Official 2016 MNSSHP Guest List Thread

Thanks for doing all this for us- making it very fun. We are Disneyland folks, been to 5 parties there, but celebrating Make a Wish for my son in the World. Myself- Ursula, DD-Ariel, and Timmy -DS will be Bounding in his wheelchair as Sabastian. Oct. 31. We are hoping for a cancellation at BOG...

List is current! Leaving for the World after tonight's band competition. Gonna be a long night in the car. Lol
I'll update while I'm away if possible, but otherwise, I'll do it when I get back home. I'll be sure to post pics, too!

List is current! Leaving for the World after tonight's band competition. Gonna be a long night in the car. Lol
I'll update while I'm away if possible, but otherwise, I'll do it when I get back home. I'll be sure to post pics, too!
Safe travels!!!!

Please update. My DH and I finally decided our costumes! We will be Waldo and Wenda from Where's Waldo!! (Oct 25th party) whoever is there should find us and say hi! :rotfl2::thumbsup2

We start our drive this Friday night. Traveling from Maryland! I can't wait to spend the next two weeks there!!!

Please update. My DH and I finally decided our costumes! We will be Waldo and Wenda from Where's Waldo!! (Oct 25th party) whoever is there should find us and say hi! :rotfl2::thumbsup2

We start our drive this Friday night. Traveling from Maryland! I can't wait to spend the next two weeks there!!!

We'll be there! We'll be the family of 5 misfits: Disgust (me), Clonetrooper (DS), Han Solo (DH), black cat (MIL) and Donald Trump (FIL) :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter