Official 2016 MNSSHP Guest List Thread

Checking in. The Mrs. and I are going on Friday, 10/21. We are going as Wreck-It Ralph and Vanellope Von Schweetz. Can't Wait!!:jumping3:

We also have a late dinner reservation at BOG for 9:05

Hi, my husband and I will be there on September 25th. We are going as Carl and Ellie from Up :)

Hi, all. I'm sorry the list hasn't been updated lately. I was hoping to get the last couple of pages done before our trip, but life got in the way. We're at Pop until June 12, so I will be updating the list when we get home. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about you!
Have fun !!!

I will most likely attend on several days during the Halloween season. Over the past three/four years I have made all sorts of costumes related to Disney and non-Disney characters and this is my only time that I can wear them.

October 30th
7 Total
2 adults (me and DH)
5 children (technically 2 Disney adults)
DS15, DD12, DD10, DD9, and DS8
Costumes TBD
No ADRs, probably will grab QS

Checking in! Bought tickets for the 10/31! So last party!

Its the four of us. Undecided on costume. I am so psyched to see so many people with awesome sauce ideas!!

September 8 - myself and daughter for her pre-wedding adventure :love: Costumes - Lilo and Stitch. No ADR - just want to enjoy the party pixiedust:

Sept 20th - 2 adults Me - mickey ice cream bar, hubby - Carl Frederickson - no ADR just stopping by Trader Sam's before for drinks and snacks !

Sept. 25th, 2016
ArmyVet80 - 6 total (4A & 2C) Leaving the costumes up to my 9 year old niece. Maybe characters from Inside Out?!? Still waiting for her to decide.
ADR: CRT at 4:45 pm

Last edited:
Hi, everyone! I will be updating the list within the next couple of days. Thanks for your patience! :)

Date Attending - 9/2
# People in Party - 3 (3 Adults)
Costumes - If I wear one it will be my Popeye outfit from a couple years back. DW - Maleficent Bounding. Mom - Undecided.
ADRs - Undecided.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter