• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official 2015 MNSSHP Guest List Thread

tentatively going either 9/15 or 9/18 or going during one of the dates during food and wine. So excited :)

Me, my son (2y/o) and my mom

Picked out Costumes:
Girls: Day of the Dead Dolls
Guys: Day of the Dead Skeletons

Now to start buying the parts and putting it all together. I wanted something we could move in and still look like we were in costume and that had a theme for the whole family :)

Hi everyone! Glad to be returning to this thread for the third time, and to smitch425: thanks once again for maintaining this list!

Our dates this year will be 10/13 and 10/15 for me and DW. Costumes still undecided, although there will be costumes. :) Last year's MNSSHP was by far the two most fun nights we've ever had at WDW.

A few pics of us from last year:
5164DA3B-010D-4C6D-8B67-9CE6B553B594.jpg

C75FC3DC-3C0D-42BD-98B9-AC5B6F9EF494.jpg
5B5E5654-34F4-4F1C-990C-FC74CE5F29C4.jpg

E6A4CC0F-4DD9-46C9-8671-D034B19D3EA2.jpg

October 4th (maybe another late Sept party as well) 2 adults and undecided on costumes as of yet. Most likely will be Belle and Beast!

October 20th and 22nd
2 adults
On the 20th I'm dressing as Mary Poppins and my DBF is dressing as Jack Kelly from Newsies.
On the 22nd I'm dressing as Ellie from UP - unsure of what DBF is dressing as.

We will be having afternoon tea at GF on the 20th before the party!

First trip ever!!! October 12th with party of 7. 4 Adults, 3 children. Scored reservations for Pirates League and BBB so we will have 2 pirate boys with Dad & Grandpa. 1 princess with Mom & Grandma. We are going with the Pirates & Princess theme. ADR for CRT AT 4pm.

Just received our tix for 9/20. 2 adults / 4 kiddos. DH and I are going as Captain America and Peggy Carter. Our three boys are going as super heroes - Iron Man, Spiderman, and either Toddler Hulk or Toddler Thor (still undecided on him). and our DD is going as Mack from Teen Beach Movie. Looking forward to it!

I'll be attending the September 15 MNSSHP event - my first one! It will be a solo trip. Undecided what my costume will be and where I'll be staying. But I've already purchased my ticket - so I'm committed!

Woo hoo!!

Mike.

I'll be updating the list later tonight. Thanks for your patience. It's been crazy around here lately. Lol

Add me!

date(s) attending: 9/15/15
total number of people in your party: 3
# of Adults and # of children: 2 adults & 1 child
costumes for each party member: undecided...we are planning this now!
ADR place and time (this will be listed in red): 1900 Park Faire at 4:35

We are 2 adults on September 27. Still undecided.

ETA: Crystal Palace 4:35

Last edited:
This is awesome!
Sept. 18/ 2 adults/ 2 kids
Definitely costumes but undecided what they'll be

So excited to be going to MNSSHP again this year. We had a blast last year!

Tarheel Mom - 3(2A/1C)-self and DH-no costumes, DD-Aurora; CRT 3:55pm

Thank you sooo much for typing this exactly the way I need it to be. I just need your party date. ;)

We are going on the 31st, it will be are 3 time. Planning costume now.

How many kids and adults in your party?

3 adults (60, 41 and 41) and 3 kids (14, 11 and 9)

For 3 of us, this is our 3rd MNSSHP

Will anyone be dressing up?

tentatively going either 9/15 or 9/18 or going during one of the dates during food and wine. So excited :)

Me, my son (2y/o) and my mom

Is there a date you are leaning towards yet? Just let me know where I should put you when you've made a decision. :)

Hi everyone! Glad to be returning to this thread for the third time, and to smitch425: thanks once again for maintaining this list!
You're welcome, and we will be there on the 15th! I'll keep an eye out for you guys! Can't wait to see what you are wearing this year! :)

Add 3 more for 10/31!:dance3:

How many adults and children in your party? Will anyone be dressing up?

The list is current! Please check your line(s) for accuracy, and let me know if I have made any errors. Thanks, everyone! :)

1st time going! September 15th, 2 adults 2 children, undecided on the costumes as of now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter