Official 2015 MNSSHP Guest List Thread

We are going September 22nd! Myself, my husband and our 4 year old son!! Not sure what we are dressing up as yet. :)

Will be there with my 1 year old daughter and my 7 year old niece on November 1st! My daughter will be Sleeping Beauty, niece will be Ariel, and I am undecided but I'd like to continue with the princess theme :)

My boyfriend and I are going to the October 27th party. We're still undecided on our costumes but we've been tossing a couple of ideas around.

We are going on Sept 20th. Hubby and I are going to be Mary Poppins and Burt, the girls will be Rapunzel, Belle and Sofia the 1st. :D So excited.

First timer to MNSSHP! we did MVMCP last year and loved it so decided for October trip this year to do MNSSHP! 2 adults, October 27, BOG ADR at 5:45 PM. No ideas yet on costumes, but definitely at least some what dressing up or maybe Halloween disney shirts/ears.

My DS and I are going to our first MNSSHP this year. Oct 2 party dressed as Anger (9 yr old son) and Sadness (me). Costumes could change.

We are attending the Oct. 25 party- myself, my husband, and our daughter, who will be 4.5 at the time. I am pregnant so I'm not sure if I'll be able to find a costume that fits! I will really miss dressing up, as Halloween is my favorite. Maybe I will wear a big black cape over a black top and leggings and find Maleficent horns and go as my favorite villain! DD wants to be a spooky ghost this Halloween, although she will also have a gazillion Disney princess costumes from which to choose!

My husband and I will be attending our first MNSSHP on September 25th! So excited! We are undecided on our costumes, but we will definitely be dressing up.

I am taking my parents to their first MNSSHP on September 27th! It will be just us 3 adults. Costume wise....I'm undecided between a couple options. As for my mom and dad, they are undecided as well since I'm more than likely going to come up with their costumes for them! I am so stinkin excited!

Finally got some costume choices made:
DS - going as Sven
DDIL - going as Anna
DD - going as a dalmation

Still haven't decided on the hubby and I. Doing the October 22nd party.

We are going October 6
Me, my niece, sister and mother are going to dress as Mabel, Dipper, Wendy and Soos from Gravity Falls

We are going October 6
Me, my niece, sister and mother are going to dress as Mabel, Dipper, Wendy and Soos from Gravity Falls
Those were our costumes in 2013. The show had not been on long and only a few people knew who we were, but it was so much fun! There's a pic of us in post 2 of this thread. You can't tell in the pic, but everything on DD's sweater blinked with LED lights, just like it did in the opening of the show. :)

DH and I will be there 10/25. This is a food and wine trip without the boys! So excited. DH is going to be Carl from Up and I'll be Kevin.

Excited to finally post! My group of 7 adults will be going 10/1 and 10/2. I'm not sure what costumes we're doing what night but one will be Disney fairies and the other will be Sanderson Sisters/Kingdom Hearts!

Last edited:
Those were our costumes in 2013. The show had not been on long and only a few people knew who we were, but it was so much fun! There's a pic of us in post 2 of this thread. You can't tell in the pic, but everything on DD's sweater blinked with LED lights, just like it did in the opening of the show. :)

Oh that is awesome. My costume is same shirt but the stars glow in the dark. After the downpour we got stuck in last year the thought of wires and a battery pack in my shirt makes me slightly nervous LOL

Oh that is awesome. My costume is same shirt but the stars glow in the dark. After the downpour we got stuck in last year the thought of wires and a battery pack in my shirt makes me slightly nervous LOL
Lol! Mine were individual LED lights. She blinked all night. We had to throw our jackets over her on the bus ride back because once they were on, I couldn't turn them off without untying all of the individual pockets I made for them inside the sweater. It was blinding on a dark bus. Lol

We will be at the September 15th party.
2adults/1kiddo
Costumes are Timon, Pumbaa, and Nala
We will be at Kona before at 2:30.

October 9, 2 adults and 2 kids. First MNSSHP (or any party for that matter).

Unsure about costumes. Maybe pirates, maybe Star Wars, maybe Inside Out, maybe something else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter