***Official April 2013 thread*** SEE POST # 4028

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leaving in about an hour. And feeling nauseous and tired. I hate this part of the trip. I wish I could skip the whole airport/flying part and just blink and be there! Hahah.

Leaving in about an hour. And feeling nauseous and tired. I hate this part of the trip. I wish I could skip the whole airport/flying part and just blink and be there! Hahah.

I feel ya! I've never flown before and I'm a nervous wreak! Hope your flight goes smooth!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Day 2 of the drive underway. We are just outside GA:cool1: cant wait. Should be at POR by mid afternoon.

wdw4rfam said:
Day 2 of the drive underway. We are just outside GA:cool1: cant wait. Should be at POR by mid afternoon.

We are in GA now. We're just a little behind you. I wish the sun was shining but I'll take the warmth!! Have a great trip. :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

We are a day behind you! POR tomorrow night!!!

And feeling nauseous and tired. I hate this part of the trip. I wish I could skip the whole airport/flying part and just blink and be there! Hahah.

DS and I are with you. I told him though the flight was the same time it took to drive to Grandma & Granddad's in VT, and he thought that was pretty good.
I woke up this morning at 5 and almost didn't get to sleep because of the butterflies in my stomach, and we aren't leaving until tomorrow :rolleyes1
I'm sure I'll be up early even though we don't need to be - flight isn't until 3pm, and I've got my Dramamine ready!

ONE MORE SLEEP:yay::dance3:

Thanks for adding my TR link!! Hope to see some of my fellow April DISers over there. :)

Reading about all of you packing up and getting ready to go is making me even more excited to get this trip started! I have one essay to finish (on WALL-E, for my history of animation class) and one exam left to write and then I'll be all done school and ready for my trip!

I haven't started packing, but I have started organizing and making sure everything is in order for when I do start packing. Once my exam is over I'll only have 4 days left to prepare, so I want to do as much as I can before then.

All checked in to POR. Room cloroxed:rotfl: unpacked, and ready to go explore this awesome resort. Everyone else, have a wonderful and safe trip!!!!

DS was up at his usual 5:30 this morning. I tried to go back to sleep, but gave up at 6. Too many butterflies in the belly! It is going to be a long morning..... Off to the airport at 12:30!

Anyone else getting nervous about the Cheer Comps at the end of April bringing in added crowds??

I noticed that you cant find a room at a value resort starting 4/25 through 4/28.

I know I hear that the comps dont really have an effect on crowds but dang thats alot of rooms to all be full.

It is officially one week until I leave for my very first solo trip! Even though it's going to be very short, I am VERY excited! pixiedust: :cool1: :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter