Official Avengers Half Marathon Weekend 2015 Thread

It only goes so far. I guess it was too good to be true being up 15 min early.

Tried to log in from that link, it's coming up with the "registration has closed" page after logging in

Nothing is open yet. The links are up I think to help the runDisney site from not crashing. All should be active in about 60 seconds.

Yeah, looks like it only went "half live" since I tested it and didn't get any further after logging into Active. While it sucks for those who were prepared and might've knocked it out, it's probably for the best in terms of PR that links not start going live 15 minutes early. The wailing and gnashing of teeth that would have accompanied that after a quick sell-out would have been truly biblical...

Infinity Gauntlet Challenge and Captain America 10K 50% full! :eek: (per runDisney's Twitter account)

Yeah registered - but I also did not see a C2C button on the Gauntlet sign up....I was looking after AP registration too...flvy was the only one that I heard saw it..may call RD to double check later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter