****OFFICIAL August, 2012 (PART 2)****

Ok, still can't see me on the resort list and not sure if you saw my dates. So here we go,

Staying at

Art of Animation from 8/23-8/31

Thanks for adding me :thumbsup2

I've been scouring the web and stores for a small, lightweight "wallet" to hold our room keys and photopass cards around our necks. This is the closest thing I can find, but you have to buy 10 and I'd only need 3 or 4 (DD may want one to not feel left out)

http://www.staples.com/Staples-Credential-Holders-4-1-2H-x-5W-10-Pk/product_886003#revs_content

I really want something small and light. And cheap. Anyone have any other suggestions? Or want to go halfsies with me on a set of 10?

I had and am still having issues! I switched from ASMu to CSR a while back and the girl said the ME tags had not been mailed. When I got them, they still said ASMu. I called and was told to just use a black marker to block out the resort name and they would go by the bar code.

Now, I just added a day. I did the room before the flight. The first CM I talked to said I needed to call back with flight info to talk to ME and to them. She gave me the 800 number to ME but said that I need to update it through them too so it may be easier to just call them (they could talk to ME for me). When I called back, the ME updated it in their system but did not talk to ME. I asked him if I should call and he said it should automatically update. I asked about my tags since it says the wrong date and the wrong hotel now for the way home. He said I could talk to the new hotel when I check in. Does this sound right or should I call back? I don't want to wait until last minute and then have a whole ordeal that keeps us from our last day's festivities!!

TIA!! :goodvibes
AS long as its going back I wouldnt call again but if its an arrival issue I would call. I am STILL waiting for my stuff:furious:

Doesnt look like my park plans or ADRs overlap anyone elses.
14 days and Ill be there, probably on ME by this time in 2 weeks!!

I dont have disney Ring tone, I had pirates for a while, now I have Zac Brown:love:

I think ring tone was yesterdays QOTD so I have one for today or a second if I am wrong
Do you have any other fun summer or vacation plans coming up this year?
We have a camping weekend for Jimmy Buffet in VA Labor day weekend- With NO kids!
We also have Vegas...for Jimmy Buffet for my birthday in October... with NO kids(My mom is being really sweet, this is not typical though.)
The Friday after we get back from WDW we have tickets for Toby keith(I a not as big of a fan as DH but fun) and we are going to beach for long weekend in september I think. Usually we camp more but DH is busy busy.
He is going to work crazy long/extra hours until the night before we go. Its going to be interesting packing. We both will work 11-12 hr days wed and thursday then fly friday. I have to get it all packed my next tuesday. Kids clothes are nearly packed already and now mother in law is not coming :thumbsup2 to visit so I can start on my stuff. DH will pack when we get up that day, lol.

AS far as getting to airport ahead, I always say 1 hour before flight, DH says 2 :worried: We usually compromise in 1 1/2. Our flight is 11:30 I plan to leave home at 8:30 am(not too early with friday traffic) park the car this time.
We are sort of mid way between airports, we are about 1 hr 15 to Philly, 1 hr to Newark and 1 1/2 or so to JFK which we flew to Turks and Caicos in November. We stayed the night before though. Trying to decide which airport to Las Vegas.

So I wrote a small novel today

I've been scouring the web and stores for a small, lightweight "wallet" to hold our room keys and photopass cards around our necks. This is the closest thing I can find, but you have to buy 10 and I'd only need 3 or 4 (DD may want one to not feel left out)

http://www.staples.com/Staples-Credential-Holders-4-1-2H-x-5W-10-Pk/product_886003#revs_content

I really want something small and light. And cheap. Anyone have any other suggestions? Or want to go halfsies with me on a set of 10?

I'll check to see if we have any of those left over from events at my office. :)

Almost there!!! less than month until I am in the parks and minus one day from that until my plane leaves!!! WOO!

beachmama3 said:
That is awesome!! Must have been so exciting! If you play in Philly, you will have to let us know, we are not that far away!

Sounds great, i will! We play Philly, NJ and NYC quite often :) right now we're in pre-production on the new CD, so have been in the recording studio (soooo much work, so tired!) We can't WAIT till August when we get on that plane to Disney. (DH musician as well, this is our musical project together)
Ah, I can almost feel the sigh of relief already :)
If we do the Facebook August page, I will join from the band profile too. :)

litlpixie said:
TODAY is 30 days from our vacation:cool1:........It is also my birthday:cake:

Happy Friday Team!! love you all!:hippie:

Have a wonderful birthday!! Hope all your candle wishes come true! :) ::hugs::

Well you guys with your birthday wishes~You blew away the amount of posts that people put on my facebook pg. And I am honored, thank you!:love: Really feelin the love:thumbsup2

Now that my children(The Ungrateful Pukes (kiddin) ) have called me, all is right with the world. I now sit at work and wait for Wine-thrity. I mean 4:30.:goodvibes

OneBadApple said:
I always refer to it as a dumb phone.
LOL - my smartphone has a "dumb operator" I swear 5 year olds can operate it (and HAVE) better than I can.

Originally Posted by sweetcanadian
Woohoo new thread. Is the resort list going to be by resort so we know if someone is staying where we are same time???

We plan to be at rope drop every day or close to it

CSR August 19-29 (yay added a day)

August 20th will be at DHS
August 20th adr is chef mickey's 7:40

August 21 Epcot
No adr

August 22 Typhoon Lagoon
1900 Park Fare 8pm

August 23 MK
Crystal palace 9:55am
Spirit of aloha 5:15

August 24th is a shopping day with my local friend
10:45 breakfast @ 1900 park fare

August 25th Ak
No adr

August 26th MK
No adr

August 27th Blizzard Beach
Cape May cafe 9:05am

August 28th Disneyquest

August 29th come home

Seriously, sweetcanadian - our trips are very similar for the first few days!!

We're staying at Poly, but 8/20 is our DHS day, and 8/21 is our EP day! But our ADR is at Mama Melrose in DHS, and we're going to the Spirit of Aloha Luau on EP day.

jm106 said:

Nothing really. Next weekend, we will be partaking in Beer Olympics lol. This is a tradition that my DBIL and his friends have carried on for many years during the summer Olympics lol. Other than that, nada. Just Disney World!!

AS long as its going back I wouldnt call again but if its an arrival issue I would call. I am STILL waiting for my stuff:furious:

Doesnt look like my park plans or ADRs overlap anyone elses.
14 days and Ill be there, probably on ME by this time in 2 weeks!!

I dont have disney Ring tone, I had pirates for a while, now I have Zac Brown:love:

I think ring tone was yesterdays QOTD so I have one for today or a second if I am wrong
We have a camping weekend for Jimmy Buffet in VA Labor day weekend- With NO kids!
We also have Vegas...for Jimmy Buffet for my birthday in October... with NO kids(My mom is being really sweet, this is not typical though.)
The Friday after we get back from WDW we have tickets for Toby keith(I a not as big of a fan as DH but fun) and we are going to beach for long weekend in september I think. Usually we camp more but DH is busy busy.
He is going to work crazy long/extra hours until the night before we go. Its going to be interesting packing. We both will work 11-12 hr days wed and thursday then fly friday. I have to get it all packed my next tuesday. Kids clothes are nearly packed already and now mother in law is not coming :thumbsup2 to visit so I can start on my stuff. DH will pack when we get up that day, lol.

JEALOUS! I <3 Jimmy Buffett! Haven't been to a concert in years. I used to go to Alpine Valley in WI every summer. Have fun!

Our other summer "trips" are all over- just a couple camping trips around MN. Nothing else planned for the summer. Until, of course, the week before we leave. That week I have some big work reviews with people in town that need to be entertained in the evenings (usually don't mind work dinners, but I know I'll have a million things to do that week and don't need to get home from work at 8 or 9pm), we have family in town that we only see once a year, the State Fair starts, and DS has high school orientation. At least that last week will go quickly.

ETA: forgot about our garage sale- does that count as a fun summer plan? Probably not, but it is how I'll be spending the next 2 weekends.

I'll check to see if we have any of those left over from events at my office. :)

Ooh, that'd be awesome! The only ones I have at work are the cheap plastic nametag holders. I'm really looking for one with a zipper so I don't have to worry about things falling out of it.

my friend just sent me a picture of DD's Lilo dress. It's so cute! It's dark pink instead of red because DD is more a pink girl (read: total pink & purple princess). Hope it works- this is my first attempt at posting a pic.

Lilodress.jpg

36 days to go, and i'm rethinking most of our ADR's. In fact just cancelled Sci-Fi for Coral Reef.. Not a bad choice if I say so myself. Why do i have to be so indecsive? :confused:

Well you guys with your birthday wishes~You blew away the amount of posts that people put on my facebook pg. And I am honored, thank you!:love: Really feelin the love:thumbsup2

Now that my children(The Ungrateful Pukes (kiddin) ) have called me, all is right with the world. I now sit at work and wait for Wine-thrity. I mean 4:30.:goodvibes

Wine thirty is the best time of day!! Enjoy! It's also my friend's bday we are heading to her house in a little bit to party. :) I will toast you from there! haha

Well, we live at the beach and pool in the summer, so every day is fun! I also have my sister's bridal shower and my husband's 40th birthday coming up! No other vacations than Disney!

Sounds great, i will! We play Philly, NJ and NYC quite often :) right now we're in pre-production on the new CD, so have been in the recording studio (soooo much work, so tired!) We can't WAIT till August when we get on that plane to Disney. (DH musician as well, this is our musical project together)
Ah, I can almost feel the sigh of relief already :)
If we do the Facebook August page, I will join from the band profile too. :)

:thumbsup2
Okay, who's starting the FB page? I am on FB but I don't know that I would know how to start a group page! lol

my friend just sent me a picture of DD's Lilo dress. It's so cute! It's dark pink instead of red because DD is more a pink girl (read: total pink & purple princess). Hope it works- this is my first attempt at posting a pic.

Adorable!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter