"Official" 2015 MNSSHP thread

Sorry if it's been asked before, but I bought tickets yesterday and chose "print at home" but never received an email or anything to be able to print them. I saw on their website that I can just visit any ticket window to get them, but since they are already linked in MDE, do I really need an actual ticket? Can't they just scan your MB's?

We went on Tuesday 10/13. It was awesome! I was nervous after reading all the reviews about the party. We got in early around 4, got our bands and bags and were off to our FP+'s. Space Mtn was down so we headed to BTM and Splash Mountain. Our first party-time item was the Lotso meet & greet. There was a family w/out bands who only spoke Spanish and they brought out a translator and they left. The dance party in Tomorrowland seemed like fun, but we never got there. We focused on riding the rides, crowds were light, most rides were walk on or 5-10 minute waits. 3 in our party left at 10 pm, the last 2 hours were so much fun, though. We rode BTM while the fireworks were going off, it was pure magic! The fog around POTC was so cool! Jack Sparrow came out and we had pics with him. We also TOT a ton, sometimes went through the line a few times like other people, since there were no lines. TOT through Tiki Room was cool. Could stay on Aladdin's carpets more than once if you wanted to. Stopped to watch the parade at 11:30 (missed horseman) but realized we still had a rider switch pass for Space Mtn which was back up and wanted to hit that. Walked on Toy Story which had tons of empty cars, did lots of TOT in Tomorrowland. Headed out Main Street and saw the talking Mickey for a 5 minute wait! Seriously an awesome night!!

Sorry if it's been asked before, but I bought tickets yesterday and chose "print at home" but never received an email or anything to be able to print them. I saw on their website that I can just visit any ticket window to get them, but since they are already linked in MDE, do I really need an actual ticket? Can't they just scan your MB's?
This happened to me last week. I just scanned my MB at the turn styles and got in without any issues.

Any chance of making it to a 4:20 POTC FastPass on a party night??

We picked a JC FP for 3:20-4:20 on our party night. I've been reading reports of people being allowed in the gates as early as 3:45, but even if that doesn't happen if you show up at 4pm and head straight to POTC you should be fine. There is a little leeway after the FP time as well.

For those that have been, we go Nov 1 and are hoping to catch Anna & Elsa during the party...heard the waits are less than a half hour after about 9....if anyone went to see them during the party I would love your input! Thanks!!!

Our only must do's---2 adults---are the parade and Hallowishes. I haven't seen a parade or fireworks show in MK in years. What time and where would we watch from?

yes its ok and people do it but...be prepared to be pushy to defend your ground. People will practically sit on you, really forward ones have even asked me to move and give up my space before! I've found laying a small towel I'm sitting on and then the diaper bag/backpack next to me on one side and the stroller on the other helps define your space for others visually.

Thank you so much!!! Great tip about the towel, I'll do that for sure!!

Really wondering if I can retract my volunteering for this and have hubby do it instead...;)

And sorry about this outdated signature - that's what I get for posting on my phone!

Great costume, Smitch! They're amazing!

I still don't have a plan for the night, which is a bit concerning. Now that Jack & Sally are meeting earlier, I'm hoping to add them in. If I want to get in line after my first two FP, think I'll be out by 6:30 to get to my third? Like, If I get in line like, at five, what's the wait been like?

Great costume, Smitch! They're amazing!

I still don't have a plan for the night, which is a bit concerning. Now that Jack & Sally are meeting earlier, I'm hoping to add them in. If I want to get in line after my first two FP, think I'll be out by 6:30 to get to my third? Like, If I get in line like, at five, what's the wait been like?

On Fri 10/2, we got in line for J&S at 4:55 and were done at 5:35.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter