Official 2016 MNSSHP Guest List Thread

I bit the bullet yesterday a booked a trip for me and the 3 girls (DH will be in Vegas) for 9/30-10/3, mainly so we can go to Club Villain and the MNSSHP. We'll be at the 9/30 party, 1A/3C, but we have no idea what our costumes will be. And we likely won't do an ADR that night, just eat while in line for a character.

Yay fresh blood:stir:

Hahahah! Just joking my friend! So happy you and yours will be joining this magical time!

DH & I will be attending MNSSHP on 9/8/16. We will be wearing matching tie dye Mickey shirts in Halloween colors. We're staying at BLT from 9/1-9/9. First time staying there. Very excited! :tigger:

I will be there with DW and DD (16 year old). Unsure as to theming for our outfits... Our first time at MNSS and we are very excited!

ADR is now set for Jungle Cruise Skipper at 5:35 pm.

Last edited:

Going on Sun Oct. 2nd. Myself, DH, DD, DS dressed in the Haunted Mansion servants tshirts. Eating at BOG at 630. Can't wait.

List is current! PLEASE check your line(s) for accuracy and missing info. After waiting all weekend for my hip MRI results, my DH decided to check my online chart and found the report and it doesn't look good. Lol To say I was a bit distracted while updating the list would be a huge understatement! Let me know if I messed anything up, and I will get it fixed. :)

Booked! September 20 party, me and DS19 (2A), not sure about costumes yet, no ADRs, but 2 early FP+ selections before 7pm - SDMT and Space Mountain :cool1: . Also, bit the bullet and ordered Memory Maker - it only hurts to press the button, then it's all good! See you there!

DD is going to the party as Snow White, so DH, DS and I were going to dress up as 3 of the dwarfs. However, I've just found this (and am a huge villains fan), so thinking I may switch my costume. I've read and reread the costume guidelines, and think I'm ok, but wanted to double check....any issues that anyone can see? Not floor-length, cape does not fall below the waist, headgear does not cover my face.
image.png

DD is going to the party as Snow White, so DH, DS and I were going to dress up as 3 of the dwarfs. However, I've just found this (and am a huge villains fan), so thinking I may switch my costume. I've read and reread the costume guidelines, and think I'm ok, but wanted to double check....any issues that anyone can see? Not floor-length, cape does not fall below the waist, headgear does not cover my face.
View attachment 183859
Looks good to me. Might be warm, but it fits the guidelines.

October 13

The 5 (Dh, DD, DS1, DS2 and me) of us will be the Incredibles (nothing fancy, just t-shirts) but we HAVE to be because our youngest is nicknamed Jack-Jack :-)
My parents will also be jointing us but so far I haven't convinced them to dress up.
6:20 ressies at BOG.

October 13

The 5 (Dh, DD, DS1, DS2 and me) of us will be the Incredibles (nothing fancy, just t-shirts) but we HAVE to be because our youngest is nicknamed Jack-Jack :-)
My parents will also be jointing us but so far I haven't convinced them to dress up.
6:20 ressies at BOG.
My littlest is Jack Jack too :)

We were the Incredibles 2 years ago...except we were short one Incredible!! (see my profile pic)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter