Official Amazing Race 21 Thread - NO SPOILERS!

My favorites are the Chippies. I'm not too fond of Texas and the Twinnies for their theft of the Rocker's money. However, I can't help but admire how the Twinnies are racing. They are working well together and it seemed to be their idea to work the double U-Turn to their advantage. I'm glad that the other teams kept around the Beekman boys. It would make me :rotfl: if they came back from behind to win it all.

I like just about everything about them except that I think they crossed the line in stealing the Rockers' money. I like their humor, I like how they finish each other's sentences, I think it's cute when they bicker, I am amused by their "brownie power" comments, I like how they annoy the other teams and most of all I admire the smart way they have run the race in a smart and athletic way. They would be my Number 1 team by a LONG shot if it wasn't for the money :rolleyes2.
I don't hate the Twinnies nearly as much as most people seem to. I can barely watch the show with DH anymore because he just keeps repeating how annoying they are. I like how they just dive into every challenge, they're never negative, and they bicker/love each other a lot. I agree that they can be annoying and it was a bad idea to take the rockers' money, but I do respect how they race otherwise. I couldn't believe how they just chowed down on those fish in the Fast Forward!

Was it during this interview he said Jaymes and James cost them $2 million. No Ryan, it was bad decisions on your part...i.e. flight connections. Don't blame others for your mistakes.
That quote irked me, too! Ryan was my least favorite person left in the race, so I didn't mind that they were eliminated.

The Chippendales are by far my favorite. I hope they win this whole thing!

Does anyone think the twinnies and Lexi and Trey returned the money but it was not aired?

Abby & Ryan knew they would be Uturned and planned on using the U turn on the goat farmers. I'm glad it didn't work out for them. Good strategy for Trey & Lexy to use the other U turn because it left no out for Abby & Ryan. I wonder if they were able to use the U turn and all 4 of them got to the mat at the same time what would happen? The twins can go next they are so annoying, but they do work well together and have a good attitude. I just can't get past them stealing the rockers money.

Regarding the part I took the liberty of bolding... given the way Abbie & Ryan raced past Amy & Daniel on that first leg, and after Amy had just helped them, plus knowing their plan to U Turn their besties if necessary on this last episode, I have no doubt that they would have stepped on the mat first leaving the goat boys wondering what just happened.

Was it during this interview he said Jaymes and James cost them $2 million. No Ryan, it was bad decisions on your part...i.e. flight connections. Don't blame others for your mistakes.

Yep, Ryan was all about using the U Turn on his buddies if necessary, yet he was bent out of shape that the Chippies used it on him? Different set of standards for his own behavior apparently.

I'm on team Chippendale - go guys go!

I like just about everything about them except that I think they crossed the line in stealing the Rockers' money. I like their humor, I like how they finish each other's sentences, I think it's cute when they bicker, I am amused by their "brownie power" comments, I like how they annoy the other teams and most of all I admire the smart way they have run the race in a smart and athletic way. They would be my Number 1 team by a LONG shot if it wasn't for the money :rolleyes2.

I don't hate the Twinnies nearly as much as most people seem to. I can barely watch the show with DH anymore because he just keeps repeating how annoying they are. I like how they just dive into every challenge, they're never negative, and they bicker/love each other a lot. I agree that they can be annoying and it was a bad idea to take the rockers' money, but I do respect how they race otherwise. I couldn't believe how they just chowed down on those fish in the Fast Forward!

::yes:: to both the above. I thought sure that they wouldn't make it through the fast forward, and the boys were right behind. :thumbsup2

Does anyone think the twinnies and Lexi and Trey returned the money but it was not aired?
I'm pretty sure that on one of the linked interviews, the rockers said they didn't know about that until they saw it on tv.

Jaymes and James - Amazing Race Season 21

Please Y'all, NO NEGATIVE comments about any other teams on here. They are all part of our Amazing Race Family now and we want them all treated with respect and dignity on our page. THANK YOU!!

Posted on their FB page. That's why I love them!

Just watched. Abby and Ryan are really poor losers. Like they wouldn't have uturned the goat farmers if they had the chance. Heck, they'd have knocked the farmers down running to beat them to check in.

I am so glad they're out!

I was thinking back to the beginning of the season when Ryan tweeted (?) that he'd give 1/2 the winnings to Amy... to charity in her name... something like that if he won the race. Yeah, after watching Abbie and Ryan race, there's no way in HELL he'd do any such thing if they would have wound up winning the 2 mil. I can't imagine he'd even donate a fraction of a mil.

I'm glad he's out. Now for the twinnies.... :rolleyes1

What he tweeted didn't mean anything anyway. He already knew they didn't win when he tweeted it.

What he tweeted didn't mean anything anyway. He already knew they didn't win when he tweeted it.

Oh, I knew - even posted at the time, I believe - that his tweet was meaningless. Even if I wouldn't have known that it was meaningless, his actions/words over the course of the game sure highlighted his hollow words, KWIM?

Oh, I knew - even posted at the time, I believe - that his tweet was meaningless. Even if I wouldn't have known that it was meaningless, his actions/words over the course of the game sure highlighted his hollow words, KWIM?

Oh yeah.

Jaymes and James - Amazing Race Season 21

Please Y'all, NO NEGATIVE comments about any other teams on here. They are all part of our Amazing Race Family now and we want them all treated with respect and dignity on our page. THANK YOU!!

Posted on their FB page. That's why I love them!

I hope they win....and they looked so cute in their ties doing the organ grinder challenge.

LOL - I was just thinking that no one has had any problems driving this season - spoke too soon. I'm glad she is proficient.

It just started here - football game ran late again.

Stupid Non-Elimination leg. I was hoping that might have finally been the end of the Twins.

The Beekman Boys give up too easily. And Lexi's finger? I'm sure it hurt, but for crying out loud, suck it up!

I love the Chippendales..."This is like Nature!" :laughing:

Well that was a boring episode with a terrible ending!

I love TAR-and I'll probably never see it as a boring show-I hate what the twinnies did with stealing the money-but it makes it more interesting having 4 teams race. I can't wait to see how far ahead the Texans are to James and Jaymes.

I love TAR-and I'll probably never see it as a boring show-I hate what the twinnies did with stealing the money-but it makes it more interesting having 4 teams race. I can't wait to see how far ahead the Texans are to James and Jaymes.

That episode had no drama in it whatsoever, that is what made it boring.

When Phil wasn't telling them, on the mat, that they were going to be racing in the final leg for the million dollars I knew it was going to be a non-elimination episode and I was so bummed, since the Twinnies came in last. It sure would have been nice to get rid of them.

I hope it ends up with Twinnies in 4th place (used to like them, until they stole the money), Trey and Lexi in 3rd, the Beekman boys in 2nd and the Chippendale boys winning the million.

That episode had no drama in it whatsoever, that is what made it boring.

So much LOVE :grouphug: does make for a boring game but I love the love the Chippendales are giving out. If they do not win, I will be sooooo disappointed.

When Phil wasn't telling them, on the mat, that they were going to be racing in the final leg for the million dollars I knew it was going to be a non-elimination episode and I was so bummed, since the Twinnies came in last. It sure would have been nice to get rid of them.

I hope it ends up with Twinnies in 4th place (used to like them, until they stole the money), Trey and Lexi in 3rd, the Beekman boys in 2nd and the Chippendale boys winning the million.

Totally agree :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter