• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Official" 2016 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Trick or Treat Fun

Will Tickets to MNSSHP on Halloween Sell Out This Year before tickets did last year (8/3/15)-in 14D?

• Yes

Votes: 30 29.1%
  • No

Votes: 73 70.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is Magic Kingdom the only park that gets decorated for Halloween? Or do the other parks/resorts get some love too? Just curious, never been at Halloween time before. Way excited!

Buddy, you're gonna poop your pants when you see MK all decked out, there are several layers to this festive cake! For me the icing is seeing all the costumes! This is a very exciting event and I'm thrilled your going! Costumes?

Wow, I'm all over the place and I just wanted to share - it's like Christmas at my house today, all our stuff arrived including the purple dress for Club Villain WOOT! So glad I didn't purchase petite size 2 I got the 4 instead and it fits perfectly. Wait a second, I'm not sure that's a good thing:crazy2: Looks like I need to do more of this:hmghost: and this :dancer: and less of this popcorn::!:wave2:

Buddy, you're gonna poop your pants when you see MK all decked out, there are several layers to this festive cake! For me the icing is seeing all the costumes! This is a very exciting event and I'm thrilled your going! Costumes?

HAHAHAHA...."you're gonna poop your pants..." so true. Love this.

LOL! Thank you for the enthusiastic response! I am looking forward to pooping my pants at MK and crossing that off my Disney Bucket List... ;)

As for costumes... I'm thinking of attending MNSSHP as Officer Judy Hopps.

Edited to add: I am hoping to go full costume (as Judy) on my Sept 20th party, but I am also attending on my arrival day (Sept 18) and if, for some reason, I don't have time to get fully checked in and change, I scored these awesome ears on Etsy for the occasion:

bootoyouears_zpsks3japvv.jpg

Last edited:
LOL! Thank you for the enthusiastic response! I am looking forward to pooping my pants at MK and crossing that off my Disney Bucket List... ;)

As for costumes... I'm thinking of attending MNSSHP as Officer Judy Hopps.

Edited to add: I am hoping to go full costume (as Judy) on my Sept 20th party, but I am also attending on my arrival day (Sept 18) and if, for some reason, I don't have time to get fully checked in and change, I scored these awesome ears on Etsy for the occasion

Sa-weet! Thanks for posting photo always a pleasure to see someones handy work. Please be sure to stay on top of Post #1 & #2, if any changes occur it will be noted there by monique5 !

I know there are no refunds on MNSSHP tickets...Can they be sold to someone else to use for that date?

I know there are no refunds on MNSSHP tickets...Can they be sold to someone else to use for that date?

Another great question! I have seen people here asking to purchase tickets to sold out parties before, so yes, yes you can! What date are you selling?

Guessing you can, but you would have to reassign ticket. Hopefully someone else will respond. Then trusting with PayPal, etc.

I hear you! This is a huge factor in our MNSSHP debate (post above) - DHS is preferred for a "new to us" experience if SWGS and the dessert party are scheduled for our one park day - still more cost/hour but a new thing for us whereas we have been to MNSSHP. A 7pm close without it make DHS harder to justify on our one day. When will October be updated??? I need to buy the tickets and make FP ressies on 8/13, which is coming quickly!

Plus because SWGF is still so new it's standing room only and if you're on the short side then I highly recommend doing the dessert party - but check in early for that! YUM dessert!:stir:

Plus because SWGF is still so new it's standing room only and if you're on the short side then I highly recommend doing the dessert party - but check in early for that! YUM dessert!:stir:

Agreed. Also, Disney just increased number of PP for dessert party, & fireworks has become more popular, so PP having to seek spot even earlier if not booked dessert party. Check this thread out, if you haven't.http://www.disboards.com/threads/of...rty-launch-bay.3439569/page-510#post-56173957

I know me too! I hope I don't start balling like a baby or become tongue tied when I meet Maleficent! What are you going to wear?

I am not sure yet! I saw a cute shirt online that said TEAM VILLAIN and had pictures of a bunch of them on it so I may get that and then maybe some Maleficent ears? I have to keep searching to find something perfect!

Do you have an idea of your outfit for the evening?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter