed change but the same influences will continue to inspire that menu.

Look for more Sushi and California inspired Dishes.

I listened to an interview with the Executive Chef where he stated that the main menu will indeed change but the same influences will continue to inspire that menu.

Nice...open those ressies already!!

We have never been in all of our trips so i am really hoping we can get an ADR for Thanksgiving week. Thanks!

I was told today that it may be late September before they are allowed to make any reservations for CG. It is not in their system. We are going first week in December and REALLY want to eat there. waiting -waiting -waiting---:coffee:

I was told today that it may be late September before they are allowed to make any reservations for CG. It is not in their system. We are going first week in December and REALLY want to eat there. waiting -waiting -waiting---:coffee:

Thanks. Was this a CM who advised? So far all the CM's I've spoken with indicated an open in early September?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter