***Official April 2013 thread*** SEE POST # 4028

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since everyone is posting their current plans, I'll throw ours in there. :thumbsup2

4/18 - Arrive at Yacht Club - Our flight does not land at MCO until 8:30 pm, so we'll probably be at the resort around 9:30 pm and will just explore a bit and go to bed.

4/19 - Magic Kingdom in the morning
Pool time in the afternoon
Epcot in the evening

4/20 - Hollywood Studios during the Day
Yachtsman Steakhouse for dinner
Explore the Boardwalk at night

4/21 - Animal Kingdom in the morning
Pool Time
Magic Kingdom in the evening
Hopefully Be Our Guest ressies tonight!!!

4/22 - Epcot Morning
Lunch at ESPN Club (for DH)
Pool time
Hollywood Studios in the evening

4/23 - Pack up our stuff - hand it over to bell services to be transferred to the Poly!!!
Go to Epcot for the morning and then monorail over to the Poly to check in in the afternoon.
Hang in the CL lounge until Magic Kingdom that night

4/24 - Resort day at the Poly
Sleep in, do some pool time, Lunch at Kona
Then at night, we will drop off the kids at the Neverland Club while we head to Tutto Gusto at Epcot for date night

4/25 - Animal Kingdom in the morning
Will try to get Tusker House ressies
Pool time
Magic Kingdom night

4/26 - Hollywood Studios morning
Pool
Epcot evening

4/27 - Magic Kingdom day

4/28 - Last day :sad:
We will let the girls pick where we go so they can do their faves again.
Our flight doesn't leave until 9:30, so ME will pick us up around 6:30

Oh wow, our first few days look very similar! Maybe we'll bump into each other :)

Hooray for April hours!!!
:yay::cheer2::yay:
I'll jump in with hour park touring & dining plans, too. ADRs are 24 days away and I have to get working on my pretrippie!
:surfweb:
This trip will be me, DH, and DD3 (4 at the time of our trip). My DD was a 1 lb 2 oz preemie and has Autism, mild cerebral palsy, and gets 90% of her nutrition by feeding tube. My DS19 is in college and this will be our first trip without him. :(

Thursday, April 11th - Arrival at AKV
D - Boma

Friday, April 12th - MK
B - Crystal Palace
L - Liberty Tree Tavern
D - Be Our Guest

Saturday, April 13th - EP
B - Royal Princess Buffet @ Akershus
L - Rose & Crown or Tutto Italia
D - Le Cellier

Sunday, April 14th - DHS
B - The Mara
L - Hollywood & Vine
D - Cape May Cafe

Monday, April 15th - AK
B - Donald's Safari Breakfast @ Tusker House
L - Flame Tree BBQ
D - 'Ohana

Tuesday, April 16th - US & IoA
B - The Mara
L - Three Broomsticks
D - The Mara

Wednesday, April 17th - MK & DTD
B - 'Ohana
L - Be Our Guest
D - Raglan Road or Wolfgang Puck Cafe

Thursday, April 18th - DHS & EP
B - Hollywood & Vine
L - Le Cellier
D - Garden Grill

Friday, April 19th - AK & MK
B - Boma
L - Tusker House
D - Whispering Canyon Cafe

Saturday, April 20th - MK & Departure Day
B - Cinderella's Royal Table
L - The Mara

Hooray for April hours!!!
:yay::cheer2::yay:
I'll jump in with hour park touring & dining plans, too. ADRs are 24 days away and I have to get working on my pretrippie!
:surfweb:
This trip will be me, DH, and DD3 (4 at the time of our trip). My DD was a 1 lb 2 oz preemie and has Autism, mild cerebral palsy, and gets 90% of her nutrition by feeding tube. My DS19 is in college and this will be our first trip without him. :(

Thursday, April 11th - Arrival at AKV
D - Boma

Friday, April 12th - MK
B - Crystal Palace
L - Liberty Tree Tavern
D - Be Our Guest

Saturday, April 13th - EP
B - Royal Princess Buffet @ Akershus
L - Rose & Crown or Tutto Italia
D - Le Cellier

Sunday, April 14th - DHS
B - The Mara
L - Hollywood & Vine
D - Cape May Cafe

Monday, April 15th - AK
B - Donald's Safari Breakfast @ Tusker House
L - Flame Tree BBQ
D - 'Ohana

Tuesday, April 16th - US & IoA
B - The Mara
L - Three Broomsticks
D - The Mara

Wednesday, April 17th - MK & DTD
B - 'Ohana
L - Be Our Guest
D - Raglan Road or Wolfgang Puck Cafe

Thursday, April 18th - DHS & EP
B - Hollywood & Vine
L - Le Cellier
D - Garden Grill

Friday, April 19th - AK & MK
B - Boma
L - Tusker House
D - Whispering Canyon Cafe

Saturday, April 20th - MK & Departure Day
B - Cinderella's Royal Table
L - The Mara

You must be doing the DxDDP?? I'm not sure if it was intentional, but you have Le Cellier twice....now I love me some Le Cellier, so if it was on purpose, yay! But just making sure you know. :goodvibes

I'm waiting to see some crowd calendars before planning my afternoon / evening parks. We will hit all the morning am emh parks, so that was pretty easy to decide.

I'm waiting to see some crowd calendars before planning my afternoon / evening parks. We will hit all the morning am emh parks, so that was pretty easy to decide.

We don't use crowd calendars, we just go where we want to go...however, I have seen a crowd calendar for our time frame and it's never above a 4!!!! We always go in the 8-10 timeframes!!!!

Should be interesting to have lower crowds!!! :banana:

We don't use crowd calendars, we just go where we want to go...however, I have seen a crowd calendar for our time frame and it's never above a 4!!!! We always go in the 8-10 timeframes!!!!

Should be interesting to have lower crowds!!! :banana:

which week are you going? i don't think i've seen 4 or under for any of april....

Well....like I said, we don't really use them. I only happened upon a few several weeks ago when I was trying to get the park hours, and they were all 4's. I just looked some of them up again and see 4,5, and 6's.
We are there 4/18-4/28. Either way, it's still much better than the 10's we are used to! :thumbsup2

I think I have a plan...maybe :goodvibes
April 12 land at MCO 10:45AM, check into AOA. Lunch at LoF, MK. Dinner Ohana

April 13 Blizzard Beach. counter service Lunch, Dinner Sanaa or Cape May

April 14 DHS/ Epcot. Dinner Biergarten

April 15 Typhoon Lagoon. counter service lunch Dinner? any suggestions?

April 16 AK/MK Lunch Tusker House. Dinner Columbia Harbour

April 17 MK/Epcot lunch BOG, Dinner Tutto Italia

April 18 AK/Epcot lunch back at AOA. Dinner Chefs De France.

April 19 swim AOA lunch Lof, flight out??? or next morning ?? Not sure yet here.

really depends on if we leave the 19th or 20th.. wondering if we should eat in MK on our arrival day since we are arriving later?? Save travel time and move the Ohana to a different day?

i was just looking at them yesterday and didn't remember seeing any 4s so that's why I was wondering if there was a calendar that I didn't know about. I'm fine with 5-6s, definitely better than 10s!

i was just looking at them yesterday and didn't remember seeing any 4s so that's why I was wondering if there was a calendar that I didn't know about. I'm fine with 5-6s, definitely better than 10s!

Undercover Tourist only has one 4 now (on 4/24) and the rest 5 and 6's.
Your first visit to WDW website actually shows 1,2, and 3's and shows most of April as the best time to visit all year!!!

With Easter so early - last full week of April should be pretty low crowds - well, that is what I keep telling myself ...LOL

NH here too :thumbsup2

Well, I just looked at something on the first post and realized that more of us are arriving in the third week (April 14 - 20) than any other week in the month. I am hoping that this is because we are DISboarders and know the ins and outs of planning a Disney vacation. We know that crowds go down the week after the week after Easter, right? Somebody tell me I'm right!

pwdebbie you are TOTALLY right!!!:rotfl: plus that is our spring school vacation! so that is when we can go. Hoping I can narrow down my choices on dining so that I don't keep changing them this year. :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter