• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official 2015 MNSSHP Guest List Thread

Count us in for October 1! There will be two of us, my fiance and I (two adults). We will be dressing up but are still undecided. No ADR yet but hoping for a 4:15 or so BOG! Getting SO EXCITED!

November 1st
2 adults

We love MNSSHP!!! This year I'm going to be a Weeping Angel and my sister a Dalek :D

Last edited:

Love this guest list!! My sister and I -both adults ;)-will be going to MNSSHP on October 31st!! We can't wait! We are actually arriving to Disney via train that day and to start our vacation with MNSSHP is awesome. We will be going as Cinderella's step-sisters. I will be Drizella (sp?) and my sister will be Anastasia.We will not be making an ADR that night. I have gone to MNSSHP twice before. Here are the costumes
Sorry I don't have better pictures...

For my first party I went as a fairy princess and my friend just wore a princess crown

My second party
My aunt went as Oswald
http://www5.snapfish.com/snapfish/s...otsc=SHR/otsi=SPIClink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/

My dad was Smee
http://www5.snapfish.com/snapfish/s...otsc=SHR/otsi=SPIClink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/

My mom was steampunk SnowWhite

My sister and I were a version of Tigger and Eeyore

Hello, I am planning a surprise trip for my girls and plan to attend the Oct. 6th MNSSHP! This will be our second time at WDW. Our costumes are Me- Minnie Mouse, DD-12-Stitch and DD-10-Is going as Chi from a manga book Chi's Sweet Home(Its a Cat).This will be our first MNSSHP.

Oh yeah...2 adults (my sister and I)...Halloween night.

Technicolor TV Housewife 1950s (her) / Greyscale Old Hollywood Starlet 1940s (me)

We will be there Sunday Oct. 18th. Not sure of costumes yet. This will be our 3rd MNSSHP.

How many people (# of adults and # of kids) in your party?

We are going 10/31! So excited! 2A 3C 3:15 p.m. CP ressie, tentative costumes are german, English, dutch, mexican and Hawaiian dolls from it's a small world

IASW dolls was my first pitch to the family for this year, but DH and DS shot me down. Lol! I hope you post pics! :)

FIRST MNSSHP EVENT FOR US!!!

Attending MNSSHP on Thurs., Oct 1
4 for my family; being joined by 6 in sister's family
My fam: 2A, 5yo, 16yo; sis's fam: 2A, 9yo, 8yo, 6yo, 4.5yo
leaning towards pirates/fairies OR Star Wars for us; sis undecided
So far, only Chef Mickey's on 10/01 for the new brunch.

I will list you all as undecided for now. What time is your ADR?

We are going 10/25 for our first MNSSHP! We will have 4 adults: 3 of us are dressing up as My Little Pony characters and one without costume. :(

Super excited. :)

:welcome:To Disboards!

Changed our vacation from November to October so we can attend the party! We'll be going October 20 with 3(2A/1C). No costumes, but we'll wear Halloween shirts. We are planning a late lunch at Whispering Canyon before the party.

What time is your ADR?

First timers here! Just got our tickets in the mail yesterday! Woohoo!
*We're just a little excited :rolleyes1*

Sept 27
2A/2C
Self: Alice in Wonderland DH: Captain Jack Sparrow DS: Peter Pan DD: Snow White (but she doesn't know that yet because the "Fairy Godmother" is going to surprise her with a dress at BBB that morning . . . shhhhh)
Ressie at CRT 5:45p

Oct 1
2A/2C
No costumes; Pirates League for everyone (boys are pirates, girls are mermaids); piratey/mermaidy shirts
QS at some point

Just want to make sure you know that the line for the 7 dwarfs meet starts forming around the time of ADR. With your DD going as Snow White, I wasn't sure if you had that on your to do list or not. :)

Y'all, the update to the list is coming! I just finished logging all of the additions on paper, and will update the list no later than tomorrow night...image.jpg

I am going to attempt to update once a week from now on. We shall see... :rotfl2:

Finally.... I have an update on all of our costumes... (all 5 Adults)

DW: Rapunzel
Me: Flynn Rider (wearing shorts of course)
SIL: Sally (Nightmare before Xmas)
MIL: Tinkerbell
FIL: Ultimate Green Bay Packers fan.

We have an ADR at 5:05 PM at Tony's Town Square.

Last edited:
Put us down, (tentatively), for October 1 AND October 2. This is very dependent on whether or not they decide to do the Soiree again this year. If they don't, we'll likely just go one night.

1 Adult and 1 Tween

No costume ideas yet

No ADR's

October 31 & November 1 - party of 8 (4 adults, 4 children) star wars wdw.jpg
We'll be going as Luke, Leia, Obi Wan and Han Solo for Oct 31, probably no costume on Nov 1st. The others are still undecided...

Me and DD (7) will be attending the party on Sunday, October 25th! She is going as Honey Lemon and I'm going as GoGo Tomago from Big Hero 6. We've attended MVMCP a few times, but this will be our first MNSSHP! I'm excited and she will be (once she knows we're going..shhh it's a surprise :)

The list is (finally!) current! Please check your line(s) for accuracy. Also, don't forget to post pics of completed costumes, and I will list where they can be found in purple next to the appropriate individual in your line. Thanks!

Just want to make sure you know that the line for the 7 dwarfs meet starts forming around the time of ADR. With your DD going as Snow White, I wasn't sure if you had that on your to do list or not. :)

Yeah, I'm really cringing about that, but not much I can do about it that night. The boys are spending the day at US (Harry Potter surprise for DS) and DD and I will be doing BBB and the tea party and CRT is the tradition on BBB day and it'll be our time to reconnect before the party. I'm really fighting my "need for new" and our "traditions" on this trip. :crazy2:

@smitch425 Sadly, you'll need to take my group off the guest list. We were scheduled for Sept. 22nd. We're going to have to reschedule our trip for what looks to be February. :headache: So STILL no Halloween party for me. Maybe in a couple years.

Have fun for me everybody!!

I started working on DD's Honey Lemon Costume...thanks to some craft foam and some colorful duct tape, we have Honey Lemon's "armor" and her chemistry purse (just have to add the heart on the purse) completed! Making the dress next :) I'm going the easy route with my Go Go Tomago costume and not doing her superhero outfit just her leggings/tank top/leather jacket look :) Don't mind the stickers over DD's face...I'm still a little weary of posting her pics on the internet :)

October 29th 2 Adults - Minnie Mouse (disney bounding) Future DH undecided; ADR undecided still

My 10/29 has turned into 4 adults (The more the merrier!!!) my BFF and daughter are going as Minions I think, Future DH and I are going as Mickey and Minnie; we have an ADR at The Plaza at 4:25pm.
I'm excited!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter