***Official April 2013 thread*** SEE POST # 4028

Status
Not open for further replies.

scooffer said:
Keep trying for BOG, every day, I scored a 6:50 on 4/17 just last week. Took me a week of every day checking! Good luck!

We'll be there at 6:15 on the 17th! We'll wave as we leave and you come in! :)

Officially jumping in !

First Trip. Myself, DW, DD(6) and DS(2) - We are from NY.
Apr 20 - 28th - WDW
Apr 29th and 30th - Seaworld.

Please add us to list. We have not told our kids yet. Planning to do on April 1st, and then pretend its April Fools !!
We are celebrating our anniversary on the 23rd with dinner @ CRT, DD loves princesses, so I hope it works out well.

We celebrate our 36th on the 23rd. :) Breakfast at Trails End and dinner at Le Cellier.

Hello! We are new here but we are booked for April 29- May 3! We are very excited as this will be our DS's FIRST trip! We can't wait to see his reactions to all the different stuff! We will be staying at Shades of Green (our first time).

Welcome! How old is your DS?

Our trip in April is the first for my DS2, who is 4. I just can't wait to show him everything, especially since he's truly a Disney fanatic in training! :cool1: It's the second trip for DS1, but since he's now 8 and was only 15 months old the first trip, it might as well be his first time. ;) All his memories come from his scrapbook!

Welcome! How old is your DS?

Our trip in April is the first for my DS2, who is 4. I just can't wait to show him everything, especially since he's truly a Disney fanatic in training! :cool1: It's the second trip for DS1, but since he's now 8 and was only 15 months old the first trip, it might as well be his first time. ;) All his memories come from his scrapbook!

My son is 2 1/2 will be 3 in July. I know most say too young to remember but we will remember it and love every second! We plan to SLOW down and relax this trip. Take afternoon naps and just enjoy!

I keep tinkering with our ADR's! Mostly adding them, lol!

Right now, they are

4/20 - Biergarten - 1:35 pm
4/22 - Via Napoli - 12:45 pm
4/23 - Tusker House - 8:25 am
4/24 - Yachtsman Steakhouse - 5:30 pm
4/26 - 50's Prime Time - 12:05 pm
4/27 - Be Our Guest - 6:00 pm

The only thing I am waiting on now is for IPO to book the Wishes Dessert Party for us. I've given them 3 dates so hopefully we get at least one! :goodvibes

ddluvsdisney said:
Well I think I can officially come back to this thread!! Woohoo. :)

We are now going down April and July. It's a long story and I don't want to bore anyone, but to make it short DH got a job in Central FL and we had to buy a condo. He'll be working down there part time. We are all super excited!! I just got back on Tuesday.

I want to make a couple ADRs. I really want BOG but afraid it will be to hard to get now. Any thoughts, was it hard to get a ressie?

PWDebbie:
I'm reposting this b/c I thought you might have missed it. I'm so happy to be back!! I missed this thread.

We are driving. Leaving the 12th be there the 14th. Leaving FL on the 20th.

Happy planning!! :)

My fiancee' and I are going April 14th thru April 20th. Our second Disney trip as a couple. Got the Florida Resident 4 park with water park and more. Doing all 4 parks plus mini golf and Typhoon Lagoon. Can't wait to get out of town and have some fun after what happened last year when I lost my uncle when he died unexpectedly. Been really depressed since then.

Me princess:(38), DF pirate:(41)

I'm currently on break from school and spending way too much time on the Internet...

I found this guy who makes long documentaries (we're talking 30 minutes to an hour here) about Disney rides. His website is martinsvids.net. I've been sitting here for about three hours just watching footage of older rides and wishing I could be in WDW.

I'm starting to notice how serious this addiction is...:rotfl2:

:yay:
Happy Sunday Everyone!!!
:yay:

I'm at 47 days now!! A bit nervous because my pay off day it here and I'm sweating it!!! :eek:

Thanks for posting about the Disney Store. I ordered us mickey shirts that will match from there last week but I may get my DS his ears as well and then have them on the bed as a surprise when we arrive with his welcome letter!!
We are at 62 DAYS!!!!!!!!!! :cool1: :cheer2: :cool1: :cheer2: :cool1: :cheer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter