***Official April 2013 thread*** SEE POST # 4028

Status
Not open for further replies.
11 days for me (almost 10 seeing as the day's nearly over), and I've still got an essay to finish and an exam to write. It's so hard to concentrate when vacation is so close!

Accckkk! Less than 24 hours until we drive to Denver (spending the night there for an early morning flight on Thurs), and there is a major snowstorm moving in tomorrow!!! Forecast says 100% chance of freezing rain, blowing snow, and 4-6 inches of accumulation. It's a 90 mile drive to Denver, and it takes us through where the very worst of it is expected to be.

WHY does the universe hate me????

Three sleeps until we get up at 3 AM...School needs to fly by right now, I don't know if I can sit through three more days of it...:mad:

Accckkk! Less than 24 hours until we drive to Denver (spending the night there for an early morning flight on Thurs), and there is a major snowstorm moving in tomorrow!!! Forecast says 100% chance of freezing rain, blowing snow, and 4-6 inches of accumulation. It's a 90 mile drive to Denver, and it takes us through where the very worst of it is expected to be.

WHY does the universe hate me????

I'm not sure what is worse, the snow or flying out of Boston (which we are)....and arriving in the city around the same time as the POTUS, who will fly out of the same airport......delays and security anyone???? :headache:

Mousemommy1 - Have a super time. Don't know if you remember us from last year.. May pixiedust: be sprinkled on you and your family. Have a Magical Vacation....:cool1:

Hello RHMH!!! :wave2:

Thank you!!! Your trip will be here before you know it!! :goodvibes

Ok so if anyone sees a person who has a lime green paint swatch that is NOT in the shape of a Mickey head.......that's me. Lol. I'll write my screen name on them but that's as far as I am getting. Frustrated....giving up.:rotfl2:

Ok so if anyone sees a person who has a lime green paint swatch that is NOT in the shape of a Mickey head.......that's me. Lol. I'll write my screen name on them but that's as far as I am getting. Frustrated....giving up.:rotfl2:

You and me both, lol! :rotfl:

Three sleeps until we get up at 3 AM...School needs to fly by right now, I don't know if I can sit through three more days of it...:mad:

We are right there with ya! We have a 6:30am flight Sat. Morning! Woo hoo!!

I'm not sure what is worse, the snow or flying out of Boston (which we are)....and arriving in the city around the same time as the POTUS, who will fly out of the same airport......delays and security anyone???? :headache:

This happened to my husband twice during election season, he said it wasn't all that bad, but it was a) under different circumstances and b) for work not Disney. I wish you luck though!

Picked up some last-minute stuff today-extra headphones, toiletries, etc. Our Staples had a clearance bin full of retractable headphones and Apple chargers, only $1 each! SCORE! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!