"Official" 2016 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Trick or Treat Fun

Will Tickets to MNSSHP on Halloween Sell Out This Year before tickets did last year (8/3/15)-in 14D?

• Yes

Votes: 30 29.1%
  • No

Votes: 73 70.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I LOVE these count downs! I'm sooo excited:goodvibes

Me too! New countdown to add in the mix tomorrow. :woohoo: Found some costumes I'm very pleased with --- to buy. Trying to decide how hard to cut fabric & sew, like pillowcase dress. Thinking about tutu too. And my summer ends next week. Yikes!

Found some costumes I'm very pleased with --- to buy. Trying to decide how hard to cut fabric & sew, like pillowcase dress. Thinking about tutu too. And my summer ends next week. Yikes!

This sounds very interesting:scratchin
Speaking of pillow cases, What do baby ghosts wear on Halloween?

White Pillowcases!::yes::

Me too! New countdown to add in the mix tomorrow. :woohoo: Found some costumes I'm very pleased with --- to buy. Trying to decide how hard to cut fabric & sew, like pillowcase dress. Thinking about tutu too. And my summer ends next week. Yikes!

Do you have a sewing machine?
Just looked it up. It looks pretty easy with straight stitches. You shoud be able to whip it up in no time.

Do you have a sewing machine?
Just looked it up. It looks pretty easy with straight stitches. You shoud be able to whip it up in no time.

:rotfl2:NO! I :woohoo:if I sew a button on that doesn't come right off. Ha! Maybe I need to lay off :drinking1, just kidding. Just mid-day humor of costume desperation. But I've work on our FP+. :cool1:

On Wednesday, teachers in my school district go back to school. I keep saying, "I'll love it in October when I'm in Disney!"

I have to go to the sewing repair shop to purchase various needles. My old sewing machine broke down a while ago so I had DH grandmothers sewing machine cleaned and tuned. It's a hefty work horse, all metal I think circa 1960's? Hmmm really not sure. The shop hours are 10am-2pm:faint: What's up with that!?

I still mulling about the Harley Quinn costume! Get this in order to use the bathroom you have to remove your gloves, the white jester collar then unzip to remove the hood and pill off the costume! Crazy! I so don't recommend this.

upload_2016-7-25_19-9-17.png

What I'm working on for DH is Two Face's dress shirt and tie. I made the suit two years ago but never completed the shirt & tie.
upload_2016-7-25_19-21-39.png
This is just an image but DH costume looks pretty spot on. The magenta fabric I found did not have stripes on it so I hand painted them on. I purchased the suit at Goodwill one size larger than DH then washed it by hand and laid it out to dry. It shrunk to fit him perfectly. Then I removed it seam by seam and used the pieces for the pattern and drafted a shawl collar. I reused the shoulder pads and waist band trims to help keep the suit uniform.

What I'm working on for DH is Two Face's dress shirt and tie. I made the suit two years ago but never completed the shirt & tie.
View attachment 183924
This is just an image but DH costume looks pretty spot on. The magenta fabric I found did not have stripes on it so I hand painted them on. I purchased the suit at Goodwill one size larger than DH then washed it by hand and laid it out to dry. It shrunk to fit him perfectly. Then I removed it seam by seam and used the pieces for the pattern and drafted a shawl collar. I reused the shoulder pads and waist band trims to help keep the suit uniform.

Well... that's all I got. :surfweb:

Can anyone confirm for me that the Halloween costumes worn by the characters at H&V are the same ones they wear during the party? TIA!

That's a great question. But honestly I don't think we'll know until the Party maps & merchandise will come out, then we'll also have to have someone posting their photos from H&V. I know this isn't what you hoped for, but hopefully more information will become available before your trip.

Um, no. Love the jokes :worship: more like, comparing me making DD 1st Ladybug play costume with swimming noodles to you making the Queen of Mardi Gras 7ft train--- got nothing. :sad:

I'm sure the outfit you made for DD turned out amazing and she was the 'belle' of the ball! I am in awe of how creative people are all the time!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter