***Official April 2013 thread*** SEE POST # 4028

Status
Not open for further replies.
We leave in two days and there is flooding EVERYWHERE! Our schools are open, but the schools in the neighboring town are all closed.

My parents are coming with us to Disney. They have water in their basement and in their neighborhood. Nobody can get in or out of their neighborhood. My dad's back has been sore all week and he's been taking it easy, but I just called over there and he is busy with the shop vac and emptying buckets of water. I'm so worried that he will be stuck in bed with a bad back next week instead of enjoying Disney!

Ugh. We've had 7 inches of rain in the last 24 hours!

We leave in two days and there is flooding EVERYWHERE! Our schools are open, but the schools in the neighboring town are all closed.

My parents are coming with us to Disney. They have water in their basement and in their neighborhood. Nobody can get in or out of their neighborhood. My dad's back has been sore all week and he's been taking it easy, but I just called over there and he is busy with the shop vac and emptying buckets of water. I'm so worried that he will be stuck in bed with a bad back next week instead of enjoying Disney!

Ugh. We've had 7 inches of rain in the last 24 hours!

Sending prayers your way!

Back to work today. Boston is so somber right now. :-( I guess it matches my mood since I am in full post-Disney depression.

To all of those still in the World or yet to start their vacations, please post as much as you are able. I want to live vicariously through you just a bit longer.

Loving and missing the Mouse

Woke up to a sore throat and sinus drainage this morning...immediately began taking Zicam and brewing tea. Staying home from school tomorrow so I can sleep. I don't want to be sick at Disney! :guilty::sad1:

We made it through the vacation without being sick....but got violently ill soon as the plane landed. 4 with the stomach bug at the same time is just awful! Sending good vibes your way!

We made it through the vacation without being sick....but got violently ill soon as the plane landed. 4 with the stomach bug at the same time is just awful! Sending good vibes your way!

how awful :sad2:~ so ur home now? Hope all is feeling better soon.
I was worried about getting sick and threw my back on a week ago and am in pain doing anything. I hope my chiropractor can fix me before I leave in 7 days!:headache:

In Florida!!!!! I'm starving but hubby says no stopping until we reach Melbourne, our beach day before heading to our Disney hotel tomorrow. 1 hour and 25 minutes.

Home and heading back to work today. I believe all our tummy troubles are behind us! It been a horrible couple days since we returned. We did have a great trip and already planning our next!

I have not posted much on this thread but have been following it for months! We leave tomorrow morning to make the long drive to Florida!! Spending a couple days at the beach before heading to the World! Hoping for good weather!

We leave tomorrow. Here’s a conversation I had with my 9yo son this morning.

C: “Mom, I didn’t think we’d ever really get to go!”
Me: What… you thought I was all talk and no action?
C: Well…. Yeah… kind of!

:rofl

My 4yo daughter was irritated that I had bought her some Mickey and Minnie shirts and not just all princess shirts. She calmed down once I explained to her that Mickey was the big boss at Disney World and that Minnie was really important, too. She liked him once she knew he was a big deal! :)

Only ONE more day!! Our flight leaves at 7:40 in the morning and by this time tomorrow I will be finishing lunch at the Biergarten in EPCOT. Now I just have to finish packing - oh and my pesky job the rest of the afternoon :rotfl2:

If you are there or have plans to be there soon....I am looking for a boy XS Figment shirt....(I cant find anything in the internet..this is my only option)......if you see one and dont mind buying it let me know...I can send you the payment via paypal including shipping and any paypal fees.....thanks!!

Checked into AKL, we received an upgrade from a standard room to a savannah view!! Our view is very beautiful!! Just laying down to go to bed. Chef Mickeys in the am

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter