Official Bay Lake Tower Photo Thread

One of my favorites from last BLT stay. DD waiting for the rain to let up so we could go to MK.

DSC_0165mask_test2ajpg.jpg

WOW!!
That is SO GOOD!!
How did you have her in color, and the rest in B&W?

Have you checked this entire thread? This would be the spot to find any if they're been posted. My photos are of a 2 bedroom. :tink:

Yes as my internet isn't being a pain anymore i've now looked through the thread & found what i wanted!

Your pictures are brilliant. & a 2 Bed Villa is VERY handy for bigger families.

:thumbsup2

WOW!!
That is SO GOOD!!
How did you have her in color, and the rest in B&W?

Thanks. You can do it in Photoshop. Basically the photo is in color. You create another in black and white and put in on top of the color picture. Then with masking and layering you can remove sections to reveal the color portion underneath. Sounds a lot harder then it is.

Yes as my internet isn't being a pain anymore i've now looked through the thread & found what i wanted!

Your pictures are brilliant. & a 2 Bed Villa is VERY handy for bigger families.

:thumbsup2

Super! :cool1: These threads are "priceless" when it comes to planning trips! Hope your's is "Magical" :love:! :tink:

Super! :cool1: These threads are "priceless" when it comes to planning trips! Hope your's is "Magical" :love:! :tink:

I know! It's just so helpful. :)

& thankyou! We're not 100% sure when we're going to go yet, it might not be for a few years as my younger cousin is a MASSIVE fan of The Little Mermaid & Beauty & The Beast (like me!) & she'll just love the new attractions in the new Fantasyland - so we might wait until that's open. :confused3

I've read on a few review website's that BLT's room furniture is already chipped/marked & that the rooms aren't always very clean :confused: what would you say?

:tink:

I know! It's just so helpful. :)

& thankyou! We're not 100% sure when we're going to go yet, it might not be for a few years as my younger cousin is a MASSIVE fan of The Little Mermaid & Beauty & The Beast (like me!) & she'll just love the new attractions in the new Fantasyland - so we might wait until that's open. :confused3

I've read on a few review website's that BLT's room furniture is already chipped/marked & that the rooms aren't always very clean :confused: what would you say?

I saw no evidence of furniture damage but then I wasn't looking for any either!:rolleyes: I'm not that "particular" and really don't notice things like that unless damage is obvious. We always check for anything like that when we check into any resort/hotel rooms mainly because WE don't want to be accused of doing damage. :rotfl: I'm just so excited to be at Disney World and I don't expect total perfection. After all, Disney does basically cater to children and I KNOW what "damage" children can do. :lmao: When we checked in, our room was spotless. :thumbsup2 Can't say it looked that way when we left but I think we did pretty good with 7 people in the villa including 2 DGD's who were "hyper" the entire trip! :rotfl2:
Start saving for your dream vacation...you surely don't want to travel all the way from England until the Fantasyland expansion is done. Last August I met a lady in the DSA from England and really enjoyed my visit with her! She and her family were there for 3 weeks. Their family saves until they can afford an extended trip since airfare is so expensive. Waiting a couple of years will give you plenty time to prepare! :thumbsup2 DH and I won't be making a trip this year either. I was unemployed for a short time and even though I now have a job the salary is less and everything has gotten so expensive! We can barely keep our "heads above water"! My oldest DD and her family WILL be making the annual trip and I'll be able to "enjoy" DW through the granddaughters! They'll call me every day and tell me all about their "magical day at Disney World"! :tink:

I saw no evidence of furniture damage but then I wasn't looking for any either!:rolleyes: I'm not that "particular" and really don't notice things like that unless damage is obvious. We always check for anything like that when we check into any resort/hotel rooms mainly because WE don't want to be accused of doing damage. :rotfl: I'm just so excited to be at Disney World and I don't expect total perfection. After all, Disney does basically cater to children and I KNOW what "damage" children can do. :lmao: When we checked in, our room was spotless. :thumbsup2 Can't say it looked that way when we left but I think we did pretty good with 7 people in the villa including 2 DGD's who were "hyper" the entire trip! :rotfl2:
Start saving for your dream vacation...you surely don't want to travel all the way from England until the Fantasyland expansion is done. Last August I met a lady in the DSA from England and really enjoyed my visit with her! She and her family were there for 3 weeks. Their family saves until they can afford an extended trip since airfare is so expensive. Waiting a couple of years will give you plenty time to prepare! :thumbsup2 DH and I won't be making a trip this year either. I was unemployed for a short time and even though I now have a job the salary is less and everything has gotten so expensive! We can barely keep our "heads above water"! My oldest DD and her family WILL be making the annual trip and I'll be able to "enjoy" DW through the granddaughters! They'll call me every day and tell me all about their "magical day at Disney World"! :tink:

People are just SO nit picky when it comes to hotel rooms! Most just can't wait to vent their annoyance on a review website when they've had a bad experience, most won't even bother to even mention it to hotel staff. :rolleyes:

Yes, i think the plan is now to go when Fantasyland is finished! :) & since we want to make the most of it whilst we're there we do want to stay in a Deluxe hotel for atleast a week then we're all planning to share a villa (offsite) on the second week! & gosh yes flights are just ridicliously expensive! :( We will probs fly with Virgin Atlantic.

So yes it's all about save, save, save! I'm good at saving so i should be okay... i've got a good job & so has my boyfriend so we're quite lucky! I just don't like the wait! I wish i could go asap! :lmao:

Awww bless them! I can't wait to go with my younger cousn (she's 4 at the moment) she'll just be gobsmacked! :laughing: When i babysit her she forces me to put on a Disney film! (not that i'm complaining..) It's usually The Little Mermaid.. & then she'll annoy her parents by singing "Under The Sea" for the next 2 days! :rotfl: :rolleyes1

We stayed for the first time @ BLT as owners last June and the condition of the furniture and the hotel service was not up to parr in each room. Am I one of 'the' picky people you mentioned? NO, I don't think so, but as an owner, I expect the rooms to be clean and kept up. I also expect the housekeeping staff to be uniform in services. We stayed in two different units to experience BLT; MK and BL views and the difference from one room to the next was remarkable. Did I complain on some web site? NO, I communicated with the DVC operations staff. When we go back this August I hope my experience will be different but my experience was not all units are as well taken care of as others.

We stayed for the first time @ BLT as owners last June and the condition of the furniture and the hotel service was not up to parr in each room. Am I one of 'the' picky people you mentioned? NO, I don't think so, but as an owner, I expect the rooms to be clean and kept up. I also expect the housekeeping staff to be uniform in services. We stayed in two different units to experience BLT; MK and BL views and the difference from one room to the next was remarkable. Did I complain on some web site? NO, I communicated with the DVC operations staff. When we go back this August I hope my experience will be different but my experience was not all units are as well taken care of as others.

I was referring to people in general on review websites not people who stay at a WDW Hotel in that particular post.

Yeah, review sites are where people generally air bad feelings. I love BLT and feel my concerns were listened to and am looking forward to August. TOTW lounge with fireworks is the BOMB! :wizard: I would not let one bad room ruin my membership or future visits. :cutie:

Yeah, review sites are where people generally air bad feelings. I love BLT and feel my concerns were listened to and am looking forward to August. TOTW lounge with fireworks is the BOMB! :wizard: I would not let one bad room ruin my membership or future visits. :cutie:

Yeah i know. :)

& i really want to stay at BLT when i go in the next few years (soooo long! :() it's definitely my style. Wish i was a DVC member!

Awesome shot--have to say WOW came out of my mouth when I clicked on the link. Wish I was there right now. Thanks for sharing!:goodvibes:goodvibes

I do from our August trip but have not uploaded them yet to the computer. I Will try to get to it soon! :)

awesome thanks...hopeful to stay in one next month w/ my husband...stayed in a 2 BR last Nov w/ family and was awesome...seen the reg studio mock up at our Doorway to dreams store so am curious...:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter