Official 2016 HHN-26 Thread

Thanks guys so much!! I have one other question. We'll be in the parks during the day and we wanted to get an "all day" locker at the front. Will we be able to leave our items there during the holding period? We only have one day at Universal so I know I'll be buying some things and I need a place to store them along with some of other necessities and medications.

Thanks guys so much!! I have one other question. We'll be in the parks during the day and we wanted to get an "all day" locker at the front. Will we be able to leave our items there during the holding period? We only have one day at Universal so I know I'll be buying some things and I need a place to store them along with some of other necessities and medications.

Yes. My first time, one of the people I was meeting up with kept their stuff in a locker and was able to get into it up to the time we left the park.

I don't expect Sunday the 2nd to be bad
That is my first night for Hhn this season

I always look at the ep prices and Hhn cost for dates I will be at Hhn to get an idea of crowd levels

Be in the park before it closes and wait it out in one of the holding pens

Your advantage will be you can do at least two of the houses before the gate allows everyone into the parks

Then station yourself to the next house and you will be ahead of crowds

Last year house openings were staggered
I was able to do two houses then head to another part of the park to wait for those houses to open

Sometimes there is no pattern on which house will draw the most crowds

I have the express passes.
do you think perhaps i could still wait in the pen and do two houses WITHOUT the express pass and maybe do them AGAIN later WITH the express pass?

We have the passes too and that's what we plan to do. We did this last time we were there with no problem that way if we wanted to do the houses later we can use the passes then.

I have the express passes.
do you think perhaps i could still wait in the pen and do two houses WITHOUT the express pass and maybe do them AGAIN later WITH the express pass?

We have done this before when we had someone with us who didn't have EP. We did the 2 houses together, then later we did them again with EP when they had gone.

We have done this before when we had someone with us who didn't have EP. We did the 2 houses together, then later we did them again with EP when they had gone.

That's what I'm doing Thursday, doing houses with my friends without EP, and then either using EP if the lines get super crowded or trying to do a run of all the houses before close. I just want to make sure I see them all once before the UTH Friday morning, and then Friday evening I can focus on my favorites and whatever.

Ugh, so Exorcist and AHS are the houses I am most excited about. So it looks like I will have to do the "stay and scream" in Hollywood. Anyone know what is open in the Hollywood area at that time? Is there a place to eat that is open?

We stayed in that area last year. The only cart in the area was the alcohol cart. It might have also sold pretzels, but there wasn't "real" food. We got food before the park closed, but I'm a vegetarian and the options were basically non-existent. A lot of the restaurants had closed early so my only option was a turkey sandwich without the turkey...yum. My goal this year is to bring in a sandwich from Bread Box in Citywalk so I'm not starving.

We stayed in that area last year. The only cart in the area was the alcohol cart. It might have also sold pretzels, but there wasn't "real" food. We got food before the park closed, but I'm a vegetarian and the options were basically non-existent. A lot of the restaurants had closed early so my only option was a turkey sandwich without the turkey...yum. My goal this year is to bring in a sandwich from Bread Box in Citywalk so I'm not starving.
Yep, I am a Vegetarian also, and choices in general are tough enough when the park is all open! Thanks for the tip!

Yep, I am a Vegetarian also, and choices in general are tough enough when the park is all open! Thanks for the tip!
Be sure to be in the park and stay in the holding area if you plan to buy a sandwich to take with you

Those in line at the gate outside the park , go thru screening

They will not allow food or drink brought in to the park

Hi everyone!
I'm coming to HHN on 10/26 with Express Pass. I have 3-day park-to-park tickets with unlimited Express passes, starting 10/24. I'm considering a midday trip to Kennedy Space Center for a date between 24-26. I'm staying in a Disney resort and have a rented car for those days. Any recomendations on which day should I go? Whort it?

THANKS!

Thank you for posting this. This is awesome and gets me even more excited for HHN and I can't wait to arrive in October..

Agreed - what's above. Houses will be -

Hollywood - Exorcist, AHS
New York - Walking Dead, Ghost Town
Diagon - Chance, Texas
Springfield - Halloween, Tomb
So which area is best to stay in for holding period? I want to see Tomb, Ghost town,and Chance but what's anticipated to be longest waits

I have another question. You guys are so helpful!! :)

I plan on buying one of those blood bag jello shot things... are those normally just carried around by the nurses or are they also at the carts? Do I need to pay in cash for these? If so, how much are they normally? I'm so used to never having cash on me so I want to make sure I bring enough. Thanks!

I plan on buying one of those blood bag jello shot things... are those normally just carried around by the nurses or are they also at the carts? Do I need to pay in cash for these? If so, how much are they normally? I'm so used to never having cash on me so I want to make sure I bring enough. Thanks!

I only remember seeing the nurses having them. The only time I bought one it was $5? It may be more now. Cash only. I didn't care for them, they tasted like cherry cough syrup. YMMV.

Never paid that much attention!

I'm sure blood bags are sold only by the nurses.......always paid cash for them. I think they were around $9 maybe more??? Dh paid so I don't know for sure........and of course tip is extra.........

I only remember seeing the nurses having them. The only time I bought one it was $5? It may be more now. Cash only. I didn't care for them, they tasted like cherry cough syrup. YMMV.

Never paid that much attention!

I'm sure blood bags are sold only by the nurses.......always paid cash for them. I think they were around $9 maybe more??? Dh paid so I don't know for sure........and of course tip is extra.........

Thank you both so much! Alright, I'll just bring a random amount more than I think I'll need along with me. Even if it tastes bad, I need to try it for the experience. lol :D

Thank you both so much! Alright, I'll just bring a random amount more than I think I'll need along with me. Even if it tastes bad, I need to try it for the experience. lol :D

Lol.......that's what we do..........buy them to say we've had one or two.......they're not great, but a novelty.

The cocktails for sale around the parks at regular stalls are very good!!!

Lol.......that's what we do..........buy them to say we've had one or two.......they're not great, but a novelty.

The cocktails for sale around the parks at regular stalls are very good!!!

Oh I'm absolutely going to try some of those too! I love themed food and drinks. I'm a (blood) sucker for them! lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter