Official Amazing Race 21 Thread - NO SPOILERS!

At the end, it showed them in some kind of buggy (like a horse-drawn carriage, maybe?) with some Russian guy. J&A were talking, but I think that was the Speed Bump.

I don't know why they couldn't use their down time to look for the passport, or at least contact the police/taxi company. But, maybe they couldn't because it would be participating in the race while it was rest time.

I'm sorry to see them go, they seem like great guys who were really enjoying themselves.

I guess I'm rooting for James and Jaymes--they just seem like genuinely nice people and good sports. It was hysterical watching the twinnies rip their pants.

I can't believe the goat farmers are still in it. I don't care for them, mostly because they seem so clueless and helpless. My money would totally be on the twins in a cage match with the goat boys.

I know the Rockers had to start later, but it just seemed like the took so much time dealing with the Passports.

They never showed what the Speed bump in the road was. And why they were with some Religious Person.

When they got to the Matt, didn't Abba say, they found one Passport, or "not a one". The Embassy should have been able to get them replacement Passports in 24 hrs. But maybe the 24 hrs were not up yet, before they had to check in with Phil.

One had his all along, in his pocket. The one with the bad knee was the one who left it in the bag.

It has always bothered me that teams will leave their bags in a taxi. I think that's taking such a risk! So someone got nailed for it. I hope they let us know if they ever recovered their stuff and his passport.

I loved the cooperation exhibited in this episode. The two teams working together on the time zone test and the goatherders helping out on the locks. I don't think I've ever seen that level of cooperation in previous seasons.

And the smirk on the proctor face when the cocky one was struggling with the time zone test was priceless.

I don't think they will mention the passports again. I remember when the mother/son lost theirs in the cab one season they never mentioned that either, just the camera zooming in on it. I think read it after it as all over on line that they had to order another passport and it took 2 weeks to get. They didn't make the finally either because they had no passports.

I agree with everyone about James and Jamyes. Really liking them. Last night was nice to watch the other teams too. No one was screaming at each other. Lots of laughs.

Loved that Ryan took so long to do the time zone challenge. He is so cocky and I really hope that they don't win. Just when I was starting to think maybe he was an ok guy after waiting for the goat farmers, he takes it all away with his smart mouth. Sorry that the rockers got sent home, I also wished they would have told you the outcome of the passports. I'm hoping that James and Jaymes will win it all. I would also be ok if Abby and Ryan win even though I didn't like that they went along with the twins about the money. I still can't believe that there were no repercussions from stealing the money from the Rockers. Loved when the one twin split her pants doing that dance, not once but twice. But, you have to admit she was a good sport about it and laughed it off.

It makes me wonder if they should have started that process as soon as they realized that their passport was missing. I wonder if they were able to review the tape after they were eliminated and nail the cabbie who took their stuff.
I wondered about that, too. I would have been at the Embassy as soon as it opened, and gone back to open the clue.

I don't know why they couldn't use their down time to look for the passport, or at least contact the police/taxi company. But, maybe they couldn't because it would be participating in the race while it was rest time.

I'm sorry to see them go, they seem like great guys who were really enjoying themselves.

I guess I'm rooting for James and Jaymes--they just seem like genuinely nice people and good sports. It was hysterical watching the twinnies rip their pants.
Hmmm. Phil let them head out before they checked in, but maybe you are right?

I don't think they will mention the passports again. I remember when the mother/son lost theirs in the cab one season they never mentioned that either, just the camera zooming in on it. I think read it after it as all over on line that they had to order another passport and it took 2 weeks to get. They didn't make the finally either because they had no passports.

I agree with everyone about James and Jamyes. Really liking them. Last night was nice to watch the other teams too. No one was screaming at each other. Lots of laughs.
I'd forgotten about that team missing the finale, waiting for a passport. (not a favourite team, so I didn't miss them ;) )

I loved how they worked together the last two shows. :thumbsup2 And cocky one, who just KNEW that he got it right the first go...:rotfl:

I wonder why they didn't show the start times. It seems like some teams were leaving before some had checked in. They haven't been this far apart since season 1. I was hoping they'd have found their passports.

If I was racing, I'd have my passport and money in a neck wallet under my clothes.

Loved that Ryan took so long to do the time zone challenge. He is so cocky and I really hope that they don't win. Just when I was starting to think maybe he was an ok guy after waiting for the goat farmers, he takes it all away with his smart mouth. Sorry that the rockers got sent home, I also wished they would have told you the outcome of the passports. I'm hoping that James and Jaymes will win it all. I would also be ok if Abby and Ryan win even though I didn't like that they went along with the twins about the money. I still can't believe that there were no repercussions from stealing the money from the Rockers. Loved when the one twin split her pants doing that dance, not once but twice. But, you have to admit she was a good sport about it and laughed it off.

You're talking about the Texans. The only thing that Abby and Ryan have done that was questionable was race past the team that helped them on the first leg.

onelilspark said:
You're talking about the Texans. The only thing that Abby and Ryan have done that was questionable was race past the team that helped them on the first leg.

Agreed. The Texans conspired with the twinnies to steal the rockers money, not Abbie & Ryan. So, since I don't like the Twinnies & Texas (who I really liked until the aforementioned incident), I am hoping to see Chippies, Beckman boys & Abby/Ryan run for the money!

Am I the only one who thought the twins' pants ripping was really just karma, biting them in the butt? Just putting it out there...

I can't believe the goat farmers are still in it. I don't care for them, mostly because they seem so clueless and helpless. My money would totally be on the twins in a cage match with the goat boys.
This week was their strong week though. They nailed the challenges. To bad, they were so far behind.

One had his all along, in his pocket. The one with the bad knee was the one who left it in the bag.
Wow, I didn't know this.

Next week looks good. Looks like Texans are on a plane that gets delayed again. They have to be 12 hrs behind and maybe it is to far behind to be on a plane with everyone else.

This week was their strong week though. They nailed the challenges. To bad, they were so far behind.

Wow, I didn't know this.

Next week looks good. Looks like Texans are on a plane that gets delayed again. They have to be 12 hrs behind and maybe it is to far behind to be on a plane with everyone else.

I think you keep getting two teams confused. Abby and Ryan were shown in the teaser to get delayed again. The Texans came in first, worked with the Chippendales, and he wears all the Texas logo. They helped "steal" the money from the Rockers.

I wondered about that, too. I would have been at the Embassy as soon as it opened, and gone back to open the clue.

Hmmm. Phil let them head out before they checked in, but maybe you are right?

I'd forgotten about that team missing the finale, waiting for a passport. (not a favourite team, so I didn't miss them ;) )

I loved how they worked together the last two shows. :thumbsup2 And cocky one, who just KNEW that he got it right the first go...:rotfl:

ITA! I loved that Ryan handed over his first answer sheet and then gathered everything up and started walking to the proctor to get his next clue. Hahaha he was just. so. SURE that he nailed it. :p I very literally laughed out loud watching him take his walk of shame back to the desk! :cool1:

I'm so very bummed for the rockers. :sad1: I was hoping for a miracle that they'd find their taxi and/or their stuff.

Now I'm rooting for the Chippies to win. :cheer2: Hopefully they'll get their heads straight dealing with next week's u-turn. It was nice to make an alliance but... c'mon guys... this is a RACE!!! The Texans would u-turn you guys in a heartbeat.

I read a short interview with the rockers and Abba actually had two broken legs!!! He broke the tibia is both legs but thought it was just bad knees. Now I really wish they had been able to continue.

http://www.thedeadbolt.com/10030286...abba-i-ran-the-race-with-two-broken-legs.html

I also read another interview that talked about losing the passport and how it took 6 days to get it resolved.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/amazing-race-james-abba-elimination-392013

I really like those guys! I was a Twinnie fan but no more after the money incident so now I am rooting for the goofy Chippendales. I thought they were too fluffy at first but they work really well together and have great attitudes.

Now I'm rooting for the Chippies to win. :cheer2: Hopefully they'll get their heads straight dealing with next week's u-turn. It was nice to make an alliance but... c'mon guys... this is a RACE!!! The Texans would u-turn you guys in a heartbeat.

I am rooting for Jame and Jaymes too. I liked their facebook page and their likes are way ahead of the twinnies.

I read a short interview with the rockers and Abba actually had two broken legs!!! He broke the tibia is both legs but thought it was just bad knees. Now I really wish they had been able to continue.

http://www.thedeadbolt.com/10030286...abba-i-ran-the-race-with-two-broken-legs.html

I also read another interview that talked about losing the passport and how it took 6 days to get it resolved.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/amazing-race-james-abba-elimination-392013

I really like those guys! I was a Twinnie fan but no more after the money incident so now I am rooting for the goofy Chippendales. I thought they were too fluffy at first but they work really well together and have great attitudes.

Thanks so much for posting those....very interesting indeed!

I loved James & Abba too - they were my favorite from the start and I loved how they always had great attitudes, etc. I also used to like the Twinnies but no more...so am now rooting for the Chippendales. :thumbsup2

Thanks for posting those links. I love the interview on the HollywoodReporter site - it really shows that those two "long hair, don't care" :rotfl: guys are first-rate! :thumbsup2 I'm still really sorry that they were robbed and wound up leaving the race because of it. :(

It'sWDW4me said:
Thanks for posting those links. I love the interview on the HollywoodReporter site - it really shows that those two "long hair, don't care" :rotfl: guys are first-rate! :thumbsup2 I'm still really sorry that they were robbed and wound up leaving the race because of it. :(

Agreed. I loved the articles & am thrilled to know what happened to them. I love that they keep correcting the "lost" with "stolen". Their race ended due to thievery. They were my favorites from the beginning, so now I also move to the Chippendales section. Go James & Jaymes!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter